PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

⭐DP Price List (+ code!)⭐

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123

Powerpuff13's AvatarPowerpuff13
I've been looking for a table like this, thank you. Although, I noticed a mistake under the first table, 1280 ehp, albino, gp. It says 30,000 gp instead of just 30 gp. Great work on these though otherwise
Buttercup • She/Her/They/Them • 16 Type Race Score=0 Current Hunt:Scatterbug 3s/0a/768h
Addonia's AvatarAddonia

QUOTE originally posted by Powerpuff13

I've been looking for a table like this, thank you. Although, I noticed a mistake under the first table, 1280 ehp, albino, gp. It says 30,000 gp instead of just 30 gp. Great work on these though otherwise
To add on to this, it looks like you swapped the credit and gp amounts by mistake cause it also reads just 30 credits. I think that is the last of the typos though cause i looked around some more and didn't notice anything else.
Visit my shop for shiny hunts, breeding pairs, and other services my shop Check it out! Like free stuff? Visit my raffle thread! Have you lost a loved one? Want a S/A to memorialize their memory? Check out my free memorial/remembrance service offered through my journal: here
Minjoo's AvatarMinjoo
Hehe thank you guys nwn♡
Collecting: Naive&Timid | & x128 / 500 credits
Grimmew's AvatarGrimmew
I have been looking for something like this since I came back from my almost 3 years away from the site lol. Thank you! Is it okay if I use it but change things around for how I would rather have the layout? Like moving the top row to be down the side and the side at the op? I don't know how you feel about someone editing the table.
Important Links: 📥 Trade Thread NEW 📤 🗂 Template Shop 🗂 Collecting: Lono Idols!
× 33 / 500 or 1,000
Also collecting: Highest Priority:
Origin Sash
Lustrous Orb
Viridian Epee
Lono Idol
More listed in Trade Shop
Minjoo's AvatarMinjoo
yeah for sure!!! idm just some credit would be nice, but again totally not necessary! c: Thank you <3
monca2014's Avatarmonca2014
Just one question: Which pricing are best to use for variants and exclusives?
Mikkü's AvatarMikkü

QUOTE originally posted by monca2014

Personally, I just double the DP price for those! So a 5k Shiny would be 160k, it's a really good starting point at least and you're free to adjusting pricing from there :>
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
monca2014's Avatarmonca2014

QUOTE originally posted by Møroha

QUOTE originally posted by monca2014

Personally, I just double the DP price for those! So a 5k Shiny would be 160k, it's a really good starting point at least and you're free to adjusting pricing from there :>
Thanks. :)
The pricing on the 3k, 2dp Albino is wrong I believe It should be 36zc/equiv qvq
  • Home
  • My Shop+ Shops
  • Nature Collector/What I'm collecting
  • Credits
Hello! Hope you have a nice day! .~*Casper's(Mine) Journal*~.
Feel free to check my collecting tab in my About Me!
Background image of Signature- Credits Signature Code- MossDragon Profile Picture- Drawing I based off of a sunset I watched My shop Banner- Kingtotodile
Minjoo's AvatarMinjoo
Sorry, back from a long hiatus 8D will be updating the prices! If there is anything I can fix, please let me know!

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page