PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DP Price List (code!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12

Powerpuff13's AvatarPowerpuff13
I've been looking for a table like this, thank you. Although, I noticed a mistake under the first table, 1280 ehp, albino, gp. It says 30,000 gp instead of just 30 gp. Great work on these though otherwise
  • Hello!
  • Type Race
  • Credits
Buttercup-Sylveloon
Sylveon X Driffloon
-She/Her/They/Them-
Tanzaku
I'm selling a Let's Go Eevee, summons, and a shiny delta Wurmple(evolves into Cascoon)!
Click the Sandshrew banner above to go to our thread!
Score: 0
Addonia's AvatarAddonia

QUOTE originally posted by Powerpuff13

I've been looking for a table like this, thank you. Although, I noticed a mistake under the first table, 1280 ehp, albino, gp. It says 30,000 gp instead of just 30 gp. Great work on these though otherwise
To add on to this, it looks like you swapped the credit and gp amounts by mistake cause it also reads just 30 credits. I think that is the last of the typos though cause i looked around some more and didn't notice anything else.
Visit my shop for shiny hunts, cheap box hunts, breeding pairs, and other services my shop Check it out! Current Type race points: 0
Minjoo's AvatarMinjoo
Hehe thank you guys nwn♡
avatar Collecting: Naive&Timid | & Collecting:, trade banner credit art banner credit
Grimmew's AvatarGrimmew
I have been looking for something like this since I came back from my almost 3 years away from the site lol. Thank you! Is it okay if I use it but change things around for how I would rather have the layout? Like moving the top row to be down the side and the side at the op? I don't know how you feel about someone editing the table.
Important Links: 📥 Trade Thread NEW 📤 🗂 Template Shop 🗂 Collecting: Lono Idols!
× 32 / 500 or 1,000
Also collecting: Highest Priority:
Origin Sash
Lustrous Orb
Viridian Epee
Lono Idol
More listed in Trade Shop
Minjoo's AvatarMinjoo
yeah for sure!!! idm just some credit would be nice, but again totally not necessary! c: Thank you <3

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page