PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

~Sparky's Art Stand~

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 1234··· 141516

SporkoRyk's AvatarSporkoRyk
And we're Open!
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
*races in* So. I have no self control. The numbers should be right. Hopefully. Sparky I would like a Chibi! Character: Shaytina(sprite made by HowlingCat) aaaaand another reference, art by BananaLizard Expression: happy or fierce, Pose: on all fours with the tentacles raised up and pointed at the viewer maybe threateningy? If that doesn't work, just something to show her off, since she's so adorable. Background: Transparent Payment: 2 large ground gems 40ZC 2 large flying gems - 40ZC 3 large steel gems - 120ZC 5 large water gems - 100ZC 10 large grass gems - 100ZC 2 boxboxes - 200ZC 1 60x DCP - 200ZC 3 nectars - 200ZC 1000GP - 200ZC 1m credits - 200ZC
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
Sorry for the late response! Your order is accepted and I will be working on it when I've got to it in my list! I'll pm you once I've done the sketch and we'll go from there!
Bump! I am going to be working on LadyElementals Commission today; I finally got some spare time.
Bump!
Another bump <3
Another Bump again! Home stuff is happening and I'm in need of USD, if anyone wants to commission me!
Bump~!
Another bump?
Loksfjoer's AvatarLoksfjoer
Remember that Fletchling drawing I asked you to make in your previous shop? I'm looking for a drawing of his evolution too ^_^ Sparky I would like a Full Body!! Character: Fletchinder, without the yellow behind its eyes. Expression: - Pose: - Background: Transparent. Payment: 3000 ZC Sorry, it's almost midnight and I don't know what expression or pose I want. It's the same Pokémon, but it evolved, so something similar or maybe a little more fierce?
~ Writer ~ Roleplayer ~ Collector of gems, jewels and fossils ~ My shop: Shop of shiny items My clan: Words of creation Avatar made for me by Armarouge

Pages: 1234··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page