PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

~Sparky's Art Stand~

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 141516

SporkoRyk's AvatarSporkoRyk

~Sporkos Art Stand~

Hi all! I'm glad you guys took the time to look at my art shop! Here I will offer Commissions, and Pokemon Fusion Adopts!

This I will be offering:

Headshots! Busts! Waist up! Full Body! Melan Baits! Pokemon Portraits! Adopts!

Accepted Payments:

1) Paypal (USD) 2) PFQ Currency (Zc, Gp, Credits) 3) Large Gems (20zc Each, 40zc Dragon+Steel Each) 4) Daycare Passes (10x-50zc, 60x-200zc) 5) Nectar (Any colour-100zc each) 6) PR-Sticks (300zc each) 7) Boxboxes (100zc each) 8) Summons (50zc each) 9) Shiny Legendaries (2 headshots or one Bust) 10) Albino Legendaries (2 busts or 1 waist-up piece) 11) Melan Pokemon; Up for negotiation, PM to discuss.(At least waist up to Full Body)

Rules

Understandably, I have rules for my shop. I think they're simple and easy to follow; they're there so everything goes well and smoothly- And how these will protect me.
  1. Obviously, PFQ rules Apply.
  2. Please be Patient, I have a life outside of PFQ/Modwork and have other commitments.
  3. If you, for whatever reason, are unable to pay me once I have finished, please don't be afraid to tell me to keep it on hold and I will keep the art on hold.
  4. Please be Respectful, I will ignore you otherwise.
  5. Rules are subjected to change at any time, please read them each time you Order.
  6. If you have ordered, and you need to disappear for a bit, please try to tell me.

Things I will do for you:

• I will try to send progress reports while I make your drawing; Bigger drawings will take more time, smaller won't.
  • I will put you into my Friends list on PFQ to watch your activity to ensure you don't ignore me when it comes to payment.
  • I will send a receipt once I finish the art fully, and will send it via PM for you, you can use it as Proof of purchase and proof of use.

Headshots:

A Headshot Commission is from the Shoulders up. They can be either on a Transparent background or a coloured background. Price: $10USD, 1000Zc, 5000gp, 5mil Credits. Form:[b]Sparky I would like a Headshot![/b] [b]Character:[/b] [b]Expression:[/b] [b]Background:[/b] Transparent/coloured? [b]Payment:[/b]

Busts:

A Bust Commission is from just above the middle ribs upwards. They can be either on a Transparent background or a coloured background. Price: $15USD, 1500Zc, 7500Gp, 7.5mil Credits. Form:[b]Sparky I would like a Bust Piece![/b] [b]Character:[/b] [b]Expression:[/b] [b]Pose:[/b] [b]Background:[/b] Transparent/coloured? [b]Payment:[/b]

Examples

Chibi:

A Chibi Commission is a little picture of your character(Usually fullbody) in my 'chibi' style! They can be either on a Transparent background or a coloured background. Price: $15USD, 1500Zc, 7500Gp, 7.5mil Credits. Form:[b]Sparky I would like a Chibi![/b] [b]Character:[/b] [b]Expression:[/b] [b]Pose:[/b] [b]Background:[/b] Transparent/coloured? [b]Payment:[/b]

Examples

N/A |

Waist ups:

A Waist Up Commission is from just below the hips up. They can be either on a Transparent background or a coloured background. Price: $20USD, 2000Zc, 10000Gp, 10mil Credits. Form:[b]Sparky I would like a Bust Piece![/b] [b]Character:[/b] [b]Expression:[/b] [b]Pose:[/b] [b]Background:[/b] Transparent/coloured? [b]Payment:[/b]

Examples

Full Body:

A Fully Body Commission is a commission of the full body of your character. You can either choose the pose you wish for them to be in or leave it up to me. They can be either on a Transparent background or a coloured background. Any Extra characters are an added Half of the Original Payment. Price: $30USD, 3000ZC, 15000 GP, 15mil Credits. Form:[b]Sparky I would like a Full Body!![/b] [b]Character:[/b] [b]Expression:[/b] [b]Pose:[/b] [b]Background:[/b] Transparent/coloured? [b]Payment:[/b]

Melan Baits:

I will draw a requested FOUND melanistic Pokemon that you are hunting. These will be with a Transparent Background and will generally be smaller pieces. Price: 200Zc, 1000Gp. Form:[b]Sparky I would like a Melan Bait!![/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Pose:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b]

Plush Baits!

I will draw a requested Melanistic Pokemon(found) in my Plush style! Much like the normal melan baits these will have a Transparent background. These can also have an item alongside them if you wish to order it! Price: 200zc Equiv. Form:[b]Sparky, I would like a Plush Bait![/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Optional Item:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b]

Examples

Pokemon Portraits:

A Pokemon Portrait is a specialized picture of any Pokemon(Special or otherwise!) that you have in your possession on PFQ! These take into account their Held Item, their Nature and a little tid-bit that you want to add in! Price: $20USD, 2000Zc, 10000Gp, 10Mil Credits. Form:[b]Sparky I would like a Portrait![/b] [b]Character:[/b] [b]Expression:[/b] [b]Pose:[/b] [b]Accessories:[/b] [b]Background:[/b] Transparent/coloured? [b]Payment:[/b]

Adoption Centre:

Welcome to the Adoption Center!

Please take a moment and look around! This is where we list gorgeous little adoptable babies for you guys to look at an adopt to a lovable home! The prices are 5USD or 150ZC, 750GP or 7500 Credits for each adopt;

CURRENTLY ONLY 50ZC EACH, CLEARING STOCK!

Adopt Batch 1

Florges+Slurpluff

Fairy Type; Cheeky creatures that like to hang out around florists for the smell of the flowers to mix with the smell of their perfume.

Hippowdon+Furret

Normal/Ground Type; Gentle creatures that are very helpful towards their trainers, despite the constant spewing of sand from their bodies.

S!Crogunk+Hitmonlee

Poison/Fighting Type; Dangerous to encounter when Angry, fast hitter and quick temper.

Typhlosion+Incineroar

Fire/Fighting Type; Professional Fighters, but also very cozy to cuddle in the cold.

Batch 2

Bunsweet+Cherrubi

Type: Grass

3rd Batch

Ralts+Solosis

Type: Fairy/Psychic. Cheeky little Goopy friends who are happy to become a trainers companion. Be careful, they're goopy!

Promos and Deals!

Promos!

I have Paired up with Kitkatkutie2's Art shop (here) where if you buy a fusion from them, you can come here and get a discounted Drawing of them! Just link to your post and Kit's post with the sprite when you order!

Deals!

Pages: 123··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page