PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Funny Shelter Pics

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 60616263

Sheepoid's AvatarSheepoid
Crawl, my noble steed!
Epic icon by snek! hello i'm sheep ! i like cheese and fluffy things :D I'm very forgetful so if I don't reply to you in 2 days then I probably forgot. Feel free to send me a PM if I do, thank you! :)
Faithywoo268's AvatarFaithywoo268

big I think?

Is it eating the Skitty, or carrying it?
  • Feed Please
  • Extra Things
Bluk Berry

Bluk Berry

Berry

(: 0)

Though this small, delicately skinned Berry is blue in colour, it dyes the mouth black when eaten.

Flavour: Sweet
Colour: Purple
Firmness: Soft
Growth time: 8 hours

Sells for 20

Lv. 100 — +1,327,155
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness 27%
Bashful nature
hello there!
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hardcover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
i require space long tooltip
My avatar is an image of my Pokesona, drawn by me for my use only.
EeveeBailey's AvatarEeveeBailey
Cinderace, NOOOO! That's not a ball!! D:

Forum avatar is my Ace Sylveon Pokesona, drawn and gifted by MarchNemesis, a member of the Pokemon Uranium Creators Collective community on Discord. Full size image + credits can be found here. Banner is my own design. I have more free-to-use pride banners here!
wïrr's Avatarwïrr
he clim tree he habby
icon and bait by me!
Foffle's AvatarFoffle
I used the black flute, but I guess these babies wanted to be adopted really badly. Little bit overcrowded now.
Dragonfire214's AvatarDragonfire214
Uh... This and this It looks like the rookidee is protecting the Tyrantrum.

That 5%

70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hardcover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Firsty's AvatarFirsty
rare sightings of corvisquire stealing a chewtle.
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Here my comback So I order we have: A noibat abducting a blipbug, a scyther picking the nose of a nosepass who when to get it off, a super bug hero who want to save a combee while a bulbasaur laught at it, a charmander who is too hangry and a decidueye teaching a blipbug how to raise wooloo.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Click them, thankie! >> Shop Banner made by me
I'm not sure if the Oshawott trying to stop other Pokemon getting anywhere near the Hydriegon or if the Hydriegon is trying to keep Oshawott safe.
Stuff I'm after: An Ice Fang, any Maravol pattern I don't have, a shiny charm box, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies. "For the buds we regard in their coats of palest pink, In sweet memoriam, bloom as black as ink."
Lyrics from this song.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.
Faithywoo268's AvatarFaithywoo268
Looks like the Tyrantrum's teaching the Silicobra how to roar or something.

Pages: 123··· 60616263

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page