PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Why do I have a Journal and not a sketch book?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 789

ShadeWingsArt's AvatarShadeWingsArt
I made a Journal to keep track of my Hunt, which is Currently Charmander. I am also going to make Melan baits for some Pokemon. I will also keep a Record of all the Commissions I've done for others, whether it be on here or on Amino ~~~~°•○●{|MY HUNT INFO BELOW!!|}●○•°~~~~ Hatched: Including the Hunt I started before I switched to my Noismogs' (to level up faster) and also switching to Lycanrock for two more shinies, (with no such luck) I've hatched at least 100 Shinies: 0 (POKEMON GO PLEASE LET MY SHINY LUCK START COMING TO POKEFARM!) Albino's: 0 Melans: 0 ~~~~°•○●{|BAIT/ BAITS IM USING!!!!!!|}●○•°~~~~ I'm using: ValleryP BAITS, a GIF and the Charmander Family I'm using Dragoncake's F2U Melan Baits I am also using a Custom Melan Baits made by Glitch_Kitten I will make some Melan Bait of my own when I get some free time

Credits

Glitch_Kitten made myShop Banner! I made my Avatar, Journal Art and FanFiction Art (Coming soon) NO STEAL!!!!!

Art

I have lost count of all the Eggs I've hatched :> When I get a Shiny, I'll say 1,000 eggs Albino= 10,000 Eggs Melan= 100,000 Eggs :> >:
My biggest fear is when I say 'NP', imma misclick or AutoCorrect says 'No' instead of NP. It just scares me, knowing that I could say no when really I wasn't meaning it. xD What's your most stupid fear?
Just End me. . . Why do all these things keep happening to me? First, Koko died. Then Goku disappeared. A lot of precious fish died in between those times. Now, my Bunny of 3 years passed away T_T. Just. . . Just end me. . . Every animal that died got a replacement, but they never filled up the empty feeling in my Heart. R.I.P my Koko, Goku, Squirtle, my Fish, and now Louis. I also miss the other Cats and Dog that died :( You guys were the best, and could never be replaced <3
YAY! My friend drew my Sona! EDIT: My Fren who drew dis
welp im an Absol. . . very unexpected. . . (also, have the Link because the Code wasn't working) https://www.dragonflycave.com/quizzes/what-pokemon-are-you
I have Legends Arceus, and have never once played it. Usually I'll play a Pokemon game until I get to a hard part, then quit. Nope, I will always despise Legends Arceus and will probobly forget about it ^^'
One regret I have In my art Journey is not using Ibis Paint X earlier xD
Why am I up at Midnight hatching a Shiny Charmander? Here's the link to Him! :D Shiny hatched by random chance +Sei Also, thanks Sei for my First Ever Self-Hatched Shiny ever, a Charmander :)
wait if my Shiny was hatched by Random Chance. . . does that mean I lost my Shiny Hunt Chain? If so, how did I lose it? im an idiot :> the reason its a RanDom shiny is because i dont have a Shiny Charm yet so THATS why it was hatched by Random Chance :>

Pages: 123··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page