PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shade’s Art Stand!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 282930

ShadeWingsArt's AvatarShadeWingsArt
Bump + a small update on my Subscribers I am moving on the 9th of June. And I will be staying at my Grandparents house [for reasons] until the 10-11. And this is really stressful for me as I can't focus on packing and moving and Commissions, so responses will be very slow Apologies! Edit: for those of you waiting for more Adopts, please shoot me an Adopt Fusion idea!
Shade 14-17 Female Art Shop (Reopened) || Trade Shop Hiya, I'm Shade, a small artist in this world who loves doodling Note, I am under 18 and I'm a Christian ❤ I'm a little on the childish and not bright side so I will repeat myself
credit
Bump ^^
Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady
Hi ShadeWingsArt! I would like you to make me this! I'd like a picture of a vivillon but it's a dragon? I'd like the wings to be like the Savanna vivillon pattern below. Can it please be one with some scales like flowers on its legs and a single flower scale on the cheek. I imagine it would be a small dragon like insect size, if this makes a difference. I'd like it to stand like a T-Rex instead of on all 4 legs :) Your OC's Reference with their name, How would you like to recieve the Art, PM please Type of Background: no background Lighting, Shading Or both?: shading Did you Read the Rules?: yesss Method of Payment: 200gp SpeedPaint: No If you ordered a SpeedPaint: How long If you ordered a SpeedPaint: What Music
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • My Special Monz
  • Links
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, Charm Rental and selling our Special hatches, + items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Nothing has more points than sharpened Steel!
Score: 3145
Banner created by LycanKai
StartermonFirst Melanmon
Lv. 100 — +1,323,665
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +1,744,407
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature

QUOTE originally posted by Goatlady

Hi ShadeWingsArt! I would like you to make me this! I'd like a picture of a vivillon but it's a dragon? I'd like the wings to be like the Savanna vivillon pattern below. Can it please be one with some scales like flowers on its legs and a single flower scale on the cheek. I imagine it would be a small dragon like insect size, if this makes a difference. I'd like it to stand like a T-Rex instead of on all 4 legs :) Your OC's Reference with their name, How would you like to recieve the Art, PM please Type of Background: no background Lighting, Shading Or both?: shading Did you Read the Rules?: yesss Method of Payment: 200gp SpeedPaint: No If you ordered a SpeedPaint: How long If you ordered a SpeedPaint: What Music
So you'd like a 2-legged drago with the Savanna Pattern for the Wings? If so, please upvote the Post so I know that's what you want, I'll get on it ASAP! Edit: also how many wings would you like? I can do 2, 4 or more
Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady

QUOTE originally posted by ShadeWingsArt

QUOTE originally posted by Goatlady

So you'd like a 2-legged drago with the Savanna Pattern for the Wings? If so, please upvote the Post so I know that's what you want, I'll get on it ASAP! Edit: also how many wings would you like? I can do 2, 4 or more
4 wings please, like a butterfly! I don't mind if you add other little "wings" or are they frills? on the tail or ankles or jaw. And yes, 2 legged dragon with Savanna pattern wings please! <3 I don't mind if it has horns or antenna or a bony crest etc. Whatever you think looks cool!
Bump + pleeeaseeeee buy my Adoptssssss I want them gone before the end of the month if possible so I can get more ^^
Bump + I can try to do small Animations like this OC Belongs to Goatlady Art belongs to me >:"D a note for the Mods: lmk if this is to fast I can change the speed
Iron Jugulis's AvatarIron Jugulis
Could I please have this Melan Bait? <Umbreon> Payment Method: 6ZC GiF or Single (If single chose Shiny, Albino or Melan): GIF please Other: <Optional> thanks! :))) im poor of zc (my amount of ZC now: 20) so if i buy your sprite again i will use gp ;)
”A knight’s duty goes beyond a sword." -Kaeya Alberich
0 / 500, 15zc/ea
Trade ShopArt ShopJournal pls give my bab Morgen some love! ->
Snow Jewel

Snow Jewel

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A delicate jewel that seems to be frozen.

Sells for 325

Lv. 100 — +4,269,802
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
RockIce
Happiness MAX
Bold nature
credits

credits

QUOTE originally posted by spades4

Could I please have this Melan Bait? <Umbreon> Payment Method: 6ZC GiF or Single (If single chose Shiny, Albino or Melan): GIF please Other: <Optional> thanks! :))) im poor of zc (my amount of ZC now: 65) so if i buy your sprite again i will use gp ;)
Yep! Sorry this is late ^^"
Bump + follow My Amino for more art I mainly post on the main WoF Amino so be sire to follow me there :D

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 282930

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page