PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shade’s Art Stand!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345··· 282930

doodlings's Avatardoodlings
thanks!! gonna send half the payment now if thats okay with you!!
profile picture by creambevroe named: gingerbrave adopted at the pokémon orphanage sometimes shazi really is like a melody in my head.
ShadeWingsArt's AvatarShadeWingsArt
Bump + I added some new examples of Mons :)
Shade 14-17 Female Art Shop (Reopened) || Trade Shop Hiya, I'm Shade, a small artist in this world who loves doodling Note, I am under 18 and I'm a Christian ❤ I'm a little on the childish and not bright side so I will repeat myself
credit
bump :P
bump i guess
Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady
Hi ShadeWingsArt! I would like you to make me this avatar (I think this means an icon like for using as display pic/thumbnail on toyhou.se?) Your OC's Reference with their name, but their name is totally optional ^^ My wonderful little sprite adopt, Beevee. How would you like to recieve the Art, Via PM Or other: pm please Type of Background: Simple, just a complimentary solid background to help bring out her colours. Probably a pastel shade will work best. Lighting, Shading Or both?: shading Did you Read the Rules?: twice now :D Method of Payment: 50gp! <3 SpeedPaint: No
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • My Special Monz
  • Links
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, Charm Rental and selling our Special hatches, + items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Nothing has more points than sharpened Steel!
Score: 3145
Banner created by LycanKai
StartermonFirst Melanmon
Lv. 100 — +1,327,271
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +1,749,572
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature

QUOTE originally posted by Goatlady

Hi ShadeWingsArt! I would like you to make me this avatar (I think this means an icon like for using as display pic/thumbnail on toyhou.se?) Your OC's Reference with their name, but their name is totally optional ^^ My wonderful little sprite adopt, Beevee. How would you like to recieve the Art, Via PM Or other: pm please Type of Background: Simple, just a complimentary solid background to help bring out her colours. Probably a pastel shade will work best. Lighting, Shading Or both?: shading Did you Read the Rules?: twice now :D Method of Payment: 50gp! <3 SpeedPaint: No
Sorry for the late response but I'll start right now!
Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady

QUOTE originally posted by ShadeWingsArt

QUOTE originally posted by Goatlady

Sorry for the late response but I'll start right now!
9mins isn't a late response lol! Take your time, excited to see more of your art :)
Hi ShadeWingsArt! I would like you to make me this! Avatar Your OC's Reference with their name, but their name is totally optional ^^: The Black Cat in my forum icon! How would you like to recieve the Art, Via PM Or other PM Please Type of Background: Simple- just a solid light blue please! Maybe a blue gradient going from light to dark? Lighting, Shading Or both?: Lighting Did you Read the Rules?: Yup! Method of Payment: GP SpeedPaint: No If you ordered a SpeedPaint: How long N/A If you ordered a SpeedPaint: What Music N/A
Have a great day!

Credit and Stuff!

My avatar and art shop banner is by me! My collab comic banner is made by VanillaDemon! I was previously known as Black Kitten. A note for the mods: Sometimes I play on mobile, or log in on another device. Please don't ban me! I hope you have a nice day or night!

QUOTE originally posted by Glîtçh Kîttëñ

Hi ShadeWingsArt! I would like you to make me this! Avatar Your OC's Reference with their name, but their name is totally optional ^^: The Black Cat in my forum icon! How would you like to recieve the Art, Via PM Or other PM Please Type of Background: Simple- just a solid light blue please! Maybe a blue gradient going from light to dark? Lighting, Shading Or both?: Lighting Did you Read the Rules?: Yup! Method of Payment: GP SpeedPaint: No If you ordered a SpeedPaint: How long N/A If you ordered a SpeedPaint: What Music N/A
Yep! I'll start ASAP!
Oh time for a Bump I guess?

Pages: 12345··· 282930

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page