PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shade’s Art Stand! (Now Accepting Robux!!)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 1234··· 282930

ShadeWingsArt's AvatarShadeWingsArt
bump
Shade 14-17 Female Art Shop (Reopened) || Trade Shop Hiya, I'm Shade, a small artist in this world who loves doodling Note, I am under 18 and I'm a Christian ❤ I'm a little on the childish and not bright side so I will repeat myself
credit
Bump!
bump
late bump;~;
Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady
Hi ShadeWingsArt! I would like you to make me this! 150x150 art please, can I have this one asleep? I don't mind which position you choose, any cat sleeping position will be wonderful! Your OC's Reference with their name, but their name is totally optional ^^ My magnet cat, Polifemus How would you like to recieve the Art, Via PM Or other: PM please Type of Background: (Simple, Semi-complex, or Coxmplex) none Lighting, Shading Or both?: lighting, he is made of metal like magnemite so will probably be smooth and shiny Did you Read the Rules?: yes of course! Method of Payment: gold, please let me know the cost because I'm not sure if it counts as complex or not!
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • My Special Monz
  • Links
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, Charm Rental and selling our Special hatches, + items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Nothing has more points than sharpened Steel!
Score: 2718
Banner created by LycanKai
StartermonFirst Melanmon
Lv. 100 — +1,319,869
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +1,722,301
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature

QUOTE originally posted by Goatlady

Hi ShadeWingsArt! I would like you to make me this! 150x150 art please, can I have this one asleep? I don't mind which position you choose, any cat sleeping position will be wonderful! Your OC's Reference with their name, but their name is totally optional ^^ My magnet cat, Polifemus How would you like to recieve the Art, Via PM Or other: PM please Type of Background: (Simple, Semi-complex, or Coxmplex) none Lighting, Shading Or both?: lighting, he is made of metal like magnemite so will probably be smooth and shiny Did you Read the Rules?: yes of course! Method of Payment: gold, please let me know the cost because I'm not sure if it counts as complex or not!
Yep! I'll start in a little bit The price is 25 GP ;)
Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady

QUOTE originally posted by ShadeWingsArt

QUOTE originally posted by Goatlady

Yep! I'll start in a little bit The price is 25 GP ;)
Thanks so much! Can't wait to see! ^_^
Oh I forgot to mention this in my bump, please don't count this as a bump ;~; I do speedpaints now. Lemme know how long you'd like it to be, the length of the video (3 Mins, 5 Mins ETC.) And the music. The music must not be copyrighted or whateve5, meaning it's free to use and also, please make the music kid friendly Ty :)
doodlings's Avatardoodlings
Hi ShadeWingsArt! I would like you to make me an avatar! heres my little guy wix for ya! How would you like to recieve the Art, Via PM Or other ; i would like it via pm :] Type of Background: semi complex? Lighting, Shading Or both?: both! Did you Read the Rules?: yep! Method of Payment: gp! SpeedPaint: No If you ordered a SpeedPaint: n/a If you ordered a SpeedPaint: n/a
profile picture by creambevroe named: gingerbrave adopted at the pokémon orphanage sometimes shazi really is like a melody in my head.

QUOTE originally posted by doodlings

Hi ShadeWingsArt! I would like you to make me an avatar! heres my little guy wix for ya! How would you like to recieve the Art, Via PM Or other ; i would like it via pm :] Type of Background: semi complex? Lighting, Shading Or both?: both! Did you Read the Rules?: yep! Method of Payment: gp! SpeedPaint: No If you ordered a SpeedPaint: n/a If you ordered a SpeedPaint: n/a
Yep! I'll start ASAP!

Pages: 1234··· 282930

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page