PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ShadeWingsArt Art Shop,Custom Melan Bait and Adopts

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 678

ShadeWingsArt's AvatarShadeWingsArt

ShadeWingsArt Shop!

warning: hideboxes or tabs probably don't work in the first part as the header's image has a large patch of colour which I can't figure out how to layer them over for now, just whack a huge load of text at the start of the post and you'll be fine (psst! try out the [ hr] code without the space)
  • Rules
  • Payment
  • Examples
  • Alt. Payment
  • Form
  • CUSTOMIZED MELAN BAIT & ADOPTS!(First Batch Here!)
GUYS BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING TO THE ART, SAVE IT TO YOUR OWN PERSONAL SERVER, WHENEVER I TRASH SOMETHING, IT BECOMES BROKEN FOR EVERYONE! You walk into a stall in the dimly lit tent. An Albinestic Noivern is frantically writing rules down, an Albino-looking Charmeleon whispering things to the Noivern. He spots you, regains his calmnees, and hands a scroll to you. 'Read the rules before you buy from this shop if you don't mind!' He chriped, walking away deeper into the Dark Tent, leaving you alone in the Dark with the rules. This is what the Scroll of rules says: The Rules of this Shop Are 1. all PFQ Rules Apply 2. Do NOT spam your Request. 2 Times TOPS, within an hour of each other 3. I have the right to deny any order. If i do, I either missclicked. If I do deny your order, feel free to PM me asking why I denied your order 4. No Humans, Antro, Humanoids. Those I will totally deny 5. I accept Pokemon, PokeFusions, Fakemon and mainly Dragons. I aodre 'em. 6. One Character Per Drawing. Ten Art Requests Per Person. 7. Please Pay within two weeks of recieving the Art. I will also accept Half the Payment before I start the Art and will give you Two Months to pay. PM for more info ^^. If I do not recieve a PM about Payment/ you don't pay me within the Desired time, I will ask you to pay. If that STILL doesn't give you a reason to pay, I will report you due to me spending all this effort for your OC's and not getting anything in return ^^ 8. IF I DO NOT RESPOND TO YOUR REQUEST, I AM NOT ON POKEFARM AT THE TIME!! PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR ART THEN PM ME ASKING WHEN I'LL ACCEPT YOUR REQUEST
You read the rules and spot a scroll holder, place the scroll there and slowly walk where the Noivern disappered to. The Albino Charmeleon was reading another scroll, looking pleased. `Oh, your here. Well, I hope you read the Rules- You did, didn't you? If you didn't, CreamBat is going to EXPLODE with anger! Anyways, I'm PinkFlame and I keep record of the Prices in this Shop! Make sure you have the payment before you purchase! Our owner doesn't like it when people take advantage of her! Anyways, take this scroll, read it, Read the wooden signs above each DoorFrame, and check out the Pokemon-er I mean helper, read that scroll, and- Uh, I'm rambling again, aren't I? Just take this scroll and read the Prices!` She hands you the scroll, before going back to the front, the Noivern appearing, waiting for the next Customer. This is what the Scroll says: Ok, this is going to take a while, so I hope your ready >:3 I accept PFQ Currencies! Read my Alt. Payment Tab if you can't pay with these currencies listed above! Thanks! 1. Avatars are 25K Credits, 25 GP, 5 ZC 2. Banners are 30K Credits, 30 GP, 6 ZC 3.Any other dimensions are 35K Credits, 35 GP, 7 ZC 4. A Single Bait is 25K Credits, 20 GP, 5 ZC (This counts for Shiny, Albino or Melan) 5. A GIF Bait is 30K Credits, 30 GP, 6 ZC A small Animations is 45K CR, 45 GP or 15 10 ZC Shading or lighting is free, both are an additional 10K Credits, 10 GP, 2 ZC A simple background, with three colors being the highest amount, are free. SemiComplex BackGrounds are an additional 5K Credits, 5 GP, 0 ZC A Complex Background is 20K Credits, 15 GP, 3 ZC
You go into the Stall that says 'Examples' above it. You walk into the stall to see two Charmanders, a Shiny and a Albino, looking at a Glass Case of Pictures. `OOOH! I love this one!` Cried the Shiny Charmander. "Oh, someone's here! C'mon let's get them what they came here for! The Albino Charmander squealed. "I'm Fiona, and this is SparkleCharm! In this part of the tent, you'll see the Examples our Owner has placed up here; she says to tap on the pictures to see the owner of the OC. . ? Eh, her place, her rules! Anyways, all we ask you to do is NOT break any of these pieces or copy them!" The Charmanders move behind the Glass case and reveal many Examples. The examples were random, a Fusion Mon here, two dragons over here, a cat over. . . here MY EXAMPLES Just tap on the Image for the Owner of the OC The middle Dragon is TigerBread, and she doesn't belong to me, the other two however, do belong to me Apparently I can't make this Dragon an OC, so he doesn't belong to anybody, as he represents Ukraine
You thank the Charmanders, sneak them a Chocolate Heart, and walk into the next Stall. The Noivern must've slipped by you, or the other way took him here. He hisses as you walk in. 'This part of the Tent contains other Payment methods or Items our mast- I mean owner- will accept apart from Credits, Gold Poke and Zophan Canisters. I hope you read the Payments, or you shouldn't be here!' He flaired his wings, stirring the dirt and soil flutter around you and him. 'Anyways, this is a List of the alternate Payments Our Owner will accept, read all of them and make sure you have one of these in stock just in case your Currencies are running low. . .' He hands you a scroll, points to the Scroll stands and watches you. This is what the scroll says: Alternate Payment! I am accepting 1. Egg Passes 2. Shiny or Uber Charms 3. Will be a little reluctant for Albino Radar's due to my already having one, but will accept 4. I will also accept any Mega Stone Vouchers :) 5. PR memory Stick 6. PokeRadar 7. Just ask about any item, I'll probobly accept, as I am a Hoarder. . .
You place the Scroll on the stand, making sure you don't do anything Stupid in front of CreamBat, and slowly walk into the next Room, where two Charziards lay, bored to death. 'Oh! A Customer? We don't get very many! Well, this room Holds the Form your supposed to use when buying Art from here! Anyways, you should know the gist by now: Read the scroll, put it on the rack and walk intot he next room! Well, here's the Form Scroll! Ask us for anything else you may need!' She hands you two scroll, one with the form, the other blank. She blushed and hands you a pen. You study the form Scroll:

Form for Art

Form for Art! Please use this so I know you read the Rules and Form! Hi ShadeWingsArt! I would like you to make me this! (Insert what you want, Avatar, Banner etc.) Your OC's Reference with their name, but their name is totally optional ^^ How would you like to recieve the Art, Via PM Or other Type of Background: (Simple, Semi-complex, or Coxmplex) Lighting, Shading Or both?: Did you Read the Rules?: Method of Payment: SpeedPaint: Yes No If you ordered a SpeedPaint: How long If you ordered a SpeedPaint: What Music

Melan Bait Form

FORM FOR MELAN BAIT! Could I please have this Melan Bait? <Insert name of Pokemon> Payment Method: GiF or Single (If single chose Shiny, Albino or Melan): Other: <Optional>

Adopts Form!

Heya ShadeWingsArt could I get this Adopt: <Insert Name> If Shiny/Albino/Melan: Stage (Evolutions): Payment: Other:
You step into the last room to see a Large violet dragon, eye narrowing, half falling asleep. You attempt to stay quiet until she spotted you. 'Oh a customer. Your just looking, aren't you?' She gets a sad look in her eye, hiding the other by shadows. You want to ask what this room is, but she interrupts your thoughts. 'In this room, there are three tabs, so I'll explain what to do and the rules. First Tab: Custom Melan Bait- I'll draw you a Melan Bait if any Pokemon, even if I suck at drawing them! Second Tab: My banner for this art shop.'She shows you a beautiful Image with her and another greenish dragon on it. 'And the third tab, is adopts. In this tab, I'll mainly fuse Dragon-type Pokemon and sell them here. I have the rules right here, so read them and exit the tent unless you want to buy art.' She hands you a scroll of the rules and this is what the Scroll says: Heya! Each HideBox contains some good Info so lemme tell ya! First Hidebox Contains Melan Bait Rules, Tips and all that stuff! Second Hidebox Contains my Banner, Code and who drew it! Third Hidebox contains Adopts, which are still a WIP as of right now!

Melan Bait!

My Bestie's Shop! CHECK IT OUT NOW! FORM FOR MELAN BAIT! Could I please have this Melan Bait? <Insert name of Pokemon> Payment Method: GiF or Single (If single chose Shiny, Albino or Melan): Other: <Optional> EDIT: MELAN BAITS ARE F2U, Just please don't remove credit from them :<
Bait made by ShadeWingsArt
CODE FOR MELAN EEVEE BAIT [ tip="Bait made by [ url=https://pfq.link/~xX3w] ShadeWingsArt [/url ]"] [img ]https://pokefarm.com/upload/ShadeWingsArt/Evee_2.gif[/img ] [/tip ]

MAH BANNER!

GLITCH_KITTEN MADE MY BANNER DO NOT STEAL CODE FOR MY BANNER IF YOU WANT TO ADVERTIZE :D [ Url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/342863/ShadeWingsArt-Art-Shop/post/6388286][ img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Glitch_Kitten/pixilart-drawing_12_.png[ /img][ /url]

Adopts (STill a WIP)

Heya! In this Tab of the Art Shop, you'll find some Pokemon, Mainly Dragon Fusions, that are searching for new owners, but they ain't free. This is the PWYW Section, but I have a Base (Lowest) Cost for all PFQ Cuurencies and I'll also Accept Items! Right now, Dramanders are UFT! Dramader's are CharmanderXDratini Fusions! I'll be adding the Evolutions soon! ^^ Normal Dramander-Sold: Now belongs to Doodlings Base Price: 20K CR, 20 GP, 10 ZC Base Price: 30K CR, 30 GP, 15 ZC Base Price: 40K CR, 40 GP, 20 ZC Use the alternative Payment if you don't have enough Currencies. DRAMANDER WAITING LIST: SHINY DRAMANDER WAITING LIST: ALBINO DRAMANDER WAITING LIST: MELAN DRAMANDER WAITING LIST: Send the Payment (After saying you'll purchase an Adopt or two) and I'll send the Unwatermarked version ^^

Hello! I have a few Warranties for these Adopts but also a few Warnings! When you buy the Adopt, I'll send it via PM; I'll also have an automatic 1 month Warranty, meaning you can give it back and I'll give you a 95% Refund (After the Month and you give it back, It's mine and no refunds sorry :/) I will have a 2 Month (60-62 Days worth) warranty of Theft. If someone steals your Adopt within 60-62 days of you owning it, send me the Link of who stole it (I can only do PFQ, Amino, TH, Flight Rising and Chicken Smoothie) and I'll deal with em. If they on PFQ and they don't return it, I'll report them :/) You can gift these to friends, but You cannot Sell them for a higher price unless they have extra Art; that'd make me feel like an Idiot. If you see someone doing that to one of my Adopts, send me the link/ tell me what their doing and I'll handle it
coding | header & hr | free to use

Credits

Glitch_Kitten made myShop Banner! I made my Avatar, Journal Art and FanFiction Art (Coming soon) NO STEAL!!!!!

Art

pandabear511's Avatarpandabear511
Form for Art! Please use this so I know you read the Rules and Form! Hi ShadeWingsArt! I would like you to make me this! (Insert what you want, Avatar, Banner etc.) I would like an Avatar of a Dratini Your OC's Reference with their name, but their name is totally optional ^^ A purple, pinkish blueish Dratini How would you like to recieve the Art, Via PM Or other PM Did you Read the Rules?: Yep I sure did I'll pay with Credits ^^
MY PROFILE PICTURE WAS MADE BY THE WONDERFUL SHADEWINGSART! Please go check her out + Buy art from her.

QUOTE originally posted by pandabear511

Form for Art! Please use this so I know you read the Rules and Form! Hi ShadeWingsArt! I would like you to make me this! (Insert what you want, Avatar, Banner etc.) I would like an Avatar of a Dratini Your OC's Reference with their name, but their name is totally optional ^^ A purple, pinkish blueish Dratini How would you like to recieve the Art, Via PM Or other PM Did you Read the Rules?: Yep I sure did I'll pay with Credits ^^
Yep! I'll start right now!
Hey bestie! Congrats on your art shop! Hi ShadeWingsArt! I would like you to make me this! Banner please! Your OC's Reference with their name, but their name is totally optional ^^ Eh, just a regular black cat with bright cyan outlines, and possibly glitching? Name is my username and looks sorta like my avatar! How would you like to recieve the Art, Via PM Or other PM, thanks! Did you Read the Rules?: Of course :_ Method of Payment: GP!
Have a great day!

Credit and Stuff!

My avatar and art shop banner is by me! My collab comic banner is made by VanillaDemon! I was previously known as Black Kitten. A note for the mods: Sometimes I play on mobile, or log in on another device. Please don't ban me! I hope you have a nice day or night!

QUOTE originally posted by Glîtçh Kîttëñ

Hey bestie! Congrats on your art shop! Hi ShadeWingsArt! I would like you to make me this! Banner please! Your OC's Reference with their name, but their name is totally optional ^^ Eh, just a regular black cat with bright cyan outlines, and possibly glitching? Name is my username and looks sorta like my avatar! How would you like to recieve the Art, Via PM Or other PM, thanks! Did you Read the Rules?: Of course :_ Method of Payment: GP!
Will start working on it when I'm not to lazy to find a charger for my iPad lol
Sure, sure! Take your time :)

QUOTE originally posted by Glîtçh Kîttëñ

Sure, sure! Take your time :)
Maybe I will, maybe I wont >:)
Up to you lol :D
bump :P Also, I now do Custom Melan Bait
BUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPP

Pages: 123··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page