PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Catching Adventure (a Pokémon sun and moon anime fanfic)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

Pages: 12

Helioptile293's AvatarHelioptile293
Flameflyer speaks...
hover for credit
Hi, I'm Flameflyer, and before you read this story, please know the following things: 1. This fanfic is made by me. 2. One of the choices contains death of the main character. 3. This fanfic lets you make choices and continue stories. 4. This is for mainly 6-30 years old. 5. The last post is in the second page. Thank you, and this fanfic will start! ^^
Click my Fabulous Buddies! Avatar by CactusBuddo
Once upon a time, there were 5 Pokemon hunters who liked to collect Pokemon. They were good people and loyal friends to one another and they were looking for Pokemon that they didn’t have. They went into the forest, as the forest has a higher encounter rate than the plains. In the forest, they came across a Cosmog. Cosmogs were small Pokemon with a gaseous body similar to a nebula. They were also legendary pokemon, and the hunters didn’t have a Cosmog. You are Ash. You have the choice to: 1. Catch the Cosmog with a Masterball 👉 Go to Post 2 2. Leave the Cosmog and find a new Pokemon 👉 Go to Post 3
You have decided to catch the Cosmog with a Masterball. “Let’s catch the Cosmog!” You said. Your friends agreed. You used your precious Masterball, and hit the Cosmog with it. The ball with the Cosmog shook. You were incredibly excited. A Masterball had a 100% chance of catching a good Pokemon! Congratulations! You caught the Cosmog. “I just caught a COSMOG!” You said with pride. A deep cave was in front of you. Your team crept inside to explore. Go to Post 4.
You have decided to leave the Cosmog. “Let’s find a new Pokemon.” You said. Your partners slightly disagreed, but they followed your choice. After 3 hours… “Why couldn’t we find any legendaries or shinies? This is USELESS!” You sighed. “You said to stay put until you find a legendary!” Lana cried. “But… I see a cave. Let’s get inside!” “Oooooh!” You were happy again. With excitement, your team crept inside to explore. Go to Post 4
“Huh… I don’t recognize any cave in this forest, but I’ve been in the forest 19 times already! Is this new?” You complained after walking into the cave. “Me too! Lana, what is in this cave?” Lillie said. “Uhm… I actually don’t know… I’ve never been here in this cave either.” Lana said. “FINE! We’ll find our way out!” You said with a fuss. Suddenly, a bright light flashed strongly before your team’s eyes. You and your team covered your eyes before the light vanished. “Wow! What a bright light! We must follow the light, maybe that is our exit!” You said happily. “Yeah! I agree!” Lillie replied. “But there are 2 paths…” “Which way do we choose? I’m scared that we may face dangerous things…” Sophocles whispered. “No worries! We will protect you! We just need to go forward on one of these paths…” Kiawe said. Your team arrived at a crossroad. You have the choice to : Go to the left 👉 Go to Post 5 Go to the right 👉 Go to Post 6
You have decided to go to the left. “Huh. I think this road is the right path!” You suggested. You and your friends walked and walked for 40 minutes. “This road is never ending! We should go back! But my legs are so sore and we have already walked for 40 minutes.” Sophocles said furiously. “Aww. But if we do not walk, we may be lost forever!” Lillie replied while rolling her eyes. “Stop arguing! We should hear what Ash has to say about this. After all, he is our leader.” Kiawe defended. “Ok. Stop arguing RIGHT NOW. Let’s continue walking like Lillie suggested.” You said. “Fine, I’ll walk for just 20 minutes more, I think we may arrive at the light at that time. I can see it.” Sophocles said. 4 minutes later… “Phew. After our argument, that turned out to be an easy walk after all . Sorry, Lillie.” Sophocles confessed. “It’s ok.” Lillie comforted Sophocles. “Wow! The light is so bright! OMG! A solgaleo! “ “What’s a solgaleo?” You asked. “Let me see…” Sophocles tapped his phone and researched. ‘Solgaleo is a large, white Pokemon resembling a lion. It has a blunt muzzle with a blue-gray nose and pale blue eyes. The top half of its face is a deep blue area that shows a constantly changing starscape. Four yellow spikes frame Solgaleo's head like a crown and two more pairs of spikes adorn either side of its lower jaw.’ “We should catch it!” Lana said cheerfully. Go to Post 7
You have decided to go to the right. “Nothing is here! Let’s go back!” Kiawe sighed. Suddenly, you guys heard a sound. A big bang. “OH NO! It’s a Gengar! Gengars are extremely dangerous! Run!!!!!!!” Lana cried. “What is that?” You said worriedly. “It’s a GENGAR! Let me search!” Sophocles said to you. ‘Gengar is a shadow-like Pokémon with two large, pointed ears and short spikes lining its back.’ Go back to Post 5
“Wow! We finally caught a Solgaleo!” You said. “It’s just Cosmog’s evolution.” Lillie said. “Yeah, it is.” You replied and sighed. “How do we get out of here? But let’s walk straight. It might lead us to the exit.” Lillie said worriedly. There is a Necrozma (a super scary beast) up ahead. You have the choice to: Go straight and fight it 👉 Go to Post 8 Leave it alone and walk left 👉 Go to Post 9
You decided to fight the Necrozma. “Solgaleo, let’s go!” You said. “Umm… Shouldn’t you take out Naganadel?” Kiawe asked. “It is because I want to try out how Solgaleo’s moves work.” You answered. “But, Solgaleo is not well trained! You just caught it. Will you win?” Sophocles mumbled. “I challenge you to a fight!” You roared at the Necrozma, ignoring Sophocles. Necrozma nodded its head, and growled at you. “Don’t you need help? I’m afraid you cannot defeat Necrozma by yourself.” Lillie sighed. You continued ignoring your friends, and commanded Solgaleo to use ‘Giga Impact.’ A brilliant stream of light flowed out of Solgaleo, and hit Necrozma. It lowered Necrozma’s health by 26%. It was time for Necrozma to attack. Necrozma used ‘Night Slash’. It walked forward to Solgaleo, and used its sharp claws to scratch Solgaleo. It worked really well, it lowered Solgaleo’s health by 40% because the move was a dark-type move! Kiawe reminded you and said “Fire type moves are really effective on Necrozma!” You really thanked Kiawe, and you told Solgaleo to use Flare Blitz. Then, you and Solgaleo continued to lower Necrozma’s health by 46%. At last, Necrozma was defeated, and it wanted to become your pokemon! As Necrozma was a powerful pokemon, you accepted, and caught it in your Ultra-ball. “Ah, such a wonderful day of legendaries, but how do we get out of here?” You smiled. “Well, you caught the Necrozma. Congratulations! I’m really proud of you. Wow! But I don’t know how to get out of here.” Lana said. Go to Post 10
You have decided to run away! Oh no! You and your teammates got eaten by the scary Necrozma. As he bit you, you fainted from the pain! Go back to Post 8.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page