PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Vappy Lake - A Poem Collection

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

sourbean's Avatarsourbean
welcome to vappy's Lake - a poem collection. here you will find various poems i have made concerning a small lake in a deserted forest. these poems are for anyone, really-- just small stress relief collections.

Dewpider Poem

June the breath of a slight morning song washes about but it doesnt know where to go so it floats into your ears and your body and spine and pours into your heart nostalgic, smooth, timed, perfectly with the sunrise and the jupiter moon the world understanding the life cycle soon a dewpider sits upon a small crescent leaf and reaps the nectar of the secrets June keeps.

Vappy Poem

A vaporeon dances across the lake it was so still before you came, wasnt it? do you still believe in dappled fur that deceives without- without clear direction? maybe if we were kinder to the world the world would be kinder to us and maybe if our beliefs all uncurled we could find somebody to trust. just like us

Lake Poem

Look upon the lake where the vaporeon sits and the pokemon sing in utter, sheer bliss where the trilling of a pidgey can farwide be heard where the world is quiet and your secrets are stored where the glory is irrelevent and you can simply be bored.

Pikipek Poem

coming soon!
please note that im a beginner writer and these are not supposed to be really that good. just a few things i threw together at about 9pm at night qwq unsure if this colour combination is allowed so please tell if not!
  • Main Page ^^
  • Interactions ;0;
  • Credits!
♡ ( ⸝⸝•ᴗ•⸝⸝ )੭⁾ heya! im sourbean! I like drawing, creativity, and just overall FUN! if you'd like to get to know me more, I'd be happy to get to know you as well! slide into my PMs?~ ♡ pssst, looking for some art of a character? art shop!
✿ here are a few lil interaction rules! ✿ (❀˙˘˙)♡(˙˘˙❀) be respectful!
i am a minor.
(ᅌoᅌ* ) no ghosting me plss (ꐦ○_○).. no stealing art !!
♡ give credit where credit is due! ♡ tabbed interface code:template BBCode Guidance / Assist Helpful BBCode avatar by riptides, of my original char!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page