PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🥚Updated Egg Chart🥚

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 12345··· 789

Panceon's AvatarPanceon

QUOTE originally posted by SUNNELIØN

Hiya! It seems like several of the Galar legendaries are missing-- Calyrex (grass/psychic), Glastrier (ice), Spectrier (ghost), Regieleki (electric), and Zarude (dark/grass) aren't on the charts.
Thank you ^^ I updated them accordingly
April 2024 Type Race Winners
Tropy By: Cherushii78 Shop Banner made by: Inkmonkun
Panceon's AvatarPanceon
The new Variant egg has been updated, if you are planning on hosting please make sure to use these charts as I keep them updated as possible. The Templates may not have them uptodate!! I also have the score sheet on the exp list ^^ so new users know how points are based (:
Panceon's AvatarPanceon
Hey everyone just an update, I have added in the new Exclusive and I just added in the H.Qwilfish if I am missing any please feel free to let me know. The egg charts on the typerace templates are not updated manually/automatically so please make sure you tell your typerace leaders to check out this guide to get the most accurate egg charts put up, New users don't know how the point system works so I have also added in the points on the charts. I will add in the other exclusive once it releases.
Panceon's AvatarPanceon
The new Hisuians pokemon have been added. If you're on teams: Rock, Fire or water please let your host know that the egg charts have been updated ^^
Panceon's AvatarPanceon
As promised from the polls I have created new banners for the egg chart guide feel free to use them :D hopefully with the word spread around more typerace hosts will use them. As I try to keep them updated I just want to make sure my hard work wasn't for nothing. The templates are not uptodate with the newest releases so please make sure you use these charts for the typeraces. Much love ~CherryPanda 🍒🐼
Panceon's AvatarPanceon
Just a nice quick update :D I have added the new Hisuian pokes, please let your tr leader know if you're on teams: Grass, Electric, Poison or Fighting. ^^ Good luck on your teams everyone!!
TomikoPhoenix's AvatarTomikoPhoenix
Hey there!! I just noticed that in the fairy chart, the chart itself does show a Goschief egg but the copy-able code doesn’t. Just thought I’d bring it to your attention! Thank you for all the work you do keeping this updated; it is SUPER helpful!
Lv. 55 — 2,332 / 11,552
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FightingDark
Happiness MAX
Timid nature
Panceon's AvatarPanceon

QUOTE originally posted by TomikoPhoenix

Hey there!! I just noticed that in the fairy chart, the chart itself does show a Goschief egg but the copy-able code doesn’t. Just thought I’d bring it to your attention! Thank you for all the work you do keeping this updated; it is SUPER helpful!
Thank you for letting me know 😊 it's fixed now.
Panceon's AvatarPanceon
All new pokemon eggs should be added in, if I missed any please don't hesitate to let me know.
Panceon's AvatarPanceon
The new variant has been added, if I had missed any please let me know ^^

Pages: 12345··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page