PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cotton City ☆ A Pokémon RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123456

Ashlyn24's AvatarAshlyn24
Fernwing took out her money to pay for her purchases. She grabbed the bunches and placed them in her bag. She then left to go back to the den.
Pokemon fan creator of Ashlyn the genderbent version of Ash and many other characters
HaveAcookie's AvatarHaveAcookie
frostchomp snowflake den frostchomp rolled into the snowflake den, bliss coated upon his face as he soaked up the cool air. frost spat out a icecube he had generated from his mouth, and crunched down upon it, smiling a bit before rolling around in the snow. (i have no idea what to do, so i made something random lol)
reality is a illusion and time is a lie, buy gooooooold!(and feed my ALBinosaur, hes the only real thing in this world ;))
Medium Ground Gem

Medium Ground Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A medium-sized Ground-type Gem. Visit Ravyne at the Wishforge to convert it into 10 normal-sized Gems.

Sells for 100

Lv. 97 — 28,739 / 35,649
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DragonGround
Happiness MAX
Lonely nature
aside from that, my pfp was made by dr cap on the scp amino, shoutout to my amigo!
Ashlyn24's AvatarAshlyn24
Back in the den Fernwing unloaded her purchases and began to organize them by necessity, type of injury or illness, medical purpose, and how long it would last. She made sure to get extra. As a healer she doesn't know what will come to her and how severe it will be.

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page