PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cotton City ☆ A Pokémon RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123456

VanillaDemon's AvatarVanillaDemon
Cotton City
  • Main
  • Open Quests
  • Open Arena Battles
RP Set-up here: ☆ (check to see characters, locations, relationships, and more) Welcome to Cotton City! It's located on a small island and is filled by Pokémon who socialize, compete, and in general just have a good time! There are multiple dens which your Pokémon OC can be assigned: The Lavender Den, Moon Den, Cloud Den, Redwood Den, and Snowflake Den! In Cotton City you may... ☆ Find mates ☆ Start families ☆ Battle ☆ Collect materials + craft items ☆ And much more! Announcements Nothing here yet... Events Nothing here yet... Season Fall Currency Guide Copper Coin ≈ 1 USD Silver Coin ≈ 5 USD Gold Coin ≈ 10 USD

Shara's Quest

Description: Oh no, Shara's been trapped by hunters that may be able to use her to find Cotton City! You need to stop them from taking Shara and discovering Cotton City! People needed: 2+ Form to request playing this quest Character's name | People joining you How to play It's a simple game, there is 10 rounds, and you basically pick random number that is given, the first round is 3 options the second one is 4 and so on. In short, basically, you pick a number given to you and each one will decides what happens to your character. Note: If you fail, the hunters will NOT reach Cotton City! Its just a game. Award: 3 gold coins each You may also pick up items along the adventure!
Rules for arena battles: Arena battles occur as actual PFQ battle requests. You must make sure that the Pokémon you're using matches the character that's battling (gender/nature does not apply, only species matters). Challenger pays for the match. To begin an open arena battle: "Open arena battle! <insert name of character you'll be battling with>" To join an open arena battle: "<insert name of character you'll battling with> V.S. <insert name of character you'll be battling>
Vanilla - She/her - Exists - Does stuff - Icon by me
Open RP ))
Izzy: Lavender Den
Izzy paces a small corner of the den, bored. She wanted someone to play with.
Nella: Moon Den
Nella looks around, warily. That day, she had awoken with a distinct sense of unease.
Kumokiri's AvatarKumokiri
Ren:Moon Den Ren walked over to Nella."Are you alright Nella?You don't seem to be at ease."Ren's special Empathy ability allowed her to sense feelings,much like a Gardevoir or Hatterene.This could be very useful,as she was the Moon Den's healer."Do you need anything?I should have some Berries in my storage,if you're hungry."
Cattafang's AvatarCattafang
Saber (Moon Den) Saber was just outside the Moon Den, watching the clouds pass by. Today seemed quiet. Almost too quiet… Grove (Lavender Den) Grove tied the scarf around her and took a look around the den. She had heard about someone that had been captured and was planning to find a way to go out and look for them. But she needed someone else to help her…
Catta • Any Pronouns • Resident No Signal Enjoyer JOURNALLINKLINK æ there. i’m catta and I usually lurk around forums and stuff nowadays-
@Kumokiri Nella nods. "Some berries would be nice..."
Ren "Alright then!"Ren trotted over to her corner of the den."Let's see...ah,here we go."She carried a basket of berries to Nella."There you go.Eat as many as you want."
@Kumokiri
Nella: [Moon Den]
Nella sheepishly picked up one of the berries. She shoved berry after berry into her mouth until there were no more left. "Oops.. Ren, I think you might want to collect some more berries later..."
@Cattafang
Izzy: [Lavender Den]
Izzy padded over to Grove. "Hey there, Grove! Watcha doing? Are you going someplace? How come?" She rolled over on her belly and looked up at the Gardevoir playfully.
Ren Ren chuckled softly."That's alright.I've been meaning to restock my supplies anyway."She looked outside."What do you think it's like?Outside of the city,I mean."
@Kumokiri
Nella: [Moon Den]
Nella shrugs. "I don't, water? And the crystal swamp- Why do you care?"
Cattafang's AvatarCattafang
@VanillaDemon Grove (Lavender Den) Grove turned to Izzy and smiled at her. “Oh hiya Izzy!” She said. “I was actually just looking for someone to try and help me with something big. Like, really big.” She leaned down to Izzy. “Do you wanna help me rescue someone?”

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page