PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Add Contest thread link to Contest Hall

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 12

Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Now that a Type Race Forum link is part of the 'About' on the Type Race main page I am respectfully suggesting that a link to the only event forum pinned thread - the dress-up contest one - https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/110067/Contests (link) be similarly added to the Contest Main Hall page 'About' With an appropriate staff determined wording to go along with it. Reasons to Consider: probably all the same reasons there is a forum link in the Type Race About now... - Encourage greater participation in a Site Run event - Formally identify there is a place to discuss the Event - for those who go there, (and/or if it's in the wording), find out it's a place to share your designs and results - knowledge there is a place you can go for help and advice, support and encouragement re: ones participation in said Site Run Event, from other site users/Dress-up Contest participants - other things that aren't coming to mind right now. Thank you in advance for your consideration of this suggestion :-)
AVID delta collector Team
Continental Crush (Rock)
: 4054 pts Current Shiny Hunt 6/508 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady
I fully support this. I had no idea there was a thread for sharing contest entries. I see no cons, so long as people are sharing AFTER the contest, as the rules clearly state. Great suggestion!
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • My Special Monz
  • Links
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, Charm Rental and selling our Special hatches, + items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Nothing has more points than sharpened Steel!
Score: 2825
Banner created by LycanKai
StartermonFirst Melanmon
Lv. 100 — +1,319,869
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +1,722,301
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Jana Kennedy's AvatarJana Kennedy
Support Whilst I regularly forget to enter due to time management I always enjoy seeing people's entries in the thread and the sharing of ideas!
Always looking for quirky pokemon!
  • Typerace
  • Shop
Current Type Current Points 1000 Clicklist Next month=
My shop! I offer shelter hunts, free fields, shiny/albino, variants/exclusives and more. Please post in shop rather than send a pm. Buying
Spectral Leiomano
for anywhere between 20 - 40zc depending on market price - send pm to see if i have enough money ^.^
Avatar is from Unus Annus, free to use image from the 'pick a side' part
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Just giving this a little bump
Ottery's AvatarOttery
This would be great! More information is the best way to get more people involved. :)
Score: 702
Avatar art by me, type race badge by LycanKai
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Just giving this another little bump.
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Giving this a push as we dropped below 1000 entrants in last weeks Contest. Not a trend I would like to see continue. I repeat - adding the Contest forum link to the actual Contest Main Page could boost participation, by providing the info there is a currently existing community of support already out there. For all - both new and existing Contest participants.
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Giving this another bump
Mùff Pizza's AvatarMùff Pizza
The thread was created by an admin as "A place to discuss Contests", and it's the only thread pinned in the event discussion forum for 5 years. I feel that it is worthy to be treated properly as an official event discussion thread for contest. It seems reasonable to link such an important piece of information to its respective place, especially when it's not easily accessible in the public forum overview :0
Avatar made by Jellyfishbones, for my use only <3
Ozprey's AvatarOzprey
i didn't even know there WAS a thread for contests! that alone means i give support to this!
profile and shop images by me

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page