PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

★ Roaming Free - Pokémon RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 175176177

POLL: Unlock thread even when I'm (eternalelixer) aren't here?

Total votes: 19

You must be logged in to vote.

eternalelixer's Avatareternalelixer
*template to be added, previously removed because of legibility issues
Hi-hi! I'm eternalelixer, formerly known as Ihavedisney! I don't get nervous with new people, unless they're higher-up roles
staff
..! (Hover)
I'm a roleplayer and lesbian-demigirl. I'm currently hunting for a Melan or Shiny stufful! check my prgs in my journal~!
All of my links can be found in my about!
credit
Background from Disney-Pixar's 'Turning Red' F2U code by Gumshoe
PixelCat75332's AvatarPixelCat75332
Tyanala
A distant memory. Nothing more. Yet so much more…

A happy life on a gorgeous crystal planet. So peaceful… Then the Zyklax… they brought in that huge shadow… what was it… The pod. I rushed to the pod. No… they rushed me to the pod. Wait… who was it? They gave me a part of my home. A . Then they closed the pod. Tears… so many tears… the world was fuzzy. I don’t think they were the only ones crying. The pod left… as my world got smaller and smaller, I saw it end… my planet is no more. No more… I hope they got off safely…
It’s a month later. Tya’s pod finally lands. The tears are still falling. Her hand is still holding the so tightly it’s torture. She doesn’t want to check if there’s a wound from squeezing the sharp edges of the shard. I have to find food. I’m lucky to have the Healthine in the pod, but I need some REAL nourishment, she thinks. And so she pads off to find food and explore this strange, new, not-as-shiny-as-home place. [For the curious: Healthine is a thing I just made up as an excuse for her not dying during her month in the pod. It serves as food and water while in the pod, but it doesn’t make the consumer feel any less hungry/thirsty.]

About Me

• About me
  • Pokémon I’m looking for
  • Special Pokémon
  • Where to find me
  • A few quick things…
Pronouns: she/them Favorite Music Artist: Alan Walker Favorite Animal: Desert Rain Frog
1. Melanistic Unfettered Forme Sikannos (Possibly Psychic Delta, too?) 2. Many, many Toxic Forme Quibbit 3. Shiny Pirouette Meloetta 4. The Project [you shall see...]
Roblox: PixelCat021 The 53C237 9L47F02M: #75332 Chicken Smoothie: PixelCat75332 Toyhouse: PixelCat75332
I’ve been into Pokémon since Gen. 3. I love roleplay! Here's a cool roleplay! And here's another one! Let me know if you want me to join yours, too :)
Avatar is by Yashiro! It was created for my use only. There’s a Pokémon that’s literally called “Amoonguss”… kinda sus…

Eternal & Elixer

The two were rabbling about who would get the last piece of food, when they heard the pod, and both floated curiously to it. Before knocking on it, Elixer sounded the call of a newcomer, making a few Pidgeys fly away.. "It's another new Pokémon! We're not lonely anymore..!" cried Eternal, trailing off on the end.
Tyanala
Tya swings her head towards the voice, gasps, panics, and leaps into the pod to hide. [This probably won’t work though, since E&E (if you don’t mind me calling them that) most likely watched her leap into the pod.]
totally fine callin them e&e, but yeah, they did]
Eternal & Elixer
"It's scared of us!" Eternal gasped, offended. "Your looks probably scared it, idiot." Elixer teased. "Shut up!" She squealed .
Tyanala
Tya pokes her head out of the pod. “C-c-c…” She seems pretty nervous, but she seems to be trying to say something.
Eternal & Elixer
"Do you are have speak English?" Asked Elixer, his brain slightly jumbled from Eternal's high-pitched squeal. "What this dumb-head is trying to say is 'Do you speak English?'" Eternal translated.
Tyanala
“CLIKIKK HUMM KLIK SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE” She begins flailing her paws around, and the goes flying. She freezes and her eyes go wide. “Peep…” and she leaps out of the pod and rushes towards the , which landed closer to E&E than her.
Eternal & Elixer
Elixer picked the up. "What's this? Oh! A planet fragment!"
Tyanala
Elixer hears: “AHH! No! That’s mine!” Eternal hears: “KIKK-IKLIC AKK HUMIKK SKEE” Tya pounces at Elixer.

Pages: 123··· 175176177

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page