PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Suri's Black Market [S/A Maravol UFT]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 101112

Suríya's AvatarSuríya

Welcome to Snek's Black Market! Skari here will be overseeing everything to make sure we have smooth transactions all around. So pay attention to what she says! — Skari can be seen munching on a dragon gem atop a hoard of user's payments. — Did she just make off with some of your payment?!

General Rules

1. First come, first served.
  2. Do not send me messages (PMs) with trade offers. I won't answer.
  3. I will deny offers I am not interested in, please don't take it personal.
  4. If you make an offer; subscribe. I will NOT hunt you down. If you don't respond to me responding to you in 3 days, your offer is voided.
  5. If you want a specific gender; say so. No personality or nature requests unless otherwise indicated.
  6. If you make on offer set up the trades AFTER I have accepted it.
  7. Please make sure your trades are labeled with the agreed trade condition. ("Payment for -thing-" or something like "My summon for your -amount and currency" so that I know what to pay you with.)
  8. Review tab-specific rules or read additional information in tabs, if any.
  9. If you need help converting currencies you can use Elta's Currency Conversion Calculator.
  10. If you have a question, please check the FAQ to be sure it's not already answered before asking it in the thread. Thanks!

Skari's Special Sales and Offers!

Some prices may be out of date and subject to change. Please inquire for specifics.
  • ---
  • --
  • --
Please see the Pokemon UFT tabs for pricing information!
  • Pokemon UFT
  • Dexing
  • Summons UFT
  • Gem UFT
  • Other Trading
I regularly melan hunt and as a result I have plenty of leftover shiny and albino pokemon to trade. All of the information for those can be found in this tab

Shiny Pokemon

• All pokemon are first come, first served.
  • No nature requests unless you LINK the specific pokemon when you make the offer.
  • Please state what currency you are offering in. Incomplete offers will not be responded to.
  • Please don't request spots on my hunts. I don't take spots in case I end my hunts early.
Available shiny pokemon are in a visible field named for them. If the field is empty, there are none currently available and you will need to check back later.
  • 75,OOO

Albino Pokemon

• No nature requests unless you LINK the specific pokemon when you make the offer.
  • Please state what currency you are offering in. Incomplete offers will not be responded to.
  • Please don't request spots on my hunts. I don't take spots in case I end my hunts early.
Available albino pokemon are in a visible field named for them. If the field is empty, there are none currently available and you will need to check back later.
  • 125,OOO

Exclusives/Varients

Available exclusive or variant pokemon are in a visible field named for them. If the field is empty, there are none currently available and you will need to check back later.
Shiny Exclusive or Variant Exclusives
  • 3OO,OOO
  • 3OO
  • 6O
Albino Exclusive or Variant Exclusives
  • 6OO,OOO
  • 6OO
  • 12O

S/N Silvally (+memories) Dexes

I have decided to offer my Silvally Army for dexing, You can either dex the whole Army or borrow specific Silvally holding memories individually. Price: Pay What You Want (preferably at least 50gp/equiv if you dex the normal full set or 100gp/equiv if you dex my Shiny Silvally with memories.)
Available Memories:
  • Normal Forme
  • Bug Memory
  • Dark Memory
  • Dragon Memory
  • Electric Memory
  • Fairy Memory
  • Fighting Memory
  • Fire Memory
  • Flying Memory
  • Ghost Memory
  • Grass Memory
  • Ground Memory
  • Ice Memory
  • Poison Memory
  • Psychic Memory
  • Rock Memory
  • Steel Memory
  • Water Memory
Please use the following form when making a request so that we can make very clear what is needed for the dex trade when I am setting it up:

Request Form

[b]Hi Suriya! I'd like to dex these Silvally types from you.[/b] [b]Which Silvally are needed?:[/b] (List types) [b]When are you available to dex and return the Silvally/Army?[/b] [b]Payment Offered:[/b] Type, total amount being send. (Ex: GP; total amount of GP)

S/N Melmetal Dex

Melmetal is kind of a pain to get with the Tournament tokens required being 40 (or having to have earned it as a prize in the Voltorb Volt game) so I decided to pick one up and offer it for a PWYW amount. I don't have any minimum expected but any reasonable amount will be accepted. Just return either Melmetal with the PWYW amount attached. Since it's just a single pokemon without a bunch of items (like Silvally and Arceus) there's no form for requesting this Dex

S/A/N Arceus (+plates)

I have decided to offer my Arceus for dexing with the complete set of Plates. You can either dex the whole set or borrow certain plates individually. Price: Pay What You Want (preferably at least 100gp/equiv if you dex the full set of Shinies or Albinos.) Available Plates:
  • Normal Forme
  • Bug Plate
  • Dark Plate
  • Dragon Plate
  • Electric Plate
  • Fairy Plate
  • Fighting Plate
  • Fire Plate
  • Flying Plate
  • Ghost Plate
  • Grass Plate
  • Ground Plate
  • Ice Plate
  • Poison Plate
  • Psychic Plate
  • Rock Plate
  • Steel Plate
  • Water Plate
Please use the following form when making a request so that we can make very clear what is needed for the dex trade when I am setting it up:

Request Form

[b]Hi Suriya! I'd like to dex these Arceus Plates from you.[/b] [b]Is Arceus needed?:[/b] Yes/No [b]Plates Requested:[/b] Full Set/List of plate types. [b]When are you available to dex and return the plate(s)?[/b] [b]Payment Offered:[/b] Type, total amount being send. (Ex: GP; total amount of GP)

S/A Genesect & Deoxys (+formes)

After a long and grueling Melan hunt for these guys I decided to dex them out.
  • Attack Forme
  • Speed Forme
  • Defense Forme
  • Attack Forme
  • Speed Forme
  • Defense Forme
  • [Fire] Forme
  • [Ice] Forme
  • [Water] Forme
  • [Electric] Forme
  • [Fire] Forme
  • [Ice] Forme
  • [Water] Forme
  • [Electric] Forme
Genesect and Deoxys are available in Normal, Shiny and Albino formes for dexing with their forme change items if needed. As with Melmetal, since I am sending the pokemon with their form changes, attached, just return them with PWYW amount attached after you are done dexing.
Summons are not for sale. I will SWAP any of these summons for summons that I am collecting. If there is NO collected summon listed, my summons are NOT Up for Swap. Casually Collecting Summon(s): (Swaps currently Open) - Azure Flute & - Jade Orbs I will take market priced swaps (for instance if 2 of your summons equal the price of 1 of my requested summons, I will give you 2 of them for the requested summon).
* NUFT Summons: Any summon with a slash bar through its inventory number. ** Some summons are being passively collected for friends and you will be informed if you request one of these restricted summons (I'll be checking against a list posted elsewhere). Sometimes I forget to slash through but if there's a large number of them (over 100 is a safe bet) just assume I'm passively collecting those lol.

Request Form

[b]Hi Suriya! I'd like to SWAP my [number of] [summons] for your [number of] [summons].
Since I am Wishalloy in all badges I have decided to sell all of my gems that I do not need. Please note that I do have prices set for Small Gems as I will not sell them individually.
Medium Gem Prices For all gems EXCEPT Dragon and Steel which are NUFT
  • 18,5OO
Large Gem Prices For all gems EXCEPT Dragon and Steel which are NUFT
  • 185,OOO
I will offer any of these gems in a 2:1 ratio (for example, 2 medium fire for 1 medium dragon) for Dragon Gems as I am working toward Master 4 rank in Dragon. Gem SWAPS are my current price priority as I want Dragon gems in exchange for the gems I have.
  • Normal Stock: x15139 x4 x54
  • Fire Stock: x35 x0 x0
  • Water Stock: x1105 x1 x29
  • Electric Stock: x22 x0 x0
  • Grass Stock: x99 x9 x0
  • Ice Stock: x27 x0 x0
  • Fighting Stock: x21 x0 x0
  • Poison Stock: x189 x0 x0
  • Ground Stock: x55 x0 x0
  • Flying Stock: x206 x1 x0
  • Psychic Stock: x33 x0 x0
  • Bug Stock: x510 x7 x40
  • Rock Stock: x1029 x0 x7
  • Ghost Stock: x41 x0 x0
  • Dragon (NUFT) Stock: x10 x0 x0
  • Dark Stock: x95 x0 x0
  • Steel (NUFT) Stock: x13 x0 x0
  • Fairy Stock: x273 x4 x0
This section is for any extraneous services or offers that don't fit in other places. Please make sure you use relevant codes for requests from this area.

Box Box Purchases Availability of this Service: OPEN!

I will happily buy Box Boxes for 6OOk. I will also HIRE YOU to scour Box Boxes for me at the price of ANY 1 Summon item per Box Box. If you are interested in being a box hunter for me please post the following short code so that I can add it to my list here. Please leave the list "nobbcode" intact [b]Suri, I will hunt X Box Box(es) for X Summon(s).[/b] [nobbcode][li][b]PLAYERNAME[/b] is hunting X[item=Box Box] for X [item=SUMMON][/li] [/nobbcode]

Current Box Hunters

Nothing to see here, yet! Get hired!

Royal Gummi Collection Purchases Availability of this Service: OPEN!

I will happily buy Royal Gummis for 1 each (of course I prefer gifts! hehe).
4,160 of 7777 Royal Gummi Collection
You may send a labeled trade with the full owed GP amount in the trade message, no need to post here to see if I will buy them. If you are gifting them without asking for payment, leave the message blank or tell me so.

Frequently Asked Questions

As people ask questions, and if I think they will be asked again, I will add them here. For now this is an empty space.
Current Hunt: Dunsparce (Mega) Chain Length: 82 — Shiny Total: 1 — Melans: 1/3
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Reserved just in case. After this post, I'm open! :D
Daenerys's AvatarDaenerys
Hi Suriya the pretty Snek! I'd like to SWAP my 3 iceroot carrots for your 3 shaderoot carrots :3
D6mian's AvatarD6mian
Hi Suriya! I'd like to SWAP my [number 2] Ice root,Root, 3 shaderoot carrots for your [number 2] beast balls. (I'm not sure if I'm overdoing the pricing or under sorry just in case)
Umbreon sprite made by KitKatKutie2 with permission for me too use only Permission for only Ghost Clan members, Credit too user UnwrittenFox for the amazing Gastly Melan bait 😍
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by D6mian

Hi Suriya! I'd like to SWAP my [number 2] Ice root,Root, 3 shaderoot carrots for your [number 2] beast balls. (I'm not sure if I'm overdoing the pricing or under sorry just in case)
I'm sorry, Im not interested in either type of carrot any longer. I have gotten the shiny I needed and haven't updated my needs yet ^^ Additionally I would not have taken Shaderoot Carrots in trade. :)
kjokjo75's Avatarkjokjo75
Hi, Are your Tanzakus available for trade? I want to check if they're saved for a friend.
Creambevroe's AvatarCreambevroe
Hi Suriya! I'd like to SWAP my 1 Azure Flute for your 5 Hyperspace Rings. (MP Price says 730k Credits for Azure Flute but I just did it as 700k Credits and Lowest MP for Hyperspace Rings says 130k Credits I hope that is okay!)
Forum Avatar of Cream by Cledànio!
My lil boi *gently holds*
BLEP
Cledànio's AvatarCledànio
Hi Suriya! 440 zc for ALL your Raijin's lamps?

Cledanio | She/They| Adult

36/550 until hunt!
ART SHOP Adopt Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @SilverRaven on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @Me
Type Race Score; 1741
D6mian's AvatarD6mian
Request Form Hi Suriya! I'd like to SWAP my Azure Flute for your Beast Ball. Thank you if you accept
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by kjokjo75

Hi, Are your Tanzakus available for trade? I want to check if they're saved for a friend.
They are indeed held for someone at this time; if they don't get back to me about them in a few days I will let you know through PM.

QUOTE originally posted by Creambevroe

Hi Suriya! I'd like to SWAP my 1 Azure Flute for your 5 Hyperspace Rings. (MP Price says 730k Credits for Azure Flute but I just did it as 700k Credits and Lowest MP for Hyperspace Rings says 130k Credits I hope that is okay!)
In this case the rounding down is fine but I generally take summon market prices as what they are currently selling for, not a rounded number :) HOWEVER I have no need for these Hyperspace Rings and you took the time to do the research and I appreciate you :D I'll send a trade on over!

QUOTE originally posted by Cledànio

Hi Suriya! 440 zc for ALL your Raijin's lamps?
No, as you didn't actually read my information. My summons information says "Summons are not for sale." I will be declining your offer, thanks.

QUOTE originally posted by D6mian

Request Form Hi Suriya! I'd like to SWAP my Azure Flute for your Beast Ball. Thank you if you accept
I will be declining this offer as well. An Azure Flute is currently around 730k credits on the Market, and a Beast Ball is worth 1.9m (rounded up). You'd need to be offering almost 3 Azure Flutes in order to swap for a Beast Ball.

Pages: 123··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page