PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Arceus Wonders (Egg dexing & pairs clan)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 12345

GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn
  • Welcome!
  • Join
  • Members
We are a clan of shelter hunters and pair makers to help each other reach & maintain the egg dex portion of Arceus rank, while also providing specific natured pairs to the clan. In order to join the clan as a pair maker, you must be able to do matchmaking and be on top of the newest tournament eggs as soon as their egg type becomes "discovered" at the top of new tournament seasons. You must also help make max % specific natured pairs for those who are requesting them. We are only accepting applicants with a rank of Ace, Champion or Arceus for the position of pair maker. In order to join the clan as a shelter hunter, you must be able to help us keep the request lists down. These can be sent as singles directly to the requestees or to the pair makers for matchmaking (with a note.) You can send pokemon from your hatches, free fields, wonder trades, the shelter, etc. We are only accepting applicants with a rank of Senior, Superior, Elite, Master, Ace, Champion or Arceus for the position of shelter hunter. In order to request singles/pairs, You must be a member of this clan. Please visit each region and follow the directions from there. Each region is handled by a different region leader, and they have their own rules. It is required that you send donations to others on the list to help with their egg dexes too. We ask that you donate at least once every 2 weeks. The more you send, the more you receive.
Rule 1: Keep posts to a minimum. You are not allowed to discuss trades here. Do not make a post with your requests for listings (PM the region leader.) Don't make a post saying that you have available pokemon, we have listings so you can see who needs what. Any and all trade requests, questions or comments must be sent by PM. Posts about trading will be reported, these are clan rules. The only posts we'd like to see here are member applications. Rule 2: This clan is for free egg dexing. You do not specifically need a Super-Saiyan 4 Raticate for breeding. Please go find a dexing service for that. You also probably won't find free dittos here (you may get lucky with an OT swap.) Rule 3: If you see "any" next to a name, please send them hardy, docile, serious, bashful or quirky natures only. Rule 4: Failure to donate to other players can lead to removal from this clan. Rule 5: If you borrow a pair, you must return it within the time frame specified by the lender. If the pair is not returned, a report will be made, and you will not be allowed to borrow pairs from this clan in the future. Rule 6: It is your duty to keep your listings updated. If you do not accept requested pokemon within 7 days, you may be removed from the clan. We can put you on a hiatus status, but you have to let us know ahead of time. Rule 7: This is not a for profit clan. Please do not sell pairs or singles you get from anyone here. I understand that some members do, but those profits go towards purchasing DCP to nature breed for the clan and to purchase specific natures for the clan. Those are the only exceptions. This clan is to help people, not to make money.
What to expect when you apply: Your application will be reviewed by all of the region leaders. We take a majority vote and address any concerns we may have. Sometimes this process can take a few days. GnarleyQuinn or CherryPanda will PM you with the final decision. What to expect as a clan member: Your job is to help keep the listings down in each region, no matter if you're a shelter hunter or a pair maker. If you are a shelter hunter and have extra pokemon that is not being requested- you can use the spreadsheet to see which pair maker could use that extra pokemon. These extras pairs will be used for future requests. The Spreadsheet: We use a spreadsheet to keep track of the pair makers stock (singles and pairs) so that you don't have to go through a whole lot of fields to see who needs what. This is to eliminate an old problem we had with one pair maker receiving 90% of the donations, while the other pair makers received hardly anything. For example- Pair maker A has 1M pikachu & 0F pikachu and Pair maker B has 0M pikachu & 1F pikachu. You have a F pikachu. You should send it to Pair maker A. Then let GnarleyQuinn or CherryPanda know to add you to the contribution list at the end of the week (see below.) Shelter hunters and pair makers have unique spreadsheet URLS due to security. Pair makers can edit, while shelter hunters can read only. Only current pair makers have permission to edit the spreadsheet. There is a contribution tab on both spreadsheets to keep track of the number of pokemon sent. If you are a shelter hunter, please keep track of who you send pokemon to, how many and what date, and then send that to GnarleyQuinn or CherryPanda so we can update the spreadsheet. You can also let us know who you received pokemon from too. We have a section there if we haven't heard from you in 2 weeks or if nobody has reported receiving anything from you. If you see your name pop up there, please confirm your trades asap.

Each region is run by a different region leader (subject to change) Please visit each one using these links to update your listings.
Clan Leaders Gnarley CherryPanda Region Leaders Gnarley - Exclusives, Variants CherryPanda - Unowns, Sinnoh Red - Kanto Honey - Johto Tosi - Hoenn ink - Unova Chilly - Kalos, Alola DD - Galar, Hisui Emma - hiatus fill-in, shadow staff
Please fill out this form to apply to the clan. Post it to the comments below for review. User name: I'd like to become: A: Pair maker B: shelter hunter C: both Do you have pairs you can lend? (name of fields, please list your rules for lending) Do you have free pairs? (name of fields) Do you have free fields? (singles) (name of fields) How actively do you play PFQ? Preferred nature: As a pair maker/shelter hunter, do you have a regional preference(s)? Why do you want to join our clan? Summarize what this clan is for so that we know you understand: If applying to be a pair maker: Do you have a matchup checker and adequate field space to be a pair maker? Do you understand how to pair pokemon to 99% or max %? Please explain how

form code

[b]User name:[/b] [b]I'd like to become:[/b] A: Pair maker B: shelter hunter C: both [b]Do you have pairs you can lend?[/b] (name of fields, please list your rules for lending) [b]Do you have free pairs?[/b] (name of fields) [b]Do you have free fields? (singles)[/b] (name of fields) [b]How actively do you play PFQ?[/b] [b]Preferred nature:[/b] [b]As a pair maker/shelter hunter, do you have a regional preference(s)?[/b] [b]Why do you want to join our clan?[/b] [b]Summarize what this clan is for so that we know you understand:[/b] If applying to be a pair maker: [b]Do you have a matchup checker and adequate field space to be a pair maker?[/b] [b]Do you understand how to pair pokemon to 99% or max %? Please explain how[/b]
Once you submit your application, the region leaders will all take a vote, then we will contact you with the results.
Clan Member Directory clicklist
Shelter Hunter Pair Maker Regions
Gnarley match maker All
Q N/A All
Chilly Chilly All
ink ink All
Red Red Kanto
DD N/A All
Honey N/A All
CherryPanda CherryPanda Shelter hunting All|Pairs E/V,Sinnoh,Unown
Tosi All
LunaOokami N/A All
Emma Aruna N/A All
Shadarin All
Gamekatt101 All (helper)
Keziah N/A All
Veltalve N/A All
King_Dedede King_Dedede All
RailaRoxie RailaRoxie All
Niluna N/A Kanto, Johto, Hoenn
Vampiress Vampiress E/V
DragonIceWings (semi-hiatus) N/A All
Helioptile293 Alola
gamjubean (hiatus) All
toastedpencils (hiatus) E/V
CrystalLycan (hiatus) All
JediFromStarWars (hiatus until August) JediFromStarWars (hiatus until August) All
Drendara All
Alfalfa All
Resources Little Free Library Free Field Directory 2.0

Banners

code

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/339099/Arceus-Wonders-Egg-dexing-pairs-clan][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/CherryPanda/Banners/ezgif.com-gif-maker_3_.png[/img][/url]

code

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/339099/Arceus-Wonders-Egg-dexing-pairs-clan][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/CherryPanda/Banners/ezgif.com-gif-maker_4_.png[/img][/url]

code

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/339099/Arceus-Wonders-Egg-dexing-pairs-clan][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/CherryPanda/Banners/ezgif.com-gif-maker_5_.png[/img][/url]

code

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/339099/Arceus-Wonders-Egg-dexing-pairs-clan][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/CherryPanda/Banners/ezgif.com-gif-maker_6_.png[/img][/url]

code

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/339099/Arceus-Wonders-Egg-dexing-pairs-clan][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/CherryPanda/Banners/ezgif.com-gif-maker_7_.png[/img][/url]

code

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/339099/Arceus-Wonders-Egg-dexing-pairs-clan][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/CherryPanda/Banners/ezgif.com-gif-maker_8_.png[/img][/url]
banners made by CherryPanda (formerly IMEEKSI) - sprite permission
Huge thanks to the old E/V breeding swap & Free Breeding Pairs groups pair makers for joining together to help out CherryPanda and myself and getting this clan up and running in less than a week. Shout out to Meeks for pulling an all nighter to get us the image codes. Big thanks to Chilly and ink for code support. Seriously guys, you did an awesome job!!!
shop ♦️ journal my lucky sparkly charm (sprite permission)
CherryPanda's AvatarCherryPanda
  • Free Fields
  • Pair Lenders
  • User/Natures
  • Breeding Tips
Users Free Fields name Free pairs Field Name
Gnarley free Arceus Wonders
Q No No
ink anything with "free" in it "pairs uft - 99" (must mention this clan in a pm)
Chilly Anything that says free in it UFT Pairs (mention clan)
Tosi No Breeding Group Extra Pairs
CherryPanda W/T|Dropoff|E/V Free Free Breeding Pairs
Red FREE/WT 1 and 2, {insert preference here} [Variant/Exclusive], and Hunted Mons (still free) N/A
Honey (Flavor) Final (Free) free breeding pairs+rare genders|e/vs
DD Free/Dump BP UFT Mention Clan
Luna Not Currently Not Currently
Emma Aruna Yes! Sorted by Berry, then (release/free) No
Shadarin Free Arceus Wonders Pairs
Gamekatt101 no no
Keziah Arceus Wonders Only(at the end) Breeding pairs UFS (free with mention of the group)
Veltalve any field called RELEASE at the very top of my fields there are two, sometimes 3 fields called BPs, those are free pairs that are from the regions once I make a sassy/sassy pair of them
King Dedede release Arceus Wonders
Raila Free Arceus Wonders
Niluna (free (send labelled pm)) No
Vamp 🆓Free🆓 Field # Yes - '90% Pairs FREE' and '97%-99% E/V UFT' are free IF the clan is mentioned
Alfalfa anything under "release" N/A
DragonIceWings (Semi-Hiatus) Yes, they have "Free" in the name N/A
Helioptile293 'Free' N/A
gamjubean Free free pairs
toastedpencils (Hiatus) free/release. N/A
CrystalLycan (haitus) Yes
yes and no my lab kids field is kids from lab but otherwise most of my pkemon on my S&S fields people can have
N/A
JediFromStarWars (Hiatus) "Take It Before I Release It" "Free" field
Drendara (singles) Yes, Anything with the word "free" in it N/a

Users loaning breeding pairs:

Please follow their rules when asking to borrow a pair, the pair requests must be done by pm.
Pair Lenders Field Name Lending Rules
ink Field-Name
back of fields, gen + number
don't rename/unlock/change them, if they want to keep it for longer let ink know
Tosi Field-Name
Sweet pairs(some will say 99% sweet pairs some will say (Need ES) those are also free, will be edit them all to just say sweet pairs later)
-Return them with the everstones they have (you can take them off while breeding but make sure to put them back on) -no evolving them
Chilly Field-Name
region + number
Don’t change/rename/unlock any of the mons. Return it exactly how you borrowed it. Must return the pair in 2 Days (resets) and has to ask me again to borrow the pair for longer
QuirkyQuills Field-Name
EP1/EP2/EP3/BP1/BP2/BP3/Q1/Q2
I would like them returned within 48 hours unless otherwise discussed. The pairs are not to be altered in any way. (Renamed, evolved, etc.)
DD Field-Name
BP and the region
I expect them back within a 24 hours unless discussed prior to borrowing. Do not rename them, send them back how you recieved them, which means do not evolve them.
Keziah Field-Name
Breeding pairs #
don't rename/evolve, don't send to any 3rd party, tell duration of time (# of days,for type race etc) if they are needed for longer send msg for more time,any item lent with pair must be returned
Veltalve Field-Name
[region] + (number) for the canon mons and PFQ + (number) for E/V pairs
I dont lend out more than 1 pair to a person at a time so I can keep everything organized and not confusing.
King Dedede Field-Name
Currently in a field called "petripeep pairing (pairs available to borrow)
I would expect them to be returned to me within a timeframe organised between the borrower and myself.
Shadarin Field-Name
Pairs NFT
No time limit(except if I specifically ask for the pair to be returned) but I would like to know when they will be returned and also I am very forgetful XD Contact via PM is welcome.
RailaRoxie Field-Name
Breeding Pairs
Please read their post: Post
Helioptile293 Field-Name
'Pairs'
  1. Be nice and don't scam.
  2. Maximun borrow time is a week.
  3. Give the pair and the payment back after you finish.
  4. Please accept the pair as gifts when you borrow them, I will only give 24 hours for you to do that, if not I'll cancel your offer.
  5. Please do not borrow longer than your listed time.
  6. All of the pairs of my current type race type is not for borrow for now.
CrystalLycan Field-Name
Yes i have a noibat pair in DRAGOOON , Ive got a mareep pair in , pairs storage, and a rogenrolla pair in feild 43
-
JediFromStarWars Field-Name
the pairs that have a % in their name in my type fields (Fire to Ground)
one pair at a time and return them as soon as you're done with them.
Drendara Field-Name
% named fields
Yes, If asked I will make the fields visible for a period of time. Listed in % named fields. Only rule I have is that I would like them back once the hunt is done.
Alfalfa Field-Name
anything in the fields named "breeding pairs"
no time limit or rules besides I won't lend out a pair I'm actively needing (will probably make a separate field for those though)
Field-Name
-
User Nature
ink No Preference
Chilly No Preference
Q Quirky
Red Sweet Berry(timid|jolly|hardy|naive|hasty)
Gnarley Naughty
Tosi Sweet Berry Naive,Jolly,Timid (Not Hasty)
Luna Quirky
Honey Gentle
DD Impish|Sassy
Emma No Preference
Shadarin Calm|Mild|Gentle|Careful
Keziah No preference
Veltalve Sassy
King Dedede None
RailaRoxie Timid
Niluna Sour
Vamp No Preference
Alfalfa No Preference
DragonIceWings Calm|Timid
Helioptile293 Any(Serious|Quirky|Bashful|Docile|Hardy)
gamjubean Timid|Naive|Sassy|Gentle|Impish
toastedpencils Docile|Timid
CrystalLycan No Prefrence
JediFromStarWars No Prefrence
CherryPanda Naive
Drendara No preference
MonoGenders and Genderless hideboxes: Unown breeding Unown breeding is it's own beast, we reccomend getting two of the same letter that can make a maximum of 60% compatibility. If you don't have the letter you want please check out This unown calculator to figure out what you would need.

Monogender pairs

Pokemon
% and Partner
Steenee
Tsareena
85%
Lurantis
Bellsprout
Petilil
85%
Maractus
Morelull
Flabebe
85%
Spritzee
Florges
77%
Slurpuff
Jynx
85%
Hypno
Hitmonlee
Hitmonchan
Hitmontop
85%
Croagunk
Toxicroak
Hawlucha
Sawk
85%
Croagunk
Hawlucha
Throh
85%
Croagunk
Timburr (+line)
Chansey
85%
Audino
Blissey
85%
Audino
Kangaskhan
85%
Exploud
Frayja
99%
Valimp
Valladox
Valenoir
Saytaries
Taurminos
Sagidamas
99%
valkind
Valimp
Milcery
85%
Cottonee
Alcremie
79%
Small Size Gourgeist
Cofagrigus
Hatenna
81%
Swirlix
Hattrem
81%
Togetic
Slurpuff
Snubbull
Morgrem
85%
Togetic

Genderless pairs

Pokemon % With Ditto
Apocalyptic Golett
69%
Baltoy
73%
Beldum
69%
Bronzor
77%
Carbink
77%
Cryogonal
78%
Death Star Voltorb
81%
Dhelmise
60%
Falinks
64%
Golett
73%
Klink
69%
Kryptik
73%
Lunatone
73%
Magnemite
69%
Minior
77%
Minibbit
69%
Polteageist
81%
Porygon
77%
Rotom
81%
Solrock
73%
Staryu
73%
Voltorb
81%
Dracozolt
66%
Arctozolt
67%
Dracovish
64%
Arctovish
66%

Counterpart Pairs

A counterpart pair is two pokemon of different species that make a pair, there are a few of these like Miltank and Tauros which we will give (as accurately as we can) their max pair %s
Pokemon Max %
Tauros
Miltank
89%
Plusle
Minun
85%
Volbeat
Illumise
89%
Rufflet
Vullaby
89%

GenderRatio

Region pokemon
Kanto M-F 7:1
Bulbasaur
Charmeleon
Squirtle
Kanto M-F 1:3
Cleffa
Vulpix
Igglybuff
Kanto M-F 3:1
Growlithe
Abra
Machop
Aerodactyl
Munchlax
Johto M-F 7:1
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Togepi
Johto M-F 1:3
Azurill
Snubbull
Corsola
Johto M-F 3:1
Elekid
Johto M-F 3:1
Magby
Hoenn M-F 7:1
Treecko
Torchic
Mudkip
Hoenn M-F 3:1
Makuhita
Hoenn M-F 1:3
Skitty
Lileep
Anorith
Relicanth
Sinnoh M-F 7:1
Turtwig
Chimchar
piplup
Cranidos
Sinnoh M-F 1:3
Glameow
Shieldon
Combee
Riolu
Unova M-F 7:1
Snivy
Tepig
Oshawott
Pansage
Pansear
Panpour
Unova M-F 3:1
Timburr
Unova M-F 1:3
Minccino
Unova M-F 1:3
Gothita
Tirtouga
Archen
Zorua
Kalos M-F 7:1
Chespin
Fennekin
Froakie
Kalos M-F 1:7
Litleo
Tyrunt
Amaura
Alola M-F 7:1
Rowlet
Litten
Popplio
Salandit
Alola M-F 1:3
Oricorio
Alola M-F 1:3
Comfey
Galar M-F 7:1
Grookey
Scorbunny
Sobble
Galar M-F 1:3
Cursola|galarian Forme
Variants M-F 1:3
Shooting Star Cleffa
Koroku
Variants M-F 3:1
Apocalyptic Growlithe
Frosdour
Variants M-F 7:1
Seasonal Turtwig
Variants M-F 7:1
Snow Combee
Siberian Glameow
Gibolu
Variants M-F 1:7
Glileo
Exclusives M-F 1:3
Faemueño
Exclusives M-F 7:1
Taiveret
Flarbat
Hydrark
Exclusives M-F 3:1
Luckoo
Exclusives M-F 1:7
Gumairy
Valimp
Frusky

Eggdex Charts

Click this link to see all of the eggs for egg dexing. Also if you plan on hosting for typerace this will also be helpful in the long run ^^ Egg Dex
  • Type Race
  • Forum Links
  • Please feed Berry
Score: 0
Badge made by Lycankai. Link for badge: Badges
Avatar credit: Advent Calendar. My journal: IMEEKSI
Lv. 39 — 3,799 / 4,681
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricPsychic
Happiness 90%
Lax nature
GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn
  • Welcome/Request
  • Exclusives
  • Variants

Exclusives/Variants

Hey, I'm GnarleyQuinn! I am the region leader for Exclusives & Variants. I'm here to help you get the hardest part of your egg dex. I've been at this for over a year. These eggs are pretty rare, and there is high demand for them at the beginning of tournament seasons. Luckily, I have an awesome team of pair makers who will help you get this egg dex fairly quickly for free and you get to keep the pair afterwards! Hopefully you pay it forward and help someone else in need with that pair for free as well. That's kind of what we like to do around here!

To request an egg dex

You must be a member of this clan. Fill out this form and send it to me in a PM. Do not send it as a post to this thread or it will be reported (clan rules.) User Name: Preferred Nature: Exclusives Requested: (Please keep in dex order & specify if you would prefer a premade pair or singles to make your own pair) Variants Requested: (Please keep in dex order & specify if you would prefer a premade pair or singles to make your own pair)

Breeding tips

Kinaster can be obtained by breeding a Lunupine with a Solynx while both parents have maximum Affection. In order to hatch a female Petripeep, an Ice-type Pokémon must be present in the user's party. To hatch a male Petripeep, a Fire-type Pokémon must be present. Even with the corresponding types, there is still a chance that the Petripeep will hatch genderless. In order to hatch a Boreal Forme Flurrawr, hatch the eggs in slots 1 and 2. To hatch a Austral Forme Flurrawr, hatch the eggs in slots 5 and 6. Slots 3 and 4 of a user's party will hatch a random forme. Guild Igglybuff can be by breeding with a male of the Guild Line, or by breeding a female Wigglytuff who knows her favorite Scour Location and has 5 IVs at 31. Rare Gender Ratios Faemueño 1M:3F Taiveret 7M:1F Flarbat 7M:1F Hydrark 7M:1F Luckoo 3M:1F Gumairy 1M:7F Valimp 7M:1F Frusky 3M:1F Shooting Star Cleffa 1M:3F Koroku 1M:3F Apocalyptic Growlithe 3M:1F Frosdour 1M:3F Seasonal Turtwig 7M:1F Snow Combee 7M:1F Siberian Glameow 1M:3F Gibolu 3M:1F Glileo 1M:7F Valkind is female only Caprikid is male only Guild Igglybuff is male only
This might help you! E/V Shelter Highlight Code Regional Helpers
Shelter Hunters Pair Makers Both
QuirkyQuills CherryPanda
DragonDance InHystericz
honeydogz inkmonkun
LunaOokami King Dedede
Tosi RailaRoxie
Emma Aruna Vampiress88
Veltalve JediFromStarWars (hiatus)
GnarleyQuinn
gamjubean (hiatus)
toastedpencils (hiatus)
CrystalLycan (hiatus)
DragonIceWings (semi-hiatus)
Drendara
Shadarin
Alfalfa

Exclusives

** NEW! ** Exilant/Scorupt Tosi - sweet, not hasty CherryPanda - naive LunaOokami - quirky QuirkyQuills- quirky Veltalve - sassy Lyruse/Musharp Tosi - sweet, not hasty QuirkyQuills- quirky Keziah - pair inkmonkun
(in order by Pokedex) Lunupine/Solynx/Kinaster RailaRoxie - timid male solynx
Blophin/Inflale QuirkyQuills - quirky
Orkit/Orcalot honeydogz - timid/gentle RailaRoxie - timid
Faemueño/Faemilarín/Faemísimo DragonDance - sassy/impish QuirkyQuills - quirky
Wagell/Wanamangora
Gosold/Goldesem QuirkyQuills - quirky
Impyre/Baflammet QuirkyQuills - quirky
Searene QuirkyQuills - quirky
Ardik/Sibex
Boxaby/Kangspar QuirkyQuills - quirky
Taiveret/Taipaeus/Taimorpha LunaOokami - quirky female QuirkyQuills - quirky (female priority)
Flarbat/Flarotis/Flaroptera CherryPanda - naive QuirkyQuills - quirky
Hydrark/Hydrinus/Hydrinifor CherryPanda - naive LunaOokami - quirky female QuirkyQuills - quirky
Gragon/Greegon/Avaragon honeydogz - timid/gentle DragonDance - sassy/impish
Luckoo/Peckoo/Peekoo CherryPanda - naive QuirkyQuills - quirky
Arasprit/Arthreux CherryPanda - naive QuirkyQuills - quirky
Quetzephyr/Quetzaptyl CherryPanda - naive QuirkyQuills - quirky
Pixrine
Kitsunari/Kitsubuki DragonDance - sassy/impish QuirkyQuills - quirky
Kryptik (genderless/singles only/max 73%) CherryPanda - naive QuirkyQuills - quirky
Bandicoon QuirkyQuills - quirky
Phastix/Phasmaleef CherryPanda - naive QuirkyQuills - quirky
Pasovan
Glaquine/Callavost CherryPanda - naive QuirkyQuills - quirky
Minibbit/Metabbit/Terabbit (genderless/singles only/max 69%) QuirkyQuills - quirky
Tillink/Terrink QuirkyQuills - quirky
Bezerell/Bezermuur/Bezermuut QuirkyQuills - quirky
Ayeren/Aytheraye CherryPanda - naive DragonDance - sassy/impish Veltalve - sassy QuirkyQuills - quirky
Skeleco/Phantiidae CherryPanda - naive Veltalve - sassy
Klaatupillar/Charaxalis/Incantasius CherryPanda - naive Veltalve - sassy QuirkyQuills - quirky
Maravol GnarleyQuinn - naughty Robinsoni, Sarahae CherryPanda - naive Astral, Beast, Clone, Flutter, Mimic, Moon, Pester, Petal, Prism, Quick, Repeat, Robinsoni, Sarahae, Skelotorus, Spooky, Vibrant DragonIceWings (semi-hiatus) - calm (preferred) or timid Astral, Clone, Mimic, Pester, Petal, Sparklemuffin. other natures work, just no 'any' berry
Kyutopi/Konatus
Kenyip/Arfrica/Kalahowli QuirkyQuills - quirky
Petripeep/Chirock/Toxitrice/Serpetone/Toxilisk CherryPanda - naive Tosi - sweet, not hasty (evos only) QuirkyQuills - quirky (no genderless)
Gumairy/Eucylph QuirkyQuills - quirky
Puppod/Slugdog
Rokiwi/Brushiwi DragonDance - sassy/impish Veltalve - sassy QuirkyQuills - quirky
Alicalf/Cetacorn CherryPanda - naive DragonDance - sassy/impish
Valkind/Frayja CherryPanda - naive QuirkyQuills - quirky
Croaket/Quibbit CherryPanda - naive DragonDance - sassy/impish LunaOokami - quirky male croaket QuirkyQuills - quirky
Slypin/Haredini CherryPanda - naive RailaRoxie - timid QuirkyQuills - quirky (male priority)
Selkrub/Aqrabion/Skargas CherryPanda - naive DragonDance - sassy/impish LunaOokami - quirky Veltalve - sassy QuirkyQuills - quirky
Kawotor/Lutriva/Selutian QuirkyQuills - quirky
Kitwurm/Purrpa/Moffkat CherryPanda - naive
Pepyre/Skarasear CherryPanda - naive QuirkyQuills - quirky
Aphreyd/Scavady/Mantidra Veltalve - sassy QuirkyQuills - quirky
Caimaw/Caimangle CherryPanda - naive DragonDance - sassy/impish LunaOokami - quirky Veltalve - sassy QuirkyQuills - quirky
Valimp/Valladox/Valenoir CherryPanda - naive
Frusky/Glacifur
Skyrie/Grymphony RailaRoxie - timid
Goschief/Havonk DragonDance - sassy/impish LunaOokami - quirky Veltalve - sassy QuirkyQuills - quirky
Mocknock/Portalgeist CherryPanda - naive
Flurrawr/Tundrasail CherryPanda - naive boreal Veltalve - sassy
Parapod/Craysprout/Strelitzgon GnarleyQuinn - naughty Veltalve - sassy QuirkyQuills - quirky (female priority)
Caprikid/Saytaries/Taurminos/Sagidamas (Please note: all are male) CherryPanda - naive
Tenrekki LunaOokami - quirky Veltalve - sassy
Possmol/Opposham/Opposkull Tosi - sweet, not hasty Gamekatt101

Variants

** NEW ** Snichu/Vilechu
(in order by Pokedex) Saiyan Rattata LunaOokami - quirky male
Flying Pichu line QuirkyQuills - quirky
Surfing/Snowboarding Pichu line
Shooting Star Cleffa line
Koroku CherryPanda - naive QuirkyQuills - quirky
Guild Igglybuff line (Please note, all are male. You may ask for a non-guild female 5 IV Wigglytuff line. See the wiki for more on how to breed.) Tosi - sweet, not hasty QuirkyQuills - quirky
Apocalyptic Growlithe/Arcanine
Snowpoke line QuirkyQuills - quirky (male priority)
Death Star Voltorb/Electrode (genderless/singles only/max 81%) CherryPanda - naive Tosi - sweet, not hasty QuirkyQuills - quirky
Early Bird Natu/Xatu DragonDance - sassy/impish QuirkyQuills - quirky
Galvanic Wooper/Quagsire CherryPanda - naive males
Vampire Gligar/Gliscor DragonDance - sassy/impish QuirkyQuills - quirky
Scaracross CherryPanda - naive DragonDance - sassy/impish
Blue Moon Slugma/Magcargo CherryPanda - naive
Orthrus Houndour/Cerberus Houndoom DragonDance - sassy/impish QuirkyQuills - quirky
Frosdour/Chilldoom
Apocalyptic Poochyena/Mightyena QuirkyQuills - quirky
Snoralts/Snolia/Frosvoir/Glaillade
Apocalyptic Shroomish/Breloom QuirkyQuills - quirky
Arctic Numel/Camerupt CherryPanda - naive DragonDance - sassy/impish QuirkyQuills - quirky
Ryukuza QuirkyQuills - quirky
Seasonal Turtwig line CherryPanda - naive females QuirkyQuills - quirky
Igneous Bidoof/Bibarel DragonDance - sassy/impish QuirkyQuills - quirky
Shinxel/Fluxio/Fluxray DragonDance - sassy/impish QuirkyQuills - quirky
Snow Combee/Vespiquen
Siberian Glameow/Purugly
Gibolu/Gabolu/Garcario
Hallowe'en Purrloin/Liepard
Apocalyptic Golett/Golurk (genderless/singles only/max 73%) CherryPanda - naive QuirkyQuills - quirky
Glileo/Pyriscor CherryPanda - naive QuirkyQuills - quirky
Spritzkrow/Aromakrow DragonDance - sassy/impish QuirkyQuills - quirky
Noismog/Noismoem/Solgavern/Lunavern
Golizma's AvatarGolizma
  • Welcome/Request
  • Kanto

Kanto

Hello y'all, I'm Red, it's nice ta meetcha! I'm running the Kanto region requests in this clan! All requests should be done through a PM with the words "Arceus Wonders" in the subject line. If you have any questions, comments, and concerns my PMs are open! Aaaand here's the form!:

Form

username: berry/nature preference: pokemon requests: (Please try to keep requests in dex order!) pairs, singles, or either?: anything else?:
User Shelter Hunter Pairmaker
Shadarin No Yes
Niluna Yes No
GnarleyQuinn is offering a ditto for OT Swap only in her first field!

Kanto

(In Order by Pokedex) Bulbasaur/Ivysaur/Venusaur Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy
Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy
Squirtle/Wartortle/Blastoise Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy
Caterpie/Metapod/Butterfree Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy Tosi - Sweet (non hasty)
Weedle/Kakuna/Beedrill Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy Tosi - Sweet (non hasty)
Pidgey/Pidgeotto/Pidgeot Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy
Rattata/Raticate LunaOokami - Quirky (Singles Preferred) Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy Tosi - Sweet (non hasty) kanto only
Spearow/Fearow Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy Tosi - Sweet (non hasty)
Ekans/Arbok Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy
Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy
Sandshrew/Sandslash Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy Tosi - Sweet (non hasty) kanto only
Nidoran/Nidorina/Nidorino/Nidoqueen/Nidoking Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy Tosi - Sweet (non hasty)
Cleffa/Clefairy/Clefable Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy Tosi - Sweet (non hasty)
Vulpix/Ninetales Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy Tosi - Sweet (non hasty)
Igglybuff/Jigglypuff/Wigglytuff Tosi - Sweet (not hasty natured) Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy
Zubat/Golbat/Crobat Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy
Oddish/Gloom/Vileplume/Bellossom Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy Tosi - Sweet (non hasty)
Paras/Parasect Veltalve - Sassy Nature (Singles) LunaOokami - Quirky (Single Males) Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy Tosi - Sweet (non hasty)
Venonat/Venomoth LunaOokami - Quirky (Single Males) CherryPanda - Naive (Singles) Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy Tosi - Sweet (non hasty)
Diglett/Dugtrio LunaOokami - Quirky (Singles Preferred) Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy Tosi - Sweet (non hasty)
Meowth/Persian LunaOokami - Quirky (Singles Preferred) Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy
Psyduck/Golduck Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy
Mankey/Primeape Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy
Growlithe/Arcanine Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy
Poliwag/Poliwhirl/Poliwrath/Politoed RailaRoxie - Timid Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy
Abra/Kadabra/Alakazam Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy
Machop/Machoke/Machamp LunaOokami - Quirky (Single Males) Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy
Bellsprout/Weepinbell/Victreebell LunaOokami - Quirky (Singles Preferred) Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy
Tentacool/Tentacruel Veltalve - Sassy Nature (Singles) LunaOokami - Quirky (Singles Preferred) Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy
Geodude/Graveler/Golem LunaOokami - Quirky (Singles Preferred) Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy
Ponyta/Rapidash Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy
Slowpoke/Slowbro/Slowking LunaOokami - Quirky (Single Females) Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy Tosi - Sweet (Non-Hasty)
Magnemite/Magneton/Magnezone LunaOokami - Quirky (Singles Preferred) Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy
Farfetch'd LunaOokami - Quirky (Single Males Preferred) Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy
Doduo/Dodrio CherryPanda - Naive (Singles) Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy
Seel/Dewgong Veltalve - Sassy Nature (Singles) LunaOokami - Quirky (Singles Preferred) Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy
Grimer/Muk LunaOokami - Quirky (Singles Preferred) CherryPanda - Naive (Male Singles) Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy
Shellder/Cloyster Veltalve - Sassy Nature (Singles) LunaOokami - Quirky (Singles Preferred) CherryPanda - Naive (Singles) Niluna - Sour (Single Males) Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy
Gastly/Haunter/Gengar Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy
Onix/Steelix Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy
Drowzee/Hypno LunaOokami - Quirky (Single Males) Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy Tosi - Sweet (Non-Hasty)
Krabby/Kingler Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy
Voltorb/Electrode LunaOokami - Quirky (Singles Preferred) Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy
Exeggcute/Exeggcutor/Alolan Exeggutor Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy
Cubone/Marowak/Alolan Marowak Veltalve - Sassy Nature (Singles) RailaRoxie - Timid Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy
Lickitung/Lickilicky Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy
Koffing/Weezing/Galar Weezing Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy
Rhyhorn/Rhydon/Rhyperior LunaOokami - Quirky (Singles Preferred) CherryPanda - Naive (Singles) Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy
Tangela/Tangrowth Veltalve - Sassy Nature (Singles) LunaOokami - Quirky (Singles Preferred) CherryPanda - Naive (Singles) Niluna - Sour (Single Male) Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy
Kangaskhan Veltalve - Sassy Nature (Singles) Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy
Horsea/Seadra/Kingdra LunaOokami - Quirky (Single Females) CherryPanda - Naive (Singles) Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy
Goldeen/Seaking Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy
Staryu/Starmie - Check genderless list for max % LunaOokami - Quirky (Singles Preferred) CherryPanda - Naive (Singles) Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy
Mime Jr./Mr. Mime Veltalve - Sassy Nature (Singles) CherryPanda - Naive (Singles) Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy Tosi - Sweet (Non-Hasty)
Scyther/Scizor Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy
Smoochum/Jynx Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy Tosi - Sweet (Non-Hasty)
Pinsir Veltalve - Sassy Nature (Singles) LunaOokami - Quirky (Singles Preferred) Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy
Tauros LunaOokami - Quirky (Singles Preferred) Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy
Magikarp/Gyarados Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy
Lapras Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy
Eevee (You may request for an evolution forme.) Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy (ALL) Dragondance - impish/sassy males (ALL)
Omanyte/Omastar LunaOokami - Quirky (Single Females) CherryPanda - Naive (Singles) Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy
Kabuto/Kabutops LunaOokami - Quirky (Singles Females) CherryPanda - Naive (Singles) Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy
Aerodactyl Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy
Munchlax/Snorlax Niluna - Sour (Single Females) Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy
Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite LunaOokami - Quirky (Singles Preferred) Gamjubean (HIATUS) - timid/naive/sassy
wehhh...
honeydogz's Avatarhoneydogz
  • Welcome/Request
  • Johto

Johto

hiya everyone!! im honey and im region leader for johto :D!! for any johto pokemon requests flick me a pm with the following form!! if u cld label the message something related to the clan that wld be great as well :) also feel free to check my free fields and free breeding pairs!! feel free to msg me if u have any questions as well ill try my best to answer!!

form :)

[b]username:[/b] [b]berry/nature preference:[/b] [b]pokemon requests:[/b] (pls try keep close-ish to dex order) [b]anything else?:[/b]
User Shelter Hunter Pair maker
Meeks Yes No
Gnarley Yes No*
can match check pair if u already have them
ink Yes Yes
Chilly Yes Yes
Shadarin Yes No
Niluna Yes No
to apply to be a pairmaker/shelter hunter for johto pls flick me a message!! (or put it in ur application form :P)

Johto

Chikorita/Bayleef/Meganium honeydogz- gentle CherryPanda- naive
Cyndaquil/Quilava/Typhlosion
Totodile/Croconaw/Feraligator
Sentret/Furret
Hoothoot/Noctowl CherryPanda- naive
Ledyba/Ledian Veltalve- sassy (singles)
Spinarak/Ariados honeydogz- gentle Veltalve- sassy (singles) CherryPanda- naive
Chinchou/Lanturn Veltalve- sassy (singles) CherryPanda- naive females
Togepi/Togetic/Togekiss RailaRoxie- timid
Natu/Xatu Veltalve- sassy (singles) CherryPanda- naive
Mareep/Flaaffy/Ampharos
Azurill/Marill/Azmarill
Bonsly/Sudowoodo
Hoppip/Skiploom/Jumpluff CherryPanda- naive
Aipom/Ambipom Veltalve- sassy (singles) CherryPanda- naive
Sunkern/Sunflora Veltalve- sassy (singles)
Yanma/Yanmega Veltalve- sassy (singles)
Wooper/Quagsire honeydogz- gentle
Murkrow/Honchkrow Tosi- sweet males CherryPanda- naive
Misdreavus/Mismagius RailaRoxie- timid
Girafarig Veltalve- sassy (singles) CherryPanda- naive
Pineco/Forretress Veltalve- sassy (singles)
Dunsparce CherryPanda- naive
Gligar/Gliscor CherryPanda- naive
Snubbull/Granbull Veltalve- sassy (singles)
Qwilfish Veltalve- sassy (singles)
Shuckle honeydogz- gentle Veltalve- sassy (singles) CherryPanda- naive
Heracross CherryPanda- naive
Sneasel/Weavile
Teddiursa/Ursaring honeydogz- gentle Veltalve- sassy (singles) CherryPanda- naive
Slugma/Magcargo
Swinub/Piloswine/Mamoswine Veltalve- sassy (singles) CherryPanda- naive
Corsola Veltalve- sassy (singles)
Remoraid/Octillery Veltalve- sassy (singles) CherryPanda- naive females
Delibird CherryPanda- naive
Skarmory CherryPanda- naive females
Houndour/Houndoom
Phanpy/Donphan CherryPanda- naive males
Stantler CherryPanda- naive
Smeargle Veltalve- sassy (singles) CherryPanda- naive
Tyrogue/Hitmonlee/Hitmonchan/Hitmontop
Elekid/Electabuzz/Electrivire Veltalve- sassy (singles) CherryPanda- naive evolved only
Magby/Magmor/Magmotar CherryPanda- naive evolved only
Miltank
Larvitar/Pupitar/Tyranitar CherryPanda- naive
Lv. 84 — 7,538 / 21,421
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PoisonNormal
Happiness MAX
Bashful nature
pls click babie...
  • Welcome/Request
  • Shelter|Pair Maker|Listings
  • Unown

Unown

Hey everyone I'm Meeks!! I'll be handling the unown request. Keep in mind OT's can make max pairs with unowns with their own unowns. All requests will need to be done by PM (Private messages). Therefore please send me a pm with it labled as Arceus Wonders with the main context, using this Forum to request these Pokemon's:

Forum

[b]username:[/b] [b]berry/nature preference:[/b] [b]pokemon requests:[/b] (If you want all unown please put all or list them by letter.) [b]want to be a shelter hunter?:[/b]

Hiatus

These are the people on hiatus:
  • JediFromStarwars
  • DragonIceWings
  • CrystalLycan
  • ToastedPencils
Please refrain from sending pokemon to these users until further notice
Shelter hunter Pair maker Has listings
CherryPanda CherryPanda Yes
inkmonkun inkmonkun No
King_Dedede King_Dedede No
InHystericz InHystericz No
RailaRoxie RailaRoxie Yes
JediFromStarWars JediFromStarWars No
QuirkyQuills N/A No
GnarleyQuinn N/A No
DragonDance N/A No
LunaOokami N/A No
Emma_Aruna N/A No
Shadarin N/A No
Keziah N/A No
Veltalve N/A No
honeydogz N/A Yes
DragonIceWings N/A No
gamjubean N/A No
toastedpencils N/A No
CrystalLycan N/A No
Drendara N/A No
Alfalfa N/A No
Vampiress88 N/A No
Unown list: A CherryPanda - Naive
B DragonDance - Impish/Sassy CherryPanda - Naive
C DragonDance - Impish/Sassy CherryPanda - Naive
D CherryPanda - Naive
E CherryPanda - Naive
F DragonDance - Impish/Sassy CherryPanda - Naive
G DragonDance - Impish/Sassy CherryPanda - Naive
H DragonDance - Impish/Sassy CherryPanda - Naive
I DragonDance - Impish/Sassy CherryPanda - Naive
J DragonDance - Impish/Sassy CherryPanda - Naive
K DragonDance - Impish/Sassy CherryPanda - Naive
L DragonDance - Impish/Sassy CherryPanda - Naive
M DragonDance - Impish/Sassy CherryPanda - Naive
N DragonDance - Impish/Sassy CherryPanda - Naive
O DragonDance - Impish/Sassy CherryPanda - Naive
P DragonDance - Impish/Sassy CherryPanda - Naive
Q DragonDance - Impish/Sassy CherryPanda - Naive
R DragonDance - Impish/Sassy CherryPanda - Naive
S DragonDance - Impish/Sassy CherryPanda - Naive
T DragonDance - Impish/Sassy CherryPanda - Naive
U DragonDance - Impish/Sassy CherryPanda - Naive
V DragonDance - Impish/Sassy CherryPanda - Naive
W DragonDance - Impish/Sassy inkmonkun CherryPanda - Naive
X CherryPanda - Naive
Y DragonDance - Impish/Sassy CherryPanda - Naive
Z DragonDance - Impish/Sassy CherryPanda - Naive
? DragonDance - Impish/Sassy CherryPanda - Naive
! DragonDance - Impish/Sassy CherryPanda - Naive
Tosi's AvatarTosi
  • Welcome/Request
  • Hoenn

Hoenn

Hello! I'm Tosi, I'm running the Hoenn breeding pair requests All requests will be done via PM using this form Any requests not done via pm will be ignored :)

Form

Username: Preferred Natures: Pokemon Requested: (If requesting more then one please keep in dex order)

Hoenn

Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile
Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken CherryPanda -Naive (Male only)
Mudkip/Marshtomp/Swampert
Poochyena/Mightyena RailaRoxie- Timid CherryPanda -Naive (Female only)
Zigzagoon/Linoone Honeydogz- Gentle CherryPanda -Naive
Wurmple/Silcoon/Beautifly/Cascoon/Dustox RailaRoxie- Timid CherryPanda -Naive
Lotad/Lombre/Ludicolo
Seedot/Nuzleaf/Shiftry CherryPanda -Naive
Taillow/Swellow CherryPanda -Naive Golizma- Sweet
Wingull/Pelipper CherryPanda -Naive
Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir/Gallade
Surskit/Masquerain CherryPanda -Naive
Shroomish/Breloom CherryPanda -Naive
Slakoth/Vigoroth/Slaking CherryPanda -Naive
Nincada/Ninjask/Shedinja RailaRoxie- Timid
Whismur/Loudred/Exploud
Makuhita/Hariyama CherryPanda -Naive
Nosepass/Probopass
Skitty/Delcatty Honeydogz -Gentle Golizma -Sweet
Sableye
Mawile CherryPanda -Naive
Aron/Lairon/Aggron CherryPanda -Naive
Meditite/Medicham CherryPanda -Naive
Electrike/Manectric CherryPanda -Naive
Plusle - check Breeding guide CherryPanda -Naive
Minun - check breeding guide CherryPanda -Naive
Volbeat- Male Only CherryPanda -Naive
Illumise- Female only CherryPanda -Naive
Gulpin/Swalot Honeydogz- Gentle CherryPanda -Naive
Carvanha/Sharpedo CherryPanda -Naive
Wailmer/Wailord Honeydogz- Gentle CherryPanda -Naive
Numel/Camerupt CherryPanda -Naive (Male only)
Torkoal CherryPanda -Naive
Spoink/Grumpig
Spinda CherryPanda -Naive
Trapinch/Vibrava/Flygon Honeydogz- Gentle
Cacnea/Cacturne CherryPanda -Naive
Swablu/Altaria RailaRoxie- Timid Honeydogz- Gentle CherryPanda -Naive
Zangoose RailaRoxie- Timid CherryPanda -Naive
Seviper CherryPanda -Naive
Lunatone - Check genderless list for max % CherryPanda- Naive
Solrock - Check genderless list for max % CherryPanda -Naive
Barboach/Whiscash CherryPanda -Naive
Corphish/Crawdaunt CherryPanda -Naive
Baltoy/Claydol - Check genderless list for max % CherryPanda -Naive
Lileep/Cradily Honeydogz- Gentle CherryPanda -Naive
Anorith/Armaldo CherryPanda -Naive Golizma -Sweet
Feebas/Milotic Honeydogz- Gentle CherryPanda -Naive Golizma -Sweet
Castform CherryPanda -Naive
Kecleon CherryPanda -Naive
Shuppet/Banette Honeydogz- Gentle CherryPanda -Naive
Duskull/Dusclops/Dusknoir
Tropius CherryPanda -Naive
Chingling/Chimecho Honeydogz- Gentle CherryPanda -Naive
Absol
Wynaut/Wobbufett CherryPanda -Naive
Snorunt/Glalie/Froslass CherryPanda -Naive
Spheal/Sealeo/Walrein
Clamperl/Huntail/Gorebyss
Relicanth CherryPanda -Naive
Luvdisc CherryPanda -Naive
Bagon/Shelgon/Salamence CherryPanda -Naive
Beldum/Metang/Metagross - Check genderless list for max %
Melan Bulbasaur hunt! 3/5
  • Welcome/Request
  • Shelter|Pair|Listings
  • Sinnoh

Sinnoh

Heyy fellow clan members, I'm Meeks, I'll be handling the Sinnoh region request. All requests must be done via PM, with that being said when you send a request please remember to label your pm with Arceus Wonders in the subject line. Use this form in your PM to request these mons:

Form

[b]username:[/b] [b]berry/nature preference:[/b] [b]pokemon requests:[/b] (If you are wanting more than one pokemon please try to keep it dex order. Thanks) [b]anything else?:(Please list if you'd want them as singles/pairs, Evolved/not evolved.)[/b]

Hiatus

These are the people on hiatus:
  • JediFromStarwars
  • DragonIceWings
  • CrystalLycan
  • ToastedPencils
Please refrain from sending pokemon to these users until further notice
Shelter hunter Pair maker Has listings
CherryPanda CherryPanda Yes
inkmonkun inkmonkun No
King_Dedede King_Dedede No
InHystericz InHystericz No
RailaRoxie RailaRoxie Yes
JediFromStarWars JediFromStarWars No
QuirkyQuills N/A No
GnarleyQuinn N/A No
DragonDance N/A No
LunaOokami N/A No
Emma_Aruna N/A No
Shadarin N/A No
Keziah N/A No
Veltalve N/A No
honeydogz N/A Yes
DragonIceWings N/A No
gamjubean N/A No
toastedpencils N/A No
CrystalLycan N/A No
Drendara N/A No
Alfalfa N/A No
Vampiress88 N/a No

Sinnoh

***Turtwig/Grotle/Torterra*** CherryPanda - Naive
***Chimchar/Monferno/Infernape*** CherryPanda - Naive (Females) Singles
***Piplup/Prinplup/Empoleon*** CherryPanda - Naive
***Starly/Staravia/Staraptor*** CherryPanda - Naive
***Bidoof/Bibarel*** CherryPanda - Naive
***Kricketot/Kricketune*** CherryPanda - Naive
***Shinx/Luxio/Luxray***
***Budew/Roselia/Roserade*** honeydogz - Gentle CherryPanda - Naive (Need Females)(Evolved only)
***Cranidos/Rampardos*** CherryPanda - Naive
***Shieldon/Bastiodon***
(Plant Cloak/Trash Cloak/Sandy Cloak) ***Burmy/Wormadam/Mothim*** CherryPanda - Naive
***Combee/Vespiquen*** CherryPanda - Naive
***Pachirisu***
***Buizel/Floatzel*** honeydogz - Gentle RailaRoxie - Timid
***Cherubi/Cherrium/Cherrim(Sunny Forme)***
***Shellos(Orient)/Gastrodon(Orient)/Shellows(Occident)/Gastrodon(Occident)*** honeydogz - Gentle CherryPanda - Naive
***Drifloon/Drifblim***
***Buneary/Lopunny*** honeydogz - Gentle CherryPanda - Naive
***Glameow/Purugly*** CherryPanda - Naive
***Stunky/Skuntank*** CherryPanda - Naive
***Bronzor/Bronzong*** - Genderless check breeding tips CherryPanda - Naive
***Happiny/Chansey/Blissey*** - All Female, Check breeding Tips CherryPanda - Naive
***Chatot***
***Spiritomb***
***Gible/Gabite/Garchomp***
***Riolu/Lucario*** RailaRoxie - Timid
***Hippopotas/Hippowdon*** CherryPanda - Naive
***Skorupi/Drapion*** CherryPanda - Naive
***Croagunk/Toxicroak***
***Carnivine***
***Finneon/Lumineon***
***Mantyke/Mantine***
***Snover/Abomasnow***
***Porygon*** (Max % 77) honeydogz - Gentle
***Rotom*** (max 81 %)
***Phione*** CherryPanda - Naive
inkmonkun's Avatarinkmonkun
  • Welcome/Request
  • Pair Makers + Shelter Hunters
  • Unova
  • Breeding Tips
Unova
hello! i'm ink and i'll be handling all the unova bp requests! please be sure to send me a pm with this form and with the message labeled with "Arceus Wonders" or something along that line just so i can keep track!:0) if you have any questions, feel free to pm me! :0)

form

[b]username[/b]: [b]preferred nature(s)/flavor(s)[/b]: [b]mon(s) you'd like to be added to[/b]: [b]anything else?[/b]:
Pair Makers and Shelter Hunters
here are the shelter hunters and pair makers for the unova region! the unova region is currently looking for 3 pair makers and as many shelter hunters as possible
if you plan to be inactive for up to 2 weeks, please let me know! if you plan to go on a hiatus/quit for the foreseeable future, please let me know so someone else can gain the opportunity :0)
pair makers shelter hunters
Gnarley not taking extras --- will check pairs for you as long as you have mons already!
pkmn - name
pkmn - name pkmn - name
pkmn - name pkmn - name
- pkmn - name
- pkmn - name
- pkmn - name
if you would like to join, please use the form below and PM the form to me :0)

form

i'd like to join the unova gang! [b]username[/b]: [b]pair maker/shelter hunter/both?[/b]: [b]do you want to accept extras?[/b]: [b]fav pokemon (any gen)[/b]: [b]what should you do if you go on a hiatus/quit?[/b]: [b]anything else?[/b]:
Unova Snivy/Servine/Serperior Rare gender! 1:7 (f/m) CherryPanda - naive (males please!)
Tepig/Pignite/Emboar Rare gender! 1:7 (f/m) CherryPanda - naive (males please!)
Oshawott/Dewott/Samurott Rare gender! 1:7 (f/m)
Patrat/Watchog CherryPanda - naive
Lillipup/Herdier/Stoutland CherryPanda - naive
Purrloin/Liepard RailaRoxie - timid CherryPanda - naive
Pansage/Simisage Rare gender! 1:7 (f/m) CherryPanda - naive
Pansear/Simisear Rare gender! 1:7 (f/m) CherryPanda - naive
Panpour/Simipour Rare gender! 1:7 (f/m) CherryPanda - naive
Munna/Musharna CherryPanda - naive
Pidove/Tranquill/Unfezant RailaRoxie - timid honeydogz - gentle CherryPanda - naive
Blitzle/Zebstrika
Roggenrola/Boldore/Gigalith honeydogz - gentle CherryPanda - naive
Woobat/Swoobat CherryPanda - naive
Drilbur/Excadrill RailaRoxie - timid CherryPanda - naive
Audino
Timburr/Gurdurr/Conkeldurr CherryPanda - naive
Tympole/Palpitoad/Seismitoad CherryPanda - naive
Throh Males Only - Check the breeding tips tab for max % CherryPanda - naive
Sawk Males Only - Check the breeding tips tab for max % CherryPanda - naive
Sewaddle/Swadloon/Leavanny CherryPanda - naive
Venipede/Whilipede/Scolipede CherryPanda - naive
Cottonee/Whimsicott RailaRoxie - timid CherryPanda - naive
Petilil/Lilligant Females only - Check the breeding tips tab for max % RailaRoxie - timid CherryPanda - naive
Basculin [Red Stripe]/Basculin [Blue Stripe]
Sandile/Krokorok/Krookodile CherryPanda - naive
Darumuaka/Darmanitan
Maractus CherryPanda - naive
Dwebble/Crustle CherryPanda - naive
Scraggy/Scrafty CherryPanda - naive
Sigilyph CherryPanda - naive
Yamask/Cofagrigus CherryPanda - naive
Tirtouga/Carracosta Rare gender! 1:7 (f/m) CherryPanda - naive
Archen/Archeops Rare gender! 1:7 (f/m) CherryPanda - naive
Trubbish/Garbodor CherryPanda - naive
Zorua/Zoroark Rare gender! 1:7 (f/m) CherryPanda - naive
Minccino/Cinccino
Gothita/Gothorita/Gothitelle Rare gender! 3:1 (f/m)
Solosis/Duosion/Reuniclus CherryPanda - naive
Ducklett/Swanna CherryPanda - naive
Vanillite/Vanillish/Vanilluxe
Deerling/Sawsbuck
Emolga CherryPanda - naive
Karrablast/Escavalier CherryPanda - naive
Foongus/Amoonguss honeydogz - gentle
Frillish/Jellicent
Alomomola CherryPanda - naive
Joltik/Galvantula honeydogz - gentle CherryPanda - naive
Ferroseed/Ferrothorn CherryPanda - naive
Klink/Klang/Klinklang Genderless - Check breeding tips tab for max %
Tynamo/Eelecktrik/Eelektross
Elgyem/Beheeyem CherryPanda - naive
Litwick/Lampent/Chandelure CherryPanda - naive
Axew/Fraxure/Haxorus CherryPanda - naive
Cubchoo/Beartic CherryPanda - naive
Cryogonal Genderless - Check breeding tips tab for max %
Shelmet/Accelgor CherryPanda - naive
Stunfisk CherryPanda - naive
Mienfoo/Mienshao RailaRoxie - timid honeydogz - gentle
Druddigon
Golett/Golurk Genderless - Check breeding tips tab for max % CherryPanda - naive
Pawniard/Bisharp CherryPanda - naive
Bouffalant CherryPanda - naive
Rufflet/Braviary Males Only - Check breeding tips tab for max % LunaOokami - quirky
Vullaby/Mandibuzz Females Only - Check breeding tips tab for max % LunaOokami - quirky
Heatmor CherryPanda - naive
Durant CherryPanda - naive
Deino/Zweilous/Hydreigon CherryPanda - naive
Larvesta/Volcarona
pokemon % ideal partner
throh
85%
female croagunk
female timburr
sawk
85%
female croagunk
female hawlucha
petilil
85%
male maractus
male morelull
klink, klang and klinklang
69%
ditto
cryogonal
78%
ditto
golett
73%
ditto
rufflet or braviary
89%
vullaby or mandibuzz
funky guy - any pronoun i have free fields! pms always open, we can talk about anything! :0) very forgetful, please remind me in pms if I forget anything! free sketches!
InHystericz's AvatarInHystericz
  • Welcome/Request
  • Breeding Tips
  • Kalos
  • Alola

Kalos/Alola

Hello everyone ^^ My name is InHystericz or Chilly and I'm the region leader of Kalos and Alola! Please send me the below form to me in a PM if you'd like to request a bp. All forms not sent in a PM will be ignored. Please label the PM with "Arceus Wonders" or something along those lines so I don't lose your request ^^ If you have any questions feel free to PM me ^^

form

[b]Username:[/b] [b]Preferred Nature(s)/Berry:[/b] [b]Requested Mon(s):[/b] (please keep as close to dex order as possible) [b]Anything else?:[/b]

User Pair Maker Shelter Hunter
Gnarley No
can match check if mons are provided
Yes
Q No Yes
ink Yes Yes
DD No Yes
Honey No Yes
CherryPanda No Yes
LunaOokami No Yes
Emma Aruna No Yes
Shadarin No Yes
GameKatt101 Yes
helper
No
Keziah No Yes
Veltalve No Yes
King Dedede Yes Yes
RaliaRoxie Yes Yes
DragonIceWings - Hiatus No Yes
Helioptile293 Yes No
Gamjubean No Yes
CrystalLycan - Hiatus No Yes
JediFromStarWars- Hiatus No Yes

Breeding Tips

• This is a guide on how to breed regional variants. Click here
  • Below is a list specific to these regions of the gender ratios.
*Uncommon Gender*
3:1
!Rare Gender!
7:1
~Monogender~
Only single gender
oricorio
Chespin
flabebe
comfey
froakie
bounsweet
fennekin
litleo
tyrunt
amaura
rowlet
litten
popplio
salandit

Breeding Tips

Pokemon % Ideal Partner
flabebe
85%
spritzee
carbink
77%
ditto
steenee
tsareena
85%
lurantis
bellsprout
minior
77%
ditto
dhelmise
60%
ditto

Kalos

!Chespin/Quilladin/Chesnaught! CherryPanda - Naive
!Fennekin/Braixen/Delphox! RaliaRoxie - Timid Golizma - Sweet Berry
!Froakie/Fogadier/Greninja! CherryPanda - Naive honeydogz - Gentle
Bunnelby/Diggersby CherryPanda - Naive
Fletchling/Fletchinder/Talonflame CherryPanda - Naive
Scatterbug/Spewpa/Vivillon
!Litleo/Pyroar! CherryPanda - Naive
~Flabébé/Floette/Florges~ - 85% max%
Check "Breeding Tips" tab for partner

Skiddo/Gogoat CherryPanda - Naive - Females honeydogz - Gentle
Pancham/Pangoro honeydogz - Gentle CherryPanda - Naive
Furfrou CherryPanda - Naive - Males
Espurr/Meowstic RaliaRoxie - Timid Golizma - Sweet Berry
Honedge/Doublade/Aegislash
Spritzee/Aromatisse CherryPanda - Naive
Swirlix/Slurpuff CherryPanda - Naive
Inkay/Malamar CherryPanda - Naive
Binacle/Barbaracle CherryPanda - Naive
Skrelp/Dragalge honeydogz - Gentle CherryPanda - Naive
Clauncher/Clawitzer CherryPanda - Naive
Helioptile/Heliolisk CherryPanda - Naive
!Tyrunt/Tyrantrum!
!Amaura/Aurorus! honeydogz - Gentle
Hawlucha CherryPanda - Naive - Females
Dedenne CherryPanda - Naive
Carbink - 77% max% CherryPanda - Naive
Goomy/Sliggoo/Goodra CherryPanda - Naive honeydogz - Gentle Golizma - Sweet Berry
Klefki CherryPanda - Naive
Phantump/Trevenant CherryPanda - Naive - Males Golizma - Sweet Berry
Pumpkaboo/Gourgeist CherryPanda - Naive - Males
Bergmite/Avalugg CherryPanda - Naive
Noibat/Noivern

Alola

!Rowlet/Dartrix/Decidueye! Golizma - Sweet Berry
!Litten/Torracat/Incineroar! CherryPanda - Naive - Females Golizma - Sweet Berry
!Popplio/Brionne/Primarina! CherryPanda - Naive Golizma - Sweet Berry
Pikipek/Trumbeak/Toucannon CherryPanda - Naive
Yungoos/Gumshoos CherryPanda - Naive - Females honeydogz - Gentle
Grubbin/Charjabug/Vikavolt Golizma - Sweet Berry
Crabrawler/Crabominable CherryPanda - Naive - Males
*Oricorio Baile/Oricorio Pom-Pom/Oricorio Pa'u/Oricorio Sensu*
Cutiefly/Ribombee CherryPanda - Naive - Females honeydogz - Gentle Golizma - Sweet Berry
Rockruff/Lycanroc-Midday/Midnight/Dusk Forme Golizma - Sweet Berry
Wishiwashi/Wishiwashi SchoolForme CherryPanda - Naive - Females
Mareanie/Toxapex
Mudbray/Mudsdale CherryPanda - Naive - Males honeydogz - Gentle
Dewpider/Araquanid CherryPanda - Naive
Fomantis/Lurantis honeydogz - Gentle CherryPanda - Naive Golizma - Sweet Berry
Morelull/Shiinotic CherryPanda - Naive - Females honeydogz - Gentle
!Salandit/Salazzle! CherryPanda - Naive
Stufful/Bewear CherryPanda - Naive - Females
~Bounsweet/Steenee/Tsareena~ - 85% max%
Check "Breeding Tips" tab for partner

*Comfey* CherryPanda - Naive
Oranguru CherryPanda - Naive
Passimian CherryPanda - Naive
Wimpod/Golisopod CherryPanda - Naive honeydogz - Gentle Golizma - Sweet Berry
Sandygast/Palossand CherryPanda - Naive
Pyukumuku CherryPanda - Naive
Minior - 77% max%
Komala
Turtonator CherryPanda - Naive
Togedemaru CherryPanda - Naive
Mimikyu RaliaRoxie - Timid
Bruxish
Drampa CherryPanda - Naive
Dhelmise - 60% max% CherryPanda - Naive
Jangmo-o/Hakamo-o/Kommo-o CherryPanda - Naive - Males honeydogz - Gentle
Alolan Rattata/Raticate CherryPanda - Naive
Alolan Sandshrew/Sandslash RaliaRoxie - Timid
Alolan Vulpix/Ninetails CherryPanda - Naive Keziah
Alolan Diglett/Dugtrio CherryPanda - Naive
Alolan Meowth/Persian CherryPanda - Naive
Alolan Geodude/Graveler/Golem CherryPanda - Naive
Alolan Grimer/Muk CherryPanda - Naive
Chilly • They/Them • Australian Arceus WondersTrade Shop LF: Never-Ending Nightmare
Score: 0

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page