PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PFQ Pet Peeves

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 567

xnotyuki's Avatarxnotyuki

QUOTE originally posted by Hucklberri

Anyone else tired of bothering to click people on fridays for basically nothing in return? GP discount is very "meh" uh 8% isn't even a good discount.. at all. 66 GP still I literally think it knocked 2-3 gold off an egg so.. Sure was fun getting those 25,000 clicks huh.. so much for attempting to get 200% just for something decent. At least it's mass click weekend so hopefully we get three bonuses and none of them are a discount.. *rimshot and sob*
tfw you read this and the bonus for the day really turns out to be 8%
Skipp's AvatarSkipp
You come back and realize you got Pokerus from a quest update but you don't know when and you probably could have made more of it.
Avatar is by me; Pokemon versions of two of my OCs.
TransPiplup's AvatarTransPiplup
I swear the GP discount bonuses have been so pointlessly low
icon by trinity (@kotosnoozy on twitter)
Pilotslover's AvatarPilotslover
When you don't see any sort of special pokemon on a hunt despite having a 3,000%+ boost ... I think that frustration was why I left for a while and only just came back after three years.
S O U P's AvatarS O U P

QUOTE originally posted by Pilotslover

When you don't see any sort of special pokemon on a hunt despite having a 3,000%+ boost ... I think that frustration was why I left for a while and only just came back after three years.
Not only that, ill get my specials in the beginning of the hunt and 300+ eggs later, nothing.... it just stops.
pfp by the creators of ATLA

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page