PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PFQ Pet Peeves

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 1234

Zorana Dragon's AvatarZorana Dragon

QUOTE originally posted by Hucklberri

~Snip~ Painfully relatable, good to know it was already brought up I suppose. Also could she check her party rewards Example: "Get Pokerus 100 times" and see if the number went up maybe?
Unfortunately she doesn't pay too much attention to them other than just claiming rewards, so she doesn't know if the 29 was 28 this morning or if it was already 29 when she hopped off. And to keep up with the pet peeves topic, the fact that autocorrect doesn't work with the editor turned on. Then again, I rely on autocorrect a bit too much... ^^'
Zorana • 19 • She/They • Bi • -5 hours server time Art Shop and F2U PFPsJournal I click back parties. Avatar is by me.
steeve's Avatarsteeve

QUOTE originally posted by Zorana Dragon

I'm already aware of how much of a nightmare it'd be to add it (I've looked through the rejected threads about it) but the lack of a search bar in the forums is very frustrating. I'm trying to find that one link I found months ago for a site that keeps track of who had pokerus when because my gf thinks she may have got it just after she logged off and I want to check that. I thought it may be one of the guides but I still can't seem to track it down in there...
You don’t happen to be looking for this website, did you? My personal pet peeve is how hard it is to navigate fields. Hate that i have to click the pokemon and then click the tooltip to open that pokemon and then click the pokemon AGAIN to deselect the tooltip... sign. So much clicking.
🌟 🌟

vivillon patterns i need

Icy Snow, Monsoon, Poké Ball Elegant, Icy Snow my pattern is Sandstorm, if you'd like to swap!
i collect δ also check out my trade shop! all art is my own
arbor's Avatararbor
Bruh. I’ve never gotten so few credits from a scour before.
creds
avatar is a screenshot from the official disney movie, alice in wonderland.
autistic
if i am rude to you, it is unintentional, please inform me so that i may learn from the situation & not repeat it. i do not want to upset anyone!
Score: 311
Dogmage999's AvatarDogmage999

QUOTE originally posted by arbor

With his smug face, Uzumi planned it.
Always taking nicknamed quirky/jolly mon. Swirlix enthusiast, need a pair for them. Thx GnarleyQuinn
arbor's Avatararbor

QUOTE originally posted by Dogmage999

QUOTE originally posted by arbor

With his smug face, Uzumi planned it.
For real, I swear my scours are always awful on Uzumi days. (Also I’m pretty sure the former mod Uzumi is a girl lol)
Hucklberri's AvatarHucklberri
Another doggone credits day *flips a heccing table* Also unless the scour bonus is 30 I get more berries and credits than usual and boxes? Hah don't make me laugh. It's mostly just like 6 pinap berries.
Score: 1803
♫Fairies♪
KOs Spleen's AvatarKOs Spleen
I hate when about me credits are out of date and take you to a post that's been deleted. Sir please I'm trying to use a template lemme steal yours (I'm talking about F2U ones)
"And I place my head, between my knees, and think 'Do you ever have nights like these?'"
  • Click?
  • Records
Cookie

Cookie

Consumable

(: 0)

A delicious-looking chocolate cookie. May or may not contain trace amounts of Zophan. Feed to an unhappy Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50 points and EXP by 50% of the current level.

Sells for 1

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricFighting
Happiness MAX
Lax nature
Active shiny chain: 70 Type Race Points: 2592 Type Race Highlights: June 2021, Psychic (first place): 3,575
Avatar is a commission from ThunderWolf! It is of a character from CROW 64, for my use only. If you need image proof, DM me!
My pet peeve is simple it is when the Pokerus host is not on when they have pokerus or they get off when they get pokerus. I try to stay on in case I get Pokerus. I understand not clicking as fast as usual and all but when they stay off for the whole duration of their Pokerus time I think they may have gotten off the site. Though I do not care if I get it or not I think you should think of how many people will be mass clicking the host who is not on and how they may feel. Also when you mass click a pokerus host and they don't even click your party.
^_^
My Avatar was drawn by me there is no link cause it is hand drawn on paper and took a photo of it and shrunk it to the covered dimensions.
VanillaDemon's AvatarVanillaDemon
You can't change the middle section stripe of Kecleon when doing color training
Vanilla - She/her - Exists - Does stuff - Icon by me

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page