PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

LF s/a legends

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

lippington's Avatarlippington
i’m pretty broke so i’ll probs only buy like one or two max (unless it’s cheap or i have enough) please be FAIR with the offers ! i will reject some offers because i’m either i’m uninterested or too broke prefered stuff : female(unless genderless) relaxed / naughty / impish [it doesn't have to be this though just send the offers if u have anything] currency i have : 598201 764 200
click my babies <3 pfp is from kawaguchi_yurina_official on insta which is free to use !
She's 300 or equivalent ^^
  • 🌺 About Me 🌺
  • 🎉 Links 🎉
  • 💎 Badges 💎
-Previously known as EvilAngel -Avatar made by Eve636 -Emoji lover -Collecting Hasty Specials :D
BADGES

QUOTE originally posted by HeartlessDemon

She's 300 or equivalent ^^
she's not really the nature i want but i'll consider :]
@HeartlessDemon hii so i made an offer with someone so i’ll see how much i have left before purchasing the meloetta would that work ?
That's fine, thanks ^^

QUOTE originally posted by HeartlessDemon

That's fine, thanks ^^
i have enough for her now !! ill send the trade
IzzyFizzyBoo's AvatarIzzyFizzyBoo
Do you life any of the legends in my second fiedl??
made by chary!
Avatar made by marinonomeme for my use and my use only!
Minjoo's AvatarMinjoo
Hi!! I have a few ufs, galar articuno and cosmogs nwn (if you want to check my fields) The female shinies are 1,200zc ( galar articuno) The female albinos are 1,200zc ( galar articuno) & Female shinies are 1,500zc (cosmog) Female albinos are 1,300zc (cosmog) Willing to haggle or feel free to offer items!
Collecting Fairy Deltas, Naive/Timid Pokes & Buying , & 🌸My NEW Adopt Artporium🌸 🌸Feel free to DM me🌸
pixel credits
@IzzyFizzyBoo i’d really love your shiny sour relaxed articuno but i’ll think to save up because i’m spending 400zc elsewhere @Minjoo thanks for the offer :) i’d really love them but they are WAY out of my spending range + i’m too broke <//3
Minjoo's AvatarMinjoo
Np!! Nwn

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page