PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Selling S/A/D for boxes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

MegaSwinub's AvatarMegaSwinub
I'm selling all of the Pokemon in my UFT fields for boxes! Just tell me what you think would be a fair trade and I'll consult with the Swinubs of Fairness to see whether to accept or not.

All across space and time, everyone shall fear me!

Avatar credit goes to Slugcatt! Whyn't go show their Pokemon some love? My shop!
Pokemon Anime image obtained from Tenor.com
Zeldy's AvatarZeldy
Let me consult with the Swinubs of Fairness! (*Yep!) (*Valid point!) (*Objection, though!) (*Why that?) (*Totally agree!) Alright! The Swinubs of Fairness and I have come to the conclusion that this is a fair trade, so I shall start it straight away!
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Could I get this one for 10 boxes? I understand if not, but thanks though! Have a good day ^^
  • Main
  • Collecting
  • Title 3
▪️JOURNALTRADE SHOPART SHOP▪️
Lv. 26 — 1,935 / 2,633
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Poison
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
Thank you for all the continued support, I appreciate it :)
I collect Normal-Type Deltas since I love Normals ! I also collect Special Deltas (shiny deltas and albino deltas) depending if I have the money! Collecting Delta Azurills, Marills, and Azumarills :3 Collecting Gracidea Seeds !
× 3 / 500
contents 3
Allow me to consult with the Swinubs of Fairness! (*Correct!) (*I didn't know that!) (*That's false, actually!) (*Agreed!) (*That in fact makes sense!) Alright! The Swinubs of Fairness and I have come to the conclusion that this is a fair trade, so I shall start it straight away!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page