PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokeDex BFM

Forum Index > Core > Help >

ReshiStar's AvatarReshiStar
Ok so I've looked high and low for the old update log regarding when this was added and cannot find it; so i'll ask here Regarding the Pokedex BFM, when the reset happens, is everything in your fields no longer seen or possible to reregister into your dex? Or is everything in your fields still registered in the pokedex, or if not, are you able to make that happen without the use of trading?
Avatar commissioned by Eddieween, for my usage only. Character owned by me.
Niet's AvatarNiet
It only affects your Dex. To re-register things you need to obtain them again, which can be done by trading it away and then back, or just getting a new one.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
The BFM was added the 11th of November 2016. As Niet stated it does not affect your fields. The description of a BFM item states "This particular one is tuned to erase data from your PokéDex." The wiki also says "It is a one-time use item that can erase the EggDex and PokéDex only, or the ShinyDex, AlbinoDex, and MelanDex as well."
ReshiStar's AvatarReshiStar

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

It only affects your Dex. To re-register things you need to obtain them again, which can be done by trading it away and then back, or just getting a new one.
Alrighty thank you very much.

QUOTE originally posted by ValleryP

The BFM was added the 11th of November 2016. As Niet stated it does not affect your fields. The description of a BFM item states "This particular one is tuned to erase data from your PokéDex." The wiki also says "It is a one-time use item that can erase the EggDex and PokéDex only, or the ShinyDex, AlbinoDex, and MelanDex as well."
Thank you.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page