PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Unknown form eggs?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Asclepius's AvatarAsclepius
how do i get specific forms of unkown eggs? im trying to finish my jhoto egg dex, and it says i need all of these unknown forms as eggs. since im on the psychic team, now would be the best time to get them i figure. how do i do it?
Icon is my own artwork and credited to me.
Prometheus's AvatarPrometheus
You need to breed different Unown letters together. For example, to get Unown A you can breed together E and Q. Elta has a calculator here to calculate which letters you need to breed together to get different formes. There's also a guide here with a spreadsheet, but I would recommend using the calculator.
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest

QUOTE originally posted by Prometheus

You need to breed different Unown letters together. For example, to get Unown A you can breed together E and Q. Elta has a calculator here to calculate which letters you need to breed together to get different formes. There's also a guide here with a spreadsheet, but I would recommend using the calculator.
Ahh okay, thank you!
Just a note that the eggs all look identical, so you won't know for sure what forme you're gonna get until it hatches. But Prometheus is right about using Elta's Unown breeding calculator, that's the easiest way to figure it out =)
Shinies & Albinos UFT in my Trade Shop! Please PM or post in my shop. Random trades will be automatically declined ---------- Avatar credits: Beldum GIF bait avatar made by ChefGucci, unwatermarked version for my use only ----------
Score: 3535
Type Race score badge credit: LycanKai

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemist's Fire

Just a note that the eggs all look identical, so you won't know for sure what forme you're gonna get until it hatches. But Prometheus is right about using Elta's Unown breeding calculator, that's the easiest way to figure it out =)
oh man.. really? im having a really hard time finding ANY unknown, even to START breeding :(
Gilded's AvatarGilded
For the record, you can kind of tell what forme of Unown you'll hatch! In the shelter, if it doesn't tell you the egg is an Unown egg when you hover over it (or if it's listed as ??? in the lab), then it's a letter you haven't hatched yet. You can also go to it's summary page and see what letters its parents are to figure out what it'll hatch into (this won't work for lab Unown, though, of course) ^^ If you hover over it and it does tell you it's an Unown egg (meaning you've hatched that letter already), then you can see what letter it'll hatch into by going to it's summary page and clicking the link to it's pokedex entry (the one listed above it's parents' display platforms). Whatever letter it opens up to is the letter it'll hatch into. You can also use the parent trick for this as well if the egg is from the shelter, but it's faster to just use the pokedex c:
PFP by Box

QUOTE originally posted by Gilded

For the record, you can kind of tell what forme of Unown you'll hatch! In the shelter, if it doesn't tell you the egg is an Unown egg when you hover over it (or if it's listed as ??? in the lab), then it's a letter you haven't hatched yet. You can also go to it's summary page and see what letters its parents are to figure out what it'll hatch into (this won't work for lab Unown, though, of course) ^^ If you hover over it and it does tell you it's an Unown egg (meaning you've hatched that letter already), then you can see what letter it'll hatch into by going to it's summary page and clicking the link to it's pokedex entry (the one listed above it's parents' display platforms). Whatever letter it opens up to is the letter it'll hatch into. You can also use the parent trick for this as well if the egg is from the shelter, but it's faster to just use the pokedex c:
oh okay! ill keep that in mind. do yo have an image of the unknown egg i could look at by chance?
Gilded's AvatarGilded
Sure ^^ And here's the img URL if you want to plug it into QoL or anything: https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/e/p/g.png

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page