PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Glacier Lake Camp Setup

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Pages: 1234

Hotdogfish's AvatarHotdogfish
Ever thought about going camping with the family pet hamster, but can't because of their disappointing lack of lightning abilities and likelihood of being eaten by the local wildlife? Want to relax by a campfire in the forest, but without having to worry about masses of mosquitos and country-wide, open fire bans ruining the atmosphere? Or even try and live off the land a little: build your own shelter, go hunt or gather your own food, but can't because it's "illegal", or to cold/hot, and actually really hard to do well or safely? If any of this sounds like you, this is your RP, where you can do all these in the safety of your own home or internet access location of your choice! Glacier Lake Camp has everything you could want for your chill wilderness or camping adventure. You can live in anything from a fully kitted out RV, to a lean-to you built yourself out of sticks and rope. Eat food you brought with you, or fish and gather from the surrounding lake and forest. Make friends with other campers, or even wild pokemon, or perhaps run in terror from them instead. If interested, post below with a character profile. Applications will remain open to new characters, because campsites are fun like that, and here's a link to the actual RP.

Character Application

As this is a camping experience, the standard is going to be human plus their pokemon, but if you want to play mainly as a pokemon, that's awesome too! You could play as a trained pokemon, whose human is busy doing boring human stuff in their tent all the time, or potentially even as a wild pokemon that lives in, or around the campsite. Human Name: Age: Gender/pronouns: Physical Description: Skin/eye/hair colour and shape, clothing, etc. Personality: Background: Interests/skills/job, etc Pokemon (Up to 3, no legendaries, custom regional variants okay) Name: Species: Gender: Age: Either a number, or life stage eg: baby, juvenile, adult, senior Apperance: Only needed if they deviate from the norm Personality/Extra info: Sample Name: Phaedra Smithson Age: 25 Gender/pronouns: female, she/her Physical Description: Olive skin, brown eyes, wavey black hair to the bottom of her shoulder blades. She usually wears cargo shorts, a tie-dye t-shirt, a straw sunhat, and hiking boots, but will switch to a worn pair of jeans and add a hoodie when it gets cool out. Personality: A job that lets her hang out with her pokemon all day, provides free housing, AND lets her go adventuring out in the woods in her downtime?! Phaedra's living her dream. She likes meeting new people, eating good food, and making things for her campsite home. Background: Phaedra is the on-site camp manager. She maintains the grounds, runs camp activites and a small convenience store on request, and lives on one of the campsites, in a tent large enough for her and her pokemon, with a covered area large enough for cooking, eating, and relaxing out of any inclement weather. Name: Cleo Species: Houndoom Gender: Female Age: Adult Personality/Extra info: Cautious of new humans and pokemon, but friendly enough after she gets to know them. Takes the security of her friends and home very seriously, but still loves getting out and exploring. Name: Flopsy Species: Buizel Gender: Female Age: Juvenile Personality/Extra info: Very excitable and energetic, though sometimes can bite a little too hard when playing. Loves to chase things in the bushes and the lake, and her favourite thing is swimming with her human, though canoeing is an acceptable substitute. Name: Cedar Species: Sawsbuck Gender: Male Age: Adult Personality/Extra info: Extremely territorial of his space with other sawsbuck males, but calmly accepting of everything and everyone else. He's happy to spend his days hanging around camp, eating and relaxing. Very easy to bribe with fruit or fresh herbs.
Hello! I saw your thread on your profile and love the idea! Human Name: Jackie Guzman Age: 32 Gender/pronouns: She/her Physical Description: Light brown skin, dark green eyes, and dark brown hair she wears in a braid that goes down to the middle of her back. She wears camo pants with a black shirt and hiking boots. She stands 5 ft tall with an athletic build. Personality: She is a cheery woman who loves the great outdoors. Always willing to lend a hand if she can spare it. She isn’t squeamish and uses that to her advantage if the job has to deal with anything of that variety. Background: Jackie works for the Bureau of Land Management. Her job is to go to the wilds where grazing Pokemon are known to roam and calculate the amount of grazing per Pokemon and see if herd sizes are too big for the area. Then she has to present a plan of action; bring trainers and researchers to capture the herd, relocate some, or cull some. Usually a mix of all three. When she isn’t working she likes to play board games and tabletop games. She lives out of her RV since her work has her all over the region. Pokemon Name: Thor Species: Mightyena Gender: Male Age: Adult Personality/Extra info: He is a serious Pokemon that loves his job. Abandoned at the DayCare for being ‘useless in battle’ the caretaker called Jackie who was looking for some Pokemon to help her in the field. She took him in and after some coaxing he came around and training for his new job began. While battle may not be his strong suit, hunting and tracking is. Pokemon Name: Odin Species: Mightyena Gender: Male Age: Adult Personality/Extra info: When it’s time to work he can be as serious as Thor but when he’s not working he loves to cuddle. He was another rescue that, with the help of Thor, was easily trained to hunt and track. Pokemon Name: Frigg Species: Poochyena Gender: Female Age: Juvenile Personality/Extra info: Her last rescue. Frigg is going to start her training in the field with the help of Thor and Odin. She is young and a little careless but takes to her training well, even if she can only train for about an hour or two at a time.
Hiya! All this looks awesome, and your character is officially approved :) Feel free to start posting in the main chat thread whenever you want.
Sweet! Thank you!
BTW, if we're about to get into the nitty gritty of local ecosystems like a bunch of biology nerds, which I know I am one of, do you have a preferred time of year for this? I'm thinking late spring.
I do love me some Biology! Late spring is perfect!
Oh! Also I'll be a little late replying to the RP today. I'm running a bit late to work so I'll put in my response asap (also when I'm a bit more awake).
No worries. Your responses tend to come through in the middle of my morning, and I'm usually not available to post until afternoon or evening anyway.
Human Name: Sanford Age: 23 Gender/pronouns: he/him, trans man Physical Description: Sanford has a muscular build, as he worked in a job that he needed to be very active and strong for. He has grey-ish skin, it is unknown if it is natural or not, even if it isn't he is certainly one hundred percent human. Sanford has a tattoo on his back, it appears to be a black silhouette of a strand of DNA, he wears perscription glasses, but they appear as shades in the sunlight. He likes to wear baggy cargo pants which are dark grey with a camo print on them, along with a black tank-top and to top it off, he wears a black bandana on his head, which covers his whole head along with part of his curly, black hair. Personality: Sanford is an odd one for sure, he is usually cold, uncaring and unkind to people he is not close with. he took his job very seriously and still does, he's certainly a hardworking man and doesn't play around. he may seem like a weight lifting, protein shake obsessed, backstabbing prick to some, but once you get to know him he's a good, fun loving loyal friend or ally, he has extensive fighting experience but refuses to use it unless absolutely needed as he knows things are much different here than where he is visiting from. Background: Sanford used to work as a mercenary for an unnamed group,so he has quite the violent background. this unnamed group was hated by a certain agency all the way back in a different place, he doesn't speak about the agency often, but if it's brought up he'd rant on and on about how much he detests the agency and how cruel he found it. He came here in hopes of finding happiness and a method to relax his temper other than pulverizing every punching bag at the base. Pokemon Name: Navie Species: Sylveon Gender: female Age: 19(in pokemon years) Apperance: navie has slightly fluffier ears, royal purple eyes with pink highlights in them Personality/Extra info: Navie is a playful, almost imp-ish pokemon who will step on anyone or anything to get her way. She is quite bratty and spoiled somehow, despite Sanford not being the one spoiling her she still somehow acts this way, usually when he is not present or when he's busy. Navie is quite two faced when it comes to interacting with people and pokemon alike, she'll either be the sweetest or the meanest pokemon depending on what she thinks of you. She can be easily bribed with trinkets, tokens or anything shiny, Navie also has a history of stealing from multiple people, as she is very speedy. she was given to sanford as a gift by an unknown someone. she believes that the easiest way to get whatever you want is to sit, smile and look pretty Name: Advik Species: Snivy Gender: Male Age: 16 (in pokemon years) Apperance: pretty much your average snivy, although usually seen with an anger expression on his face no matter the situation, his tail is also slightly longer than average Personality/Extra info: very snobby, he dislikes most things other than sour food, he also seems to have a cunning side, and can seem plot against people he dislikes. he often doesn't listen what Sanford has to say, unless it benifits him. He is quick to insult people, even if they don't do anything wrong. Advik believes he is above others and this certainly shows in his additude, which causes him to often be lonely, he refuses to admit he dislikes being so lonely and often says how he rather be alone and that his lonliness is a choice, some people jokingly call him the 'snivy embodiment of envy' or just 'envy' which makes him very defensive and angry, often starting a fight between him and whoever calls him that. He also claims to despise Navie for certain reasons. He believes that people who have lots of friends are usually the lonliest Name: Blair Species: Glaceon Gender: Female Age: 20 (in pokemon years) Apperance: the bottom of her ears are dagger shaped and sharper than the average glaceon due to extensive training, and hard as thick ice Personality/Extra info: Blair isn't exactly the most expressive pokemon, it's hard to tell exactly what she is thinking as she doesn't often communicate with other pokemon or people, She keeps quiet, and not because she's shy. She's cold, calculated and often outright brutal at times. When she does communicate, it's often her correcting someone, a rude remark or telling someone exactly what she thinks of them. She evolved in the middle of a harsh blizzard, giving her the form she has now. Some say she's colder than ice, but she does seem to have a soft spot for the people she cares deeply about, no matter how much she denies it or says she's just 'figuring out their weaknesses to ultimetly destroy them'. She believes silence and observation is key to learning peoples weaknesses, and what comes around goes around. (( I hope i didn't make much spelling or grammer mistakes, I hope this is good!
Art is drawn by me!
Nice character! You've got all your info there, and your spelling and grammar are great :) A gentle reminder that this RP is rated for everyone, so be more implicit than explicit in terms of any past/present violence and stuff :D Otherwise, feel free to jump right in!

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page