PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Keep getting logged out

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 1234

Hydreikon's AvatarHydreikon
I am keep getting "you have been logged out" notifications and have to sign back in . I have tried turning off the QOL userscript and clearing my cache so far, but neither have worked. If anyone has any ideas what's causing this, please let me know! 2014 MacBook Pro, issue occurs on Firefox and not Chrome
Banner by EeveeBailey
It seems to especially happen when looking at a Pokemon's summary; it logged me out and gave me this error code when looking at a Pokemon. Also, changing to an official CSS didn't help.

Error Code

OceanBound's AvatarOceanBound
Never got an error code, but this has been happening a lot with me. I use Chrome on my phone, and Firefox on my computer. It started happening a week or two ago, maybe longer. My computer uses Windows 10. And my phone is an Android, if that helps.
Niet's AvatarNiet
Try clearing cookies, not your cache.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I decided to clear all cookies and cache, but it's still happening unfortunately. I also restarted my computer again.

QUOTE originally posted by OceanBound

Never got an error code, but this has been happening a lot with me. I use Chrome on my phone, and Firefox on my computer. It started happening a week or two ago, maybe longer. My computer uses Windows 10. And my phone is an Android, if that helps.
Oh man, it's been only happening for a day for me. Does anything help you?
AstralAtlas's AvatarAstralAtlas
this is also happening to me, it just started about an hour ago. the message tends to come up for me if I'm reading a thread. i have cleared cache and cookies, but if i load any thread it asks me to log in. if i log in and click the next page of the same thread, it'll ask for me to log in again. my error message: i use Firefox on my phone as well as my laptop, and mostly play from my phone. i haven't moved to my laptop today yet so i don't know if it'll have the same problem. my phone is a galaxy s10 and my laptop is windows 10 if that helps edit: i can open a thread and it will load that page just fine, but if i select any other page in that thread it auto logs me out with no error or pop up message anymore. seems it also auto logs me out if i view a pokemons summary edit 2: laptop is having just as many problems as mobile. i can load the Subs page, and click on a thread, but if i load any pages in that thread i'm auto logged out. if i log back in, it immdediately asks me to log back in with the above popup. if i view a pokemon's summary, the same issue applies. it seems i could open a pokemon's summary, and click my own name to get to my profile, but when i tried that again it told me i needed to login. sorry for all the word dumping, i'm just trying to provide as much info as possible to help with trouble shotting ><" edit 3: same laptop but using chrome for pfq, seems to be running fine with no problems?
pinkangel725's Avatarpinkangel725
This started happening to me today as well. I use Firefox on my laptop w/ Windows 10. Tried clearing cache and cookies but it hasn't done anything. I went around to a ton of different pages on the site to test and it only logs me out when I look at a Pokémon's summary page, which gives me an expired session error, and after going through two or three forum pages, in which it automatically logs me out with no notification. This is a little frustrating with 2FA enabled if I'm being honest
Cassiel's AvatarCassiel
Has started to happen today to me as well... Firefox on my PC, Windows 10. Clearing cache and cookies didn't work, either. It seems to happen on user pages, but it also happened while I was clicking fields.
OceanBound's AvatarOceanBound

QUOTE originally posted by Hydreikon

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I decided to clear all cookies and cache, but it's still happening unfortunately. I also restarted my computer again.

QUOTE originally posted by OceanBound

Oh man, it's been only happening for a day for me. Does anything help you?
@Niet; I tried clearing, so I don't know if that'll help. But given Cassiel did, and it didn't work for them... I don't have high hopes. @Hydreikon; Tbh I didn't even know it was more than just me and my partner until I saw this thread. I don't have any sort of error message, just the "you have been logged out" message that forces me to log back in. So. Hopefully this issue can be resolved.

QUOTE originally posted by AstralAtlas

this is also happening to me, it just started about an hour ago. the message tends to come up for me if I'm reading a thread. i have cleared cache and cookies, but if i load any thread it asks me to log in. if i log in and click the next page of the same thread, it'll ask for me to log in again. my error message: i use Firefox on my phone as well as my laptop, and mostly play from my phone. i haven't moved to my laptop today yet so i don't know if it'll have the same problem. my phone is a galaxy s10 and my laptop is windows 10 if that helps edit: i can open a thread and it will load that page just fine, but if i select any other page in that thread it auto logs me out with no error or pop up message anymore. seems it also auto logs me out if i view a pokemons summary edit 2: laptop is having just as many problems as mobile. i can load the Subs page, and click on a thread, but if i load any pages in that thread i'm auto logged out. if i log back in, it immdediately asks me to log back in with the above popup. if i view a pokemon's summary, the same issue applies. it seems i could open a pokemon's summary, and click my own name to get to my profile, but when i tried that again it told me i needed to login. sorry for all the word dumping, i'm just trying to provide as much info as possible to help with trouble shotting ><" edit 3: same laptop but using chrome for pfq, seems to be running fine with no problems?
I'm realizing now that threads do trigger the issue like you mentioned. Also specifically; if I click on the link to a Pokemon in the shelter, it gives me the error message; if I click on a non-Shelter/owned Pokemon, I often get logged out with no warning; otherwise, I get the "you are not logged in" message you received. Interestingly, I tried to view a shelter Pokemon when not logged in and in Private Mode, and I got no error.

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page