PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quitting Sale- LF USD

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 123··· 91011

AstroCat's AvatarAstroCat
Deciding to quit and looking to sell everything on my account. Looking for USD only for most, some things I will accept ZC on as well. I would entertain offers on the entirty of everything I have as well for a discount, or bulk orders in discount

Pokemon

Melanistics Taking DP Price for them (2 cents per DP) $32: (1,600 Dp worth) $28 each: (1,400 DP worth each) $16: (800 dp worth) eaech $12 each: (600 dp worth each) Delta Ther's too many to list, but I have plenty. They are pay what you want, any currency. Please just send the exact link of the one you want and I will send it over. Breeding Pairs: These are free. Same as above, too many to list, just send the exact link to the ones you want :)

Items

If there's no price listed, please go off of the market place and use the conversion of $1 USD=100zc=500k credits=500gp ratio. (rounded down) Will take ZC or USD but USD is preferred. Account x2: $0.50 for both x2 $0.50 for both Trade Expansions x2: $1.50 each Relics 48 Relic Silvers: $3.50 1 Relic Gold: $0.25 1 Relic Vase: $0.50 1 Relic Statue: $2 2 Relic Crowns: $6 each Summons currently on hold, I do have some megastones/gems that Im posting ont he market but will sell here if you want to ask about them ^^
Acantha's AvatarAcantha
Could I get these for around 100 ZC each? (I can go up I'm just not good with prices and 100 ZC is my default for S/A deltas so just let me know!) https://pokefarm.com/summary/RLKRp https://pokefarm.com/summary/j9f2n https://pokefarm.com/summary/sxFgj
Ashe Moon's AvatarAshe Moon
May I get one shiny charm box and all your charms pls (live and dead ones)
🔻my shop - dexing, sale, hunts, charms🔻
@Acantha Is there any way you'd do 500 for the three combined? Im not sure how much they go for anymore but Eevee eggs cost 70zc worth of DP alone for regular deltas and the one is a rare gender ^^ @Ashe- 1 Shiny charm box and all the charms for USD right? ^^ If so I'll send you a pm with our paypal!
Shania13171's AvatarShania13171
I'll tale all your boxes for $8 (:
Angelheart's AvatarAngelheart
May I nab a Grassium Z crystal for 120zc? o:
Acantha's AvatarAcantha
Would you accept 350 ZC and 600k credits 150 GP? (If my math is right) If not I can get it transferred to ZC it might just take a minute

QUOTE originally posted by Acantha

Would you accept 350 ZC and 600k credits 150 GP? (If my math is right) If not I can get it transferred to ZC it might just take a minute
That's fine :) I'll send over one trade and the other two as gifts. All other trades have been sent!

Pages: 123··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page