PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wild World // Pokemon Roleplay

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 99100101

PixelCat75332's AvatarPixelCat75332
Cykizeia
Zeia nods. "Yeah. I hate the dark too. But at least I have a way to deal with it." Zeia spreads her Noismoem wings and makes the stars on them shimmer brightly. "You just have to find a way to put your fears behind you." She smiles.

About Me

• About me
  • Pokémon I’m looking for
  • Special Pokémon
  • Where to find me
  • A few quick things…
Pronouns: she/them Favorite Music Artist: Alan Walker Favorite Animal: Desert Rain Frog
1. Melanistic Unfettered Forme Sikannos (Possibly Psychic Delta, too?) 2. Many, many Toxic Forme Quibbit 3. Shiny Pirouette Meloetta 4. The Project [you shall see...]
Roblox: PixelCat021 The 53C237 9L47F02M: #75332 Chicken Smoothie: PixelCat75332 Toyhouse: PixelCat75332
I’ve been into Pokémon since Gen. 3. I love roleplay! Here's a cool roleplay! And here's another one! Let me know if you want me to join yours, too :)
Avatar is by Yashiro! It was created for my use only. There’s a Pokémon that’s literally called “Amoonguss”… kinda sus…
ddëtsú.yk's Avatarddëtsú.yk
Detsu/Pietro
"Well sorry for not being all fancy." He looked at his poison-tipped claws. "I got the violent part. And plus, I have a bit of protection from the dark." He looked at Zeia and tried to give a half-smile. Pietro laughed. "Ha! Trying to smile again after not being able to for so long hurts, doesn't it? She really did hurt you, but I think you hurt her more. I understand you weren't trying to, but you did scratch her. For all we know, she might not eve-" Detsu coughed. "That's enough out of you." He coughed again and kept walking. "I'm trying to get her off my mind. I'll just keep moving forward."
Pfp by yashiro! My Journal :D ~ My RP! "What gives you power? is it your crown? Is it the fact that your king? If respect is the only thing protecting you from... a knife in the back... respect is nothing, right?" Sprites by crescent!
PixelCat75332's AvatarPixelCat75332
Cykizeia
Zeia looks worried again, but follows Detsu.
After the show, Nordly landed quietly and layed down on a quiet, soft area with lots of snow and fell asleep on it
  • About me
  • Hunts(?)
  • Friends
  • Random
Luna/Sol, She/Her and He/Him pronouns pls
WIP
WIP
WIP
Background - Coding by Altered
ddëtsú.yk's Avatarddëtsú.yk
Detsu/Pietro
After a very long time walking, Detsu looked back at Zeia. "Uh.. as a... robot(?) do you ever get hungry?" Detsu tapped his claws against each other. "I'm just wondering. We've been traveling for a while and just thought I'd get to know you better."
LunarZorua's AvatarLunarZorua
~Bump bc no one has posted in about a month~
Zen & Aura
“I’m bored” Zen announced while staring at the ground. “I mean, yeah. Your staring at…Nothing. Literally nothing.” Aura responded. Zen gave her an annoyed look. “Really Aura, really?” Aura shrugged. “It’s true, deal with it. I’m going to something that’s actually productive, unlike you.” Aura said and took of running. “Like wh-HEY WAIT UP!!!” Zen took off after Aura.
Credits in Journal, link in About Me. Check out my shop! Previously LunarUmbreon.
Silver continued to walk the forest until she spotted a berry bush with some red berries on it she was very hungry but didnt know if they were safe to eat so she started looking around for someone to ask.
made by the amazing BlueAssassin247
Made by kitty00829 (Pyra) at ☼ Solar Eclipse Sprites ☾ .
made by the amazing GalactÎcGlacÎfur
The current king
The current Queen
Nordly wake's up. She simply sat up, did her daily routine of taking a bath and brush her hair before leaving the place and noticing Silver "Ah hello there again Silver!" She smiles as she approaches the pokemon

Pages: 123··· 99100101

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page