PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wild World // Pokemon Roleplay

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 2223242526··· 323334

Magea's AvatarMagea

Drago|Female|Shaymin-Yveltal

Drago flinched when Kayten motioned towards her. She had zoned out from their conversation from instinct of being ignored for so long and didn't understand what was going on. Panicking a little, she said, "Oh, no, no! It's okay. I'm used to being ignored." She said and stood up. Her wings closed around her small body but left only a tiny area for her to move in. She was nervous and didn't know what to do. She thought that she had been a burden and wanted to leave them alone as soon as possible. "Besides, it was a dumb question so I don't expect an answer." Her body wouldn't let her move as she felt far more nervous than before so she stood there and panicked quietly.
Hey, you! Yeah, you! Come join my roleplay! Avatar made by me! She is my Pokesona called Saber! Gems, please? 250/500 325/500
BunnoBlizzard's AvatarBunnoBlizzard
Ashen
"We're special, just like mama said!", the young houndour said to her brother, much more timid than her at the time. "But I don't want to go..." He whispered fearfully. "You'll get hurt. You have to go on your first mission.
they made my Avatar for my use only :3
Detsu
He looked at the one that had made the sound and stared at it for a second. "First mission... Hmm..." He took a look around at all the actually happy memories Ashen had and smiled. "So young and innocent. So what changed? What caused this change?" He continued to walk around, determined to find an answer.
Ɛ> Pfp by ShadowFire_Prime! <3 My Journal :D
please I want a shiny dragon × 25 / 2,000
Fallout Duo Shop! ----- Banner made by Suwushi <3
CWTtheAI2360's AvatarCWTtheAI2360
Kayten
Drago's reaction earned a long inhale full of awkward through Kayten's teeth, who slowly looked away as he tried to think of something to change the subject to. In all honesty...part of him was already really missing Viola. Maybe he should ask about her...? Of course, he didn't end up saying anything, unintentionally allowing somewhat of an awkward silence to fill the air, provided Malakai didn't break said silence.
Grasslovania's AvatarGrasslovania

Trix

"I have a mine on the outskirts where I order and sell my gems, but no actual house. My mine is enough for me though." He goes farther into the center. "This is basically the plaza, the zone where everyone is. Want to buy, sell, create, train, meet new people, ? This is your place. Housing areas are to the right, exit is behind us, left is my mine. Where do you want to go?"
“Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with all their favorites.”
Suicune Lover's AvatarSuicune Lover
Ace, Shiny Umbreon, He/Him They/Them
"Let's go to your mine." Ace said.
Credits in Journal, link in About Me. (Psst. Hey, you. Yes, you. Make sure you check out Dynamight’s Sprite Shop!)
Grasslovania's AvatarGrasslovania

Trix

He led him to the mine. "Welcome to the Sabyleye Mine. I give out free pickaxes and have my workers race you to find gems for 5 minutes. I sell the ones my employees find and buy the gems from the participants based on the board. It has a sort of bedroom, but I never use it because I absorb moon energy, not sleep. You can have it if you want." He smiles, then dashes off somewhere and brings back some pokepuffs. "Pick your favorite!"
Suicune Lover's AvatarSuicune Lover
Ace, Shiny Umbreon, He/Him They/Them
Ace looked around the mine. "Amazing!" He then looked at the Pokefuffs in Trix's hand. "Hmm...That one" Ace pointed to a blue Pokepuff.
Magea's AvatarMagea

Drago|Female|Shaymin-Yveltal

Drago waited for an excuse to leave as she had realized she had made things awkward between the three of them and felt bad for it. Her wings slowly loosened around her body as she felt less nervous and could flee if she needed to. "Sorry." She said and took a step back. "I really am." She didn't know what else to say. Her body told her to try and make this silence unpleasant but didn't know what to do or what to say.

Pastel|Gen. Neutral|Gardevoir

Silver and Pastel, meanwhile, had found a nice resting place in the forest to take a break from walking and relax for a moment. Silver was sitting on Pastel's lap while Pastel used her psychic powers to sense danger around them. She didn't find one and felt her worries slip away. She looked down at Silver and let him go play around this safe area. "Make sure you don't go too far away, okay?" She told him and the Charmander nodded. She watched as Silver stood up from her lap and carefully jumped down onto the soft dirt. He walked around the area, like he was scouting for danger, until he moved much more happily around. The bell on his neck ringed as he moved around which didn't bother Pastel nor Silver.
Detsu
He turned a corner and stopped. There were more shelves, but they'd been knocked over and scratched. Violently. He put the memories he had back, and searched this new area.

Pages: 123··· 2223242526··· 323334

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page