PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wild World // Pokemon Roleplay

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 100101102

BunnoBlizzard's AvatarBunnoBlizzard
You may start if you have an approved character + I've already made my first interaction post!! It is a new rule that you write at least three-four sentences before posting to prevent posts from becoming burried. Set up located here

Rules - Must Read

1. Please post a minimum of four sentences when interacting with others, it keeps the roleplay running. 2. The roleplay thread is for roleplaying- you may not chat there since it clogs up others interactions and can confuse some. 3. Since we currently have many legendaries, no more pokemon like that will be accepted. (this might change) 4. The current characters list (on both forums) is usually not updated often but if your character has been approved by me, you may begin roleplaying with said character. 5. Of course, all PFQ rules and common sense apply. Your character may be rude or harsh but you, personally, may not message others and bash them for any reason. This rule is very important.

Characters

Malakai - Male [he/him] Luxray (Bunnoblizzard) Viola - Female [she/her] Rockruff/Suicune (Bunnoblizzard) Holly - Female [she/her] Fennekin/Meganium (Bunnoblizzard) Trix - Demiboy [he/they] Sableeye/Pumpkaboo (Grasslovania) Frostbite - Male [he/him] Fire/Ice Type Glaceon (TimlessDialga) Moonlight - Female [she/her] Umbreon/Yvetal (Timeless Dialga) Ashen - Female [she/her] Houndoom/Treevanent (Bunnoblizzard) Detsu - Male [any pronouns] Shiny Zoroark (uwuDetsuuwu) Ace - Male [he/him] Shiny Umbreon (Suicune Lover) Luna - Female [she/her] Shiny Lunupine (Suicune Lover) Wraith - Female [she/her] Ghost/Dragon Mega Charizard Issei - Male [he/him] Toxel Kaioda - Female [she/they] Dragon/Fairy Gardevoir Chaos - Female [she/her] Ghost/Dark Mega Absol Sorrow - Gender Neutral [they/them] Ghost/Fire/Dark Reshiram Yveltal Cre:ator - Genderless [any pronouns] Giratina(Origin) Palkia Dialga Arceus Cykizeia - Female [she/her] Weaville Genesect Noismoem IALES - Genderless [she/they] Porygon 2 ENPOS - Genderless [he/they] Porygon-Z Zen - Male [he/him] Shiny Lucario Aura - Female [she/her] Lucario Error - ??? [any pronouns/he/they] Norden Region Teddiursa
pm me if you have any questions/suggestions for the roleplay! as always, have a good day <3 SIDE NOTE: Please, only POKEMON characters! This is supposed to be a world of building your pokesona's friendships and personality. Despite this- you can make as many POKEMON characters as you can handle <3
fool made my Avatar for my use only!! <3
Malakai
Malakai walked out of the cave den he lived in, looking over the forests and mountains when Viola and Holly decided to wake up too. They dashed after eachother, playing tag peacefully apon the mountain's meadow clearing, just in front of Malakai and company's cave-den. It was calm. Peaceful, in fact. Butterfrees soaring overhead and Pidgey's chatting somewhere below. Viola giggled, winking and playbowing at her sister. "You can't catch me!" He sat and let them play their games, missing his friend, Kachi, dearly. It was loud, though, with the daughters she left behind. It had been a while since her passing and now, her daughters felt like his. He could see her in them every day whilst he attended his duties, protecting their mountain from dangers and such.
Magea's AvatarMagea

Saber|Female|Zeraora

Saber stuck out her hand from a portal in the sky before brabbing at the sky and opening it a little more and looked around before jumping out and landed out on a tree and snapped the weak branch she had landed on. With quick thinking she jumped off the branch and onto the ground with a low rumble of the ground shaking. She shook her head, clearing it of any dizziness she had while traveling, and took another look around. Seeing nothing but green she gulped. She had never seen such green in all her life, and it frankly terrified her. She was used to greys and blacks. Maybe a few blues and yellows, but green? That was strange to her. With a shaky step forwards, she took her time exploring the new world she had escaped to. Saber was surprised with how many wildlife frollocked in such a bizzare and colorful place. She flinched when she heard sounds in the distance, perking her ears in that direction she realized it was the sound of laughter and relaxed a little. This wasn't so bad, she realized, a little crouded and much too colorful, but nice. With a breath of the air she knew that this place was full of food and supplies she could use to survive in. She quietly thanked her senses for this information and went on her way to collect supplies.

Drago|Female|Shaymin-Yveltal

Drago quietly made her way though the ticket of the forest and with a heavy heart left her nice patch of purple flowers that had grown around her while she took a quick nap. The Shaymin crossbreed did not understand that she had created those flowers from the Yveltal blood in her but she did know it was a tough challenge. The female made her way around until she heard laughter and felt her body shake with excitement. She knew that she had to go over to the sounds but she also knew that they could get hurt if she wasn't careful so she slowly trudged her way towards the sound, leaving small grey ash in her way from the large purple flowers on her head.
Hey, you! Yeah, you! Come join my roleplay! Avatar made by me! She is my Pokesona called Saber! Gems, please? 259/500 339/500
Malakai
Malakai yawned, his large fangs showing as the sun began to rise over the mountains behind him. He layed down and groomed him paws and face whilst watching both of his girls play games and practice hunting moves together. They were an odd looking bunch, yes, but they were family. Bonded by love, not blood. That's what truly mattered to Malakai, no matter what happens. The ledge he laid on was his personal favorite spot to sunbathe as it, almost throughout the entire day, warmed his electric pelt, making him incredibly pleased and calm. This was their usual daily routine- sometimes they trained all together but today was decided to be a "play hard" day, as the three of them called it. He wasn't the biggest fan of it but the girls most certianly were. Ah, how he loved their home, it was perfect in all ways possible.
Holly
Holly rolled her eyes at her sister as she attempted to catch the quick pidgey ahead. "No, you have to do it like this." She told her sternly, "Watch." Holly did a skilled hunting crouch and crept closer. When she was close enough, she yipped and leaped onto it. Catching it swiftly she turned around and her sister was already back to chasing caterpie and butterfrees. Holly buried her catch safely within the shaded patch of short trees and returned to praticing agility against some boulders and tree trunks.
Magea's AvatarMagea

Drago heard some rustling nearby. She thought it was the strange beings from before and got exited. While she walked, she went to investigate the sounds before nearly getting smacked into by something. A puff of grey soot sprayed everywhere around her, as if by instinct, and she squeaked, flailing her wings trying not to get squished by the much larger being. It was a rather pathetic attack against the other (Holly) but she had no other choice to escape with her life. She looked up and saw a much larger pokemon, seeing the fire type, and squeaked again before she fainted from shock. Her wings were stuck in a covering posistion over the Shaymin's body while the soot quickly was abosorbed by her flowers before spewing into small, tiny flower that quickly bloomed into large purple flowers that seemed to have a positive affect on the Shaymin.
Holly
Holly frowned in slight disgust and confusion. Holly grabbed her wing and gently dragged her out into the meadow. "Daaaaaaad!" She called.
Malakai
Malakai went quickly into action, his relaxed pelt spiking in alarm. Holly rarely called him. Malakai leaped down from the tall ledge, his thick paw pads and strong bones protecting him from the impact. (the other two could probably jump without consequences though). Malakai went over to her, Viola, as curious and playful as she usually was inspecting the creature too. He sat beside the pokemon and moved her wings out of the way, "Wow, that's a shaymin, kiddo. What did you do to it? Shaymin don't usually look like this..." He trailed off, a look of utter confusion on his face.
Magea's AvatarMagea

Drago's wings stretched out her wings before the wings scratched the ground and tried to get out of Holly's grasp. The Shaymin grumbled before her flower stretched out a few petals and a few small white leaves covered her flowers and disappated into grey ash before getting sucked into the flowers and the flower covered themselves into a bud while her wings tried to move away from the grip of the stronger.
Malakai
Malakai stood instinctively as soot blowed out of the flower and went right back in. Viola jumped and hid behind his front leg. He turned his gaze to Holly, "Let go of her wing, come stand beside your sister." He commanded her gently. She listened with a grumble and walked over to his other leg, sitting beside it. "It might need space to breathe instead of being surrounded."
Magea's AvatarMagea

Drago slowly opened her eyes after a few minutes of strangled movements before she stood up and rubbed her eyes with a wing before looking up and seeing Malakai and squeaking. She put her wings into the air to try and make her seem scarier even though she was much smaller than the other. The small Shaymin was shaking while trying to back away slowly. "I-I'm sorry if I hurt you-" She said and accidentally stepped on one of the flowers that surrounded her and flinched. "Oh, no, no, no. I'm so sorry, little flowers." She whispered to the flowers before seeing the flower she had stepped on turn into ash and she looked back at Malaki before seeing Holly and started to shake visibly. She was always told to not anger a fire type, and there was one right in front of her, so she was more terrified of the much smaller fire type than the much larger electric type.
Malakai
Malakai swatted Holly with his furry tail as she began to growl, "Go inside, kiddos. I'll be right there for dinner." He told the gently. Holly left immidiently and Viola panted, her tail wagging as she waved goodbye to the strange legendary hybrid. Once they were gone, Malakai sat and then layed down to show he wasn't a thread, something he did with Viola when he first met her. "Hello, little one. What's your name? Are you lost?" He asked her, curling his spiky furred tail round his haunches calmly.

Pages: 123··· 100101102

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page