PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wild World // Pokemon Roleplay Sign-up

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Pages: 12345

BunnoBlizzard's AvatarBunnoBlizzard
Oh no worries! You won't be getting yelled at here, too, to ensure you know something! If anything i'll just send you a friendly reminder via pms <3
they made my Avatar for my use only :3
Suicune Lover's AvatarSuicune Lover
Making another character! Username: Suicune Lover Character Name: Luna Gender + Pronouns: Female, She/Her Species/Crossbreed: Shiny Lunupine Ref (Optional): Luna is a Shiny Lunupine. She is Ace’s cousin. Other: Luna is a few years older than Ace and tries to keep an eye on him. Luna can be a bit sarcastic.
Credits in Journal, link in About Me. (Psst. Hey, you. Yes, you. Make sure you check out Dynamight’s Sprite Shop!)

QUOTE originally posted by Suicune Lover

Making another character! Username: Suicune Lover Character Name: Luna Gender + Pronouns: Female, She/Her Species/Crossbreed: Shiny Lunupine Ref (Optional): Luna is a Shiny Lunupine. She is Ace’s cousin. Other: Luna is a few years older than Ace and tries to keep an eye on him. Luna can be a bit sarcastic.
Approved!
CWTtheAI2360's AvatarCWTtheAI2360
I may or may not be getting really interested in the telepathy scene and wondering how it'd go with Kayten as the subject. >.>
We could try, but first they'd have to meet
Ɛ> Pfp by ShadowFire_Prime! <3 My Journal :D
please I want a shiny dragon × 25 / 2,000
Fallout Duo Shop! ----- Banner made by Suwushi <3
Of course. For now, though, I'll continue to watch the one with Ashen play out while Kayten does his thing. ...whatever that ends up being. X3
Suicune Lover's AvatarSuicune Lover
I was looking through the characters and just wanted to let you know you never added Ace.
Okay, I didn't wanna say anything, but could you two please slow down? Not everyone can constantly post, and I'm genuinely concerned about posts getting utterly buried.
Grasslovania's AvatarGrasslovania
yeah, sorry. Ill wait a bit.
“Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with all their favorites.”

QUOTE originally posted by Suicune Lover

I was looking through the characters and just wanted to let you know you never added Ace.
I'll add him now.

QUOTE originally posted by CWTtheAI2360

Okay, I didn't wanna say anything, but could you two please slow down? Not everyone can constantly post, and I'm genuinely concerned about posts getting utterly buried.
I have to agree with you on that one- i'll make a new rule for it. Announcement: It is a new rule that you write at least three-four sentences before posting to prevent posts from becoming burried.

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page