PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Vanilla's Corner (Commissions open)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 678

VanillaDemon's AvatarVanillaDemon
Click this link to view some examples of my art. Leave a review
  • ✧ Introduction
  • ✧ Eggs
  • ✧ Adopts
  • ✧ FusionDex
  • ✧ Commisions (OPEN)
Hello there! This is my little lab, where I fuse the DNA of multiple Pokémon to create hybrid Pokémon or "Fusions." I have some eggs on display, if you want to check them out. Note about alternative payment methods: ZC is my preferred payment method, though GP is also accepted. I will NOT, however, accept CR as an equivalant.

Rules/Guidelines

- All PFQ rules apply - Please read everything before posting - If you have a question, please adress it in a PM, rather than clogging up the thread - Fist come, first serve - I can cancel or reject an order - Please do not use any of my art without it being already payed for - Please do not resell any of my art - Make sure to gie me credit for any of my art you use - I do not accept credits as a payment method - Please subscribe or notify yourself to the thread when ordering If there's something you think I missed, just give me a PM
This section was inspired by Rylee's Art Shop
Eggs
Egg #1 Egg #2 Egg #3
Purple wax drips down the egg. This egg gives you ominous vibes. This egg is stripy, with blue gems on it. It moves slightly. You feel happy when you look at this egg.
Sold Sold 80
Do you want me to notify you whenever there's a new batch of eggs? Probably not, but if you ask me too, I will.

Fusions

Gothorita x Blipbug (70zc)

Variants

Royal Vulpix (80zc)

Halloween Chikorita (100zc)

Candy Collection

Gumball & Mint Ice Cream Ralts (70zc)

Cotton Candy Cosmog (Sold)

Coming Soon!
Slots
Username Order Category Payment
x x x x
x x x x
x x x x
Order Form (you can use bizarre terms if it helps get your message across) [b]Arrrtt for meee[/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Type of drawing:[/b] [b]What you want:[/b] [b]Add-ons:[/b] [b]Payment Method:[/b] [b]References (opt.):[/b] I will draw
  • Pokémon
  • Humans/Humanoids
  • Cats ^._.^
  • Things like that
Prices
Type Size (in pixels) Price Other
Icon 150 x 150 60 zc x
Headshot 300 x 300 60 zc x
Full-body Big
Size varies based on the creature I'm drawing
200 zc x
Banner 1000 x 500 250 zc x
tab 6
tab 7
tab 8
coding / image
Vanilla - She/her - Exists - Does stuff - Icon by @Cocoachu
First person to order gets 25% off their first purchase!
IconicAnemone's AvatarIconicAnemone
Arrrtt for meee Username: IconicAnemone Type of drawing: Fullbody What you want: art of my mewtwo sitting in a butterfly seating position Add-ons: Nothing! Payment Method: Zc References (opt.): Here Max is!
Cheap Art for Sale!
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +7,787,391
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Brave nature
Creambevroe's AvatarCreambevroe
May I buy your Jirachi x Joltik for 200 ZC?
Forum Avatar of Cream by Cledànio!
My lil boi *gently holds*
BLEP
@Creambeyroe Sure! I'll send a trade and PM with the un-watermarked version @Iconic Anemone Working on it now! Since you were the first to order, you can get 50 zc off
The shop is still open, though, due to irl delay, I may be slow in responding, so please have patience.
xX-Aura-Xx's AvatarxX-Aura-Xx
400 gp for egg #3? (that should be the gp equivalent)
Thank you JormunKeeper for the amazing pfp! You can buy their art at Jormunkeeper's Avatar and S/A/M/Bait Shop! Character made by Plumy. I Love collecting art of lucario! Paying in pfp currency, but I am not rich!
xX-Aura-Xx's AvatarxX-Aura-Xx
300 gp for egg number 2?
IconicAnemone's AvatarIconicAnemone
I'd like the first egg for 60zc

Announcements

(all information can be found in my shopfront as well) New Releases! Tea Party Collection These three adopts can be bought for 80zc each (PM me or post here if interested)
Sunset Fennekin This little fox can be bought for 100zc (PM me or post here if interested)
Advertising! If you'd like to advertise my shop, you can use this little icon or just tell your friends about it!

code

[url=https://pfq.link/~xNGS][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/VanillaDemon/2022_01_04_0mi_Kleki.png[/img][/url]

Pages: 123··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page