PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Galactic Hollows | Roleplay Forum

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12345

Magea's AvatarMagea

Marune | Female | Naganadel

Marune looked at Silver as they had leaned over her shoulder. "Then how come so many of our species was taken over by you and your humans?" Silver asked angrily. Marune held onto one of Silver's many tentacles to calm them down but it didn't do much help. Marune heard some clattering from behind him and saw a little pokemon. "Oh! Hello there, little one. My name's Marune, what's your name? Are you hungry? We have plenty of food for you here." She said and did her best to seem nonthreatening to the much smaller pokemon.
Hey, you! Yeah, you! Come join my roleplay! Avatar made by me! She is my Pokesona called Saber! Gems, please? 252/500 330/500
GalaxyWolf13's AvatarGalaxyWolf13
Amethyst "No, Detsu, its okay. She can see me." She replied telepathically with a story showing in her head from her childhood. "You and her are good pokemon, and I wouldn't have come to you if you weren't." She floated out from behind Detsu, and looked at the other pokemon with him. "Hi I am Amethyst. What is your name?" she said to the other pokemon. Unlike Detsu, she couldn't figure out her name. (I might not be able to RP after 3:00 on the account of being busy.)
Hello! I am a Pokemon master. I have played almost every Pokemon game there is, and so far this one is my favorite on PC. If you need any Pokemon, there are 4+ fields of mine just for that. If you see any you want, just PM me and you will get it. Finally, if you have any Fakemon, please gift them to me. They will have a great home and will be loved and cared for. Thank you for taking the time to read this! WELCOME THE GALAXY!
BunnoBlizzard's AvatarBunnoBlizzard
- deleted -
they made my Avatar for my use only :3
Detsu
Detsu held out more strawberries to Amethyst and laid down in the middle of the road. He looked at the sky and sunk into his thoughts. "Where....am I?" He thought to himself. These pokemon seemed nice enough. "What were they talking about? We never caught any Ultra Beasts-" He thought once more. "Who..... who am I?"
Ɛ> Pfp by ShadowFire_Prime! <3 My Journal :D
please I want a shiny dragon × 25 / 2,000
Fallout Duo Shop! ----- Banner made by Suwushi <3

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page