PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

When do you think you're running out of credits

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 1234

HeavensDoor's AvatarHeavensDoor
Right about now It’s extremely rare for me to even be able to hit 1 million so it shocks me a lot that people feel worried they’re running low way above that amount. I just can’t relate to it at all : (
Blight • They/He • GMT / Server Time + 1 • JournalMature JournalArt Shop (Coming Soon) • •
Forum Avatar Credit: SoulWesson • Forum Signature Code Credit: Breezegale • Forum Signature Image: Official JoJo's Bizarre Adventure manga art edited by me • Pixel Pen Nib Tab Icons by Me
RayInPFQ's AvatarRayInPFQ
guys i’m at 80k yall been rich with over 100k this is why i have to stop opening boxes
Used to be 'Ray22'!! Avatar credit: by me :p (amity blight from the owl house) only for my use >:] go see my great messy journal :] hi huggle pls credit: GnarleyQuinn click him!!! bluem hunting spot shop thing: here on team bug : 0
anywhere below 1,900,000 credits recently had to spend a lot so im currently at 993,252 creds hunts man. they really drain your currency
[avatar by riptides]
Dogmage999's AvatarDogmage999
when I drop to 6 digits
Always taking nicknamed quirky/jolly mon. Sir Desert,my son :) Click this egg,please, and my other dragcave eggs.
Sparkys's AvatarSparkys
I usualy start to worry about my credits when I reach zero lol But then again I am always broke haha (sitting on 30k right now)
Snowpix - Made by Chronos
Thanks to Zanitha for making my snorpix(fusion sprite) for me as a gift and to Zorualord14for my Goldpix trophy
DragonClaw's AvatarDragonClaw

QUOTE originally posted by Sparkys

I usualy start to worry about my credits when I reach zero lol But then again I am always broke haha (sitting on 30k right now)
thats like,so scary
gotten this pic from the adventure event,trying to get some zc pls hel in need of diamond tiara
KitKatKutie2's AvatarKitKatKutie2
When I have less than enough to buy a new field. I'm currently at just over 400k, which, with the number of fields I have, isn't nearly enough. XD
kit | 21 | general moderator shopsite rulesjournal
code and sprite by me for my use only. official mystery dungeon dx artwork.

QUOTE originally posted by KitKatKutie2

When I have less than enough to buy a new field. I'm currently at just over 400k, which, with the number of fields I have, isn't nearly enough. XD
oh wow
i never knew people can handle such little credits
Summerstrider's AvatarSummerstrider
To be fair, all of my currency is in gp(around 14k), but if my gp was in credits, I'd get uncomfortable at around 11 million.
Summer | She/Her Looking for: Coding & Avatar

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page