PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

~Welcome To Vulpixia~

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 567

QUOTE originally posted by Quetzalcoatle

Character: ivy Role: traveler Description: i have art of her, but a basic description of her is just a serperior that travels around the world, wears pink shades and clothes. Life Style (where they live): they stay at inns and such, sometimes camping outside wheres the stars shine brightest. Skills/Powers (can leave blank): able to whip up 5 leaf storms at max, the 1rst leaf storm is the weakest while the last is the strongest. this is due to an bility called contrary that raises stats when its supposed to be lowered
Accepted!
Pfp Created By Winterflame4EVR
HaveAcookie's AvatarHaveAcookie
Ivy slithered into town, her tongue flicking In and out of her mouth to taste the cold air, while she pushed her shades up her head. the kingdom of Vulpixia was even more magnificent than she had thought It would have looked, she simply MUST tell Charlie about this. She whipped out a pen from her bag caught It in her teeth, pulled out a notebook and began to scribble down some notes about what she was seeing, she used to have hands when she was a Servine and a Snivy, evolving was a shock to her. Sure she still had her arms, but they were taped to her back and she had lost her legs. Since then she had learned to be more flexible with her mouth and tail,finally mastering being a Serperior, and she had to say that she quite liked this body, It was extremely regal and befitting one as SERPERIOR as her. she cackled quietly at that small pun and dropped her pen In the process, she yelped and bit down on It moments before It hit the ground.she hurriedly slid the pen and the notebook back into her back before heading further into town to look for an inn to stay at.
reality is a illusion and time is a lie, buy gooooooold!(and feed my ALBinosaur, hes the only real thing in this world ;))
Medium Ground Gem

Medium Ground Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A medium-sized Ground-type Gem. Visit Ravyne at the Wishforge to convert it into 10 normal-sized Gems.

Sells for 100

Lv. 97 — 28,234 / 35,649
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DragonGround
Happiness MAX
Lonely nature
aside from that, my pfp was made by dr cap on the scp amino, shoutout to my amigo!
Bump~
( Cause the next part of the song happens when knight is there lemme just do... ) Character: Katzslein the Hisuian Arcanine Role: traveler Description: Among the powerful and ancient hisuian pokemon, Katzslein is one of them. Coming as the daughter of the ancient Hisuian Growlithe and Hisuan Arcanine line, she swore to get vengance upon the pokemon who crushed her entire family Life Style (where they live): Live's with their friend Gold in a tent Skills/Powers (can leave blank): Summon giant fire's out on nowhere and small fire balls surround her sometimes Character: Gold The Shiny Luxray Role: traveler Description: He was born from a bunch off abadoned shinx eggs, never knowing who his true parents were all his life until he decided to find them on his own, which was his original plan until he bumped into kat and became friends Life Style (where they live): lives in a tent with kat Skills/Powers (can leave blank): Summon a giant golden ring if which you go through it, will give you a random power up
  • About me
  • Hunts(?)
  • Friends
  • Random
Luna/Sol, She/Her and He/Him pronouns pls
WIP
WIP
WIP
Background - Coding by Altered
Character: lorax the trevenant Role: protector of trees. (i am the lorax and i speak for the trees, and the trees say nevergonnagiveyuouupnevergonnaletyoudown-) Description:a trevenant that lives in a forest, he protects the trees. Life Style (where they live):out in the wild, they sleep in tree form Skills/Powers (can leave blank): can command entire forests after people who want to cut them down, nature bends to his will

kinda big quote?

QUOTE originally posted by Solaria's Eyes

( Cause the next part of the song happens when knight is there lemme just do... ) Character: Katzslein the Hisuian Arcanine Role: traveler Description: Among the powerful and ancient hisuian pokemon, Katzslein is one of them. Coming as the daughter of the ancient Hisuian Growlithe and Hisuan Arcanine line, she swore to get vengance upon the pokemon who crushed her entire family Life Style (where they live): Live's with their friend Gold in a tent Skills/Powers (can leave blank): Summon giant fire's out on nowhere and small fire balls surround her sometimes Character: Gold The Shiny Luxray Role: traveler Description: He was born from a bunch off abadoned shinx eggs, never knowing who his true parents were all his life until he decided to find them on his own, which was his original plan until he bumped into kat and became friends Life Style (where they live): lives in a tent with kat Skills/Powers (can leave blank): Summon a giant golden ring if which you go through it, will give you a random power up

another quote

QUOTE originally posted by HaveAcookie

Character: lorax the trevenant Role: protector of trees. (i am the lorax and i speak for the trees, and the trees say nevergonnagiveyuouupnevergonnaletyoudown-) Description:a trevenant that lives in a forest, he protects the trees. Life Style (where they live):out in the wild, they sleep in tree form Skills/Powers (can leave blank): can command entire forests after people who want to cut them down, nature bends to his will
Accepted for both!
Katzslein walks in the forest, looking around and noticing the nearby castle ( the forest is kinda near the mountains ) and is curious what is happening due to the fact she hears some chatter
the forest whispered in the wind, talking about the stranger who had stepped foot into the forest.katzslein was most definitely a threat cus he could start a forest fire if he wanted to, yet lorax stayed his hand and watched through the eyes of the trees what katzsleins next move would be.
"Hey Gold, Im gonna go see that castle over there. Wanna come along?" Katzslein turna back to face him in which Gold nods very fastly as the two head towards the mountains
the forest watched silently as the luxray and the arcanine headed towards the mountains. just what were their goal? lorax just had to find out. he ripped his roots out of the ground, and scuttled after gold and katzslein silently, leaving the forest for the first time in a decade.

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page