PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

~Welcome To Vulpixia~ [Season 1 (ended) ]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 7778798081

(And gay snakes)
(and gay zoroarks)
Credits can be found in my journal = 0
auto-updating
(And lesbian humanoids)
(and characters who've been added but havent really bought anything to the story so far *cough* the orchestra *cough*)
(Season 2 is when they come in, trust me.)
(I never even said there will be seasons lol)
Are you accepting entries right now? Am I posting this in the right place? Lol Character: Ace Species: Shiny Mega Q Umbreon Sexuality & Pronouns: Asexual, he/him Description: Ace is an Antisocial and Geeky Umbreon. He has a small bag that he carries around everywhere, and he has tons of items in it, and there is no limit on how much it can hold, for it is infininite. Life Style (where they live): A cave hidden somewhere in a forest.
Credits and other random stuff in my Journal 🎶!Hello depression my old friend!🎶

QUOTE originally posted by LùñårZørúä.666

Are you accepting entries right now? Am I posting this in the right place? Lol Character: Ace Species: Shiny Mega Q Umbreon Sexuality & Pronouns: Asexual, he/him Description: Ace is an Antisocial and Geeky Umbreon. He has a small bag that he carries around everywhere, and he has tons of items in it, and there is no limit on how much it can hold, for it is infininite. Life Style (where they live): A cave hidden somewhere in a forest.
Accepted~ Yes this is the right place, welcome to the family! lol
AkiyatriLixue's AvatarAkiyatriLixue
Username: IgnisCarmelita What job would you like?: Kinda like an Rp Moderator? Like, watching the rp from afar and stepping in if it's going to break any rules Reasons for why I should accept you: Most of the time, I'm pretty much online and I have experience with the rules from before. Other: God Yalls post alot when Im asleep ;-;
Avatar was made by _~Snuuy~_/Apples on PokeHeroes! :D
(late post)
Congrats to Hearth-Fire and IgnisCarmelita for becoming 'Vulpixia Helpers' !
(entries are now closed)

Pages: 123··· 7778798081

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page