PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wolfy days [spoilers]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 252627

NightmareWolf's AvatarNightmareWolf
list of melan, shiny and albino hunts
the melan hunts im doing and order petilil bramblin feroseed milcery magikarp dreepy charcadet dhelmise feebas greavard watrell spiritomb klefki phantump pawniard shuppet toxel golett snorunt kryptik riolu hisuian zoraora starly jellicent ralts rowlet yanma rotom goomy fuecco elgyem primape gible fluttermane absol scaracross bulbasaur sinistea torchic ghimmighoul more when i think of them. list of shiny hunts im doing all the legendaries but mew giratina mespirit diancie victini poipole blacephalon and pheramosa legendaries Im going to melan hunt giratina mew mespirit diancie victini poipole blacephalon pheramosa melan hunts i got to wait for collecting summon item and waiting for a summon item. bunbori sikkano shinorin
f2u template by yosei-san
Nightmarewolf
official mew sprites found on pokemondb.net my avi made by alexa 2d/3d
my boring day
well today is going ok. sigh i wish pfnew was out already. it'd help distract me. well anyways my day has been holding steady at ok. found out that my youngest was a little smarta on a site we used to play together. my hopes for the future is i get done all i promised this week. all friggin heck. i sold some large normals in order to get some credits to pay a person back and i like as soon as i got the credits spent it on myself. doh need to think more feel less. ok im correcting the earlier screw up by selling a few summons. hopefully ill remember who the credits are supposed to go to by the time they all get sold. omg my dad just sent us all 25 dollar gift card. i used mine to purchase street fighter 2 for the super nes. :) legit is so excited to finally replace the game i lost when i ran away from home. and also my kids are excited that they can actually get stuff off their amazon wishlist for themeselves. not that they can get much mainly because 25 dollars cannot buy everything but oh well at least their getting something off their wishlist.
my boring day
I dont get all the hate pfq gets on ph. I mean niet yeah hes blunt that all he wants is your money and the mods are blunt when you break a rule. but seriously sugar coating everything or making it seem less serious then what it is is a bad thing. sugar coating and making it seem like less just encourages people to continue to do the thing or at least not expecting a tougher punishment the next time they do it. of course there are some that don't like pfq because pfq doesnt like drama and ph is all about the drama.
my boring day
well thanks to pfq days of niets bonus happening tonight i decided to get a few drakokloak evolved and its been a really good choice because their evolving really quick. and thusly my dragon badge is being really sped up. now im evolving the other ground types in my forge fields as well now that im done with the drakloak. this should be an interesting day. its so frustrating looking through lab for one lousy ditto egg so if i can get the 6iv ditto i can just gift it to my friend. but alas ditto is very very very very very difficult to find in lab and my luck has always been lousy when it comes to ditto. found out after a year or two of using a template that there were things wrong with it in which i couldnt change because coding looks like a jumble of stuff to me. even though the mod was giving me a chance to edit it to where it look better its just i dont code and i didnt want to ask a friend to edit it for me. god she does too much stuff for me anyways.
my boring days
oooh i got this physical advent at the beginning of december because one of the pics showed rowlet as a possible prize. and they weren't lying in advertising i actually got a rowlet out of it!!! too bad none of my usual favs will make this advent because their all ghost types and ghost types and christmas are usually not go together because alot of people dont love ghost types all year round.
You have paid 1,626,900 MP to use the Hotel how much it costs for my current pets to stay in the hotel on marapets for a hotel Should old acquaintance be forgot and never brought to mind? Should old acquaintance be forgot and old lang syne? [Chorus - this part repeats after every verse] For auld lang syne, my dear for auld lang syne we'll take a cup of kindness yet for auld lang syne. And surely you'll buy your pint cup and surely I'll buy mine And we'll take a cup o' kindness yet for auld lang syne. We two have run about the slopes and picked the daisies fine; But we've wandered many a weary foot since auld lang syne. We two have paddled in the stream from morning sun till dine But seas between us broad have roared since auld lang syne. And there's a hand my trusty friend And give me a hand o' thine And we'll take a right goodwill draught for auld lang syne
my boring days
can this heartburn just go away???!!!??? omg i need to sleep. even though i can't sleep tonight im feeling fine all in all. I hope i get some kind a rest during the day. I'm tired of being poor on here. but its my own fault i put little to no effort to make credits on this site. but that has changed over the last few days but still im not rolling in credits. and if a friend of mine does what she says shes going to do Im going to have to postpone making fast money for another month but oh well at least ill get art out of it hopefully. my aunt k. sent me money today i cant wait till it hits my bank account.
my boring days
finally got to play super mario world tonight. and man did i suck at it took me 4 tries to get past the 1st boss. and my son is all you did great considering its been over a decade since you last played. well that may be true but i played till it was muscle memory when i was younger so i shouldnt have died so many friggin times. oh well it seems even muscles forget oh well at least i had fun. I swear i will do better.
my boring days
list of zc needs. need to get 30k zc to purchase 150k gp need to get 3k zc to buy some uber charms need to purchase 10k zc to sell for credits need to purchase 5k zc to continue hypermode for a total 48k zc needed. and i need to get it before feburary of next year. this is going to take awhile.

Pages: 123··· 252627

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page