PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Special information for Beta Testers

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

Welcome to Public Beta!

It it very important to note that PFQ is still in development. While the main features are done, several other features are still works in progress, and some have yet to be started. As such you may see error messages like "Not implemented yet" or "Unknown command". These are probably normal, they just mean I haven't had a chance to complete that particular feature yet. As users of PFQ, you are more than welcome (actively encouraged, actually) to post your Display Codes on the old PokéFarm (in your Signature, Log, etc.) so that people may interact with your Pokémon and Eggs. Your only real responsibility is to be reasonably active. We need feedback from everyone, so if you just diappear then you're wasting one of the limited spaces. Don't worry, we won't chain you to the desk if you have to leave, but we'd prefer it if you could stick around! With that said, I hope you have a great time here. Let me know (in the appropriate forums) if there's anything I can help you with!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page