PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokemon (Appearance) Formes

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration >

Gaëlsøn's AvatarGaëlsøn
Suggestion Title: Pokemon (Appearance) Formes Suggestion Summary: The idea is to have not only the normal version of a Pokemon, but also one (or more) Formes with a slightly different appearance. There are already two Pokemon I can think of that have this implemented. The first being Zarude, which gets a random appearance assigned when hatched, and the second being Delphox, which can turn out to be left handed, by chance.

QUOTE originally posted by Novan-chan

There's a 1/10 chance of a Fennekin evolving to a Left handed Delphox much like irl with people who are left handed c: [...]
My proposal would be to have more Pokemon have slight changes in appearance - and this mechanic working the same way as with Delphox. Meaning there is a chance it hatches/evolves into the rarer (non-normal) Forme with a slightly different appearance. I, myself, like the Pichu line so my example would be Pichu having a 1:10 or 1:20 (or whatever seems reasonable) chance to hatch as Spiky-eared Pichu. [I have taken the liberty to color them in PFQ colors] Positive points: - More Diversity - Great for Collectors - A new thing to hunt for - Not obligatory, not relevant for Dex Negative points: - No priority - A lot of work for the Art Team But for Pichu eg. the Sprite would already exist. And maybe there could be some more voluntary (temporary) art groups, which want to join in just for this project? As in, voluntary Spriters doing the art - and the Staff would just have to fill in the role of Quality Management, checking if the Sprites meet the standards of PFQ. Maybe? I don't know either how hard it is to implement the mechanic into the Code, but since Delphox already does it, I suppose this part should be doable. So the main problem would be time. Reason For Consideration: It would give long time Users something new to hunt for and would bring joy to new Users who discover this without knowing different Formes exist - without expanding on the list of Pokemon that People have to dex (like say, new Region-Variants, Megas or Totems do) and therefore not making this process (or maintaining Arceus Rank) more tiresome than it already is. Thanks for considering :-D

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Believe it or not, we've had plans like this for... Uh... Years. We'll get around to it, and it will be cool :D
Animated Pikachu Avatar is by JoshR691 and the Trainercard is from Pokecharms, with the Sprite by Gezeichnet, edited by me! Blessed be the Fat Pika!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Believe it or not, we've had plans like this for... Uh... Years. We'll get around to it, and it will be cool :D
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Gaëlsøn's AvatarGaëlsøn
That's great news! Very much looking forward to it then :-D

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page