PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Help with Fields

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Silmeria's AvatarSilmeria
Okay, I'm at the point now where I know what pokes I want and I'm going to be looking for, so I'm trying to get fields set up because happiness is a thing my brain NEEDS to make sure is all the way up apparently . I was wondering if someone could help me narrow down the least amount of field types I would need for the pokes I want to hoard because I tried and it really just made my brain hurt. I'd obviously give some gift for the help (and more if I could get the list of who goes in each type, too!). I guess either chip in here or message me and I'll give you my list, I judt tried afor like 20 min and for some reason I CANNOT do it lol
pokelover4596's Avatarpokelover4596
I can help you. Just give me all the pokemons you want to put in a field and I will tell you the best fields for them. I mean the fields where they will be the happiest.
https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/324117/Hystericz-Adoptables/post/6170386 Link to Hysterics shop. They made my profile pic. Go take a look at their shop.Thanks for making a profile pic for me as well.
Silmeria's AvatarSilmeria
thank you so much :') It's a lot but It's the ones I love lol. also put fully evolved forms because sometimes type changes at that point Persian Skarmory Noivern Lurantis Lycanroc Tyrantrum Flying Tyranitar Thievul Absol Houndoom Mightyena Zoroark Sneasel Espeon Decidueye Corviknight Starly (can't remember fully evolved) Aggron Charizard Lucario Boltund Luxray Nineties Rapidash Arcanine Blaziken Fennekin (can't remember lol) Typhlosion Archeops
pokelover4596's Avatarpokelover4596
1) Persian gains + + in a Normal field 2) Skarmory gains + + in a Stel and/or Flying field(doesnt matter which one because it will be very happy in both since it matches its types) 3) Noivern gains + + in Dragon and Flying fields but Ice as well since both Flying and Dragon like there 4) Lurantis gains + + in Grass field 5) Lycanroc gains + + in Rock field 6) Tyrantrum gains + + in Rock and/or Dragon field 7) Flying? If you mean Flygon it gains + + in Dragon Ground and Ice field 8) Tyranitar gains + + in Rock Dark and Fighting field 9) Thievul gains + + in Dark field 10) Absol same as Thievul 11) Houndoom + + in Dark and/or Fire field 12)Mightyena same as Absol and Thievul 13) Zoroark same as above 14) Sneasel + + Dark Ice and Fighting field 15) Espeon + + in Psychic field 16) Decidueye + + Grass and/or Ghost field 17) Corviknight + + in Steel and/or Flying field 18) Starly and evos + + in Normal and/or Flying field 19) Aggron + + + in Steel field you can also put it in + + Fighting Ground field but in Steel it will be super happy 20) Charizard + +Fire and/or Flying fields 21) Lucario + + + in Fighting field thoguh Steel field + + also works 22) Boltund + + in Electric 23) Luxray same as Boltund 24)Ninetails + + Fire field 25) Rapidash same as Ninetails 26) Arcanin same as above 27) Blaziken same as above or Fighting field 28) Fenekin/Braixen + + Fire field Delphox in Fire and/or Psychic field 29) Typholosion in Fire field 30) Archeops + + + in Rock field(dont put it Flying field + since Rock doesnt like there) + means how happy it is in that field. The more + it has the happier it is there.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page