PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Kitwurm Evolvolution

Forum Index > Core > Help >

ladyfiaragc's Avatarladyfiaragc
So... I put it in a few different fields (Fire, flying) and the happiness went up... so I bought another egg and ended up getting the opposite sex so I set them to breeding with a Red Gig. Now his happiness is zero and he still won't evolve. Is there a magic number for unhappiness? Did I go too far? I'm so confused about this Poke in particular
Score: 0
Typerace Icon courtesy of Lycankai! Avatar is courtesy of whmSeik on Deviantart! Check out their art here!
Eggy's AvatarEggy
Even when it shows at 0%, it still may not be fully unhappy due to rounding so you might need to try reducing it a little more. Also, remember to take it out of the Day Care if you haven't done so because busy Pokemon can't evolve :)
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Mega Rapidash Q © Pokefarm Q, edited by me with permission
ladyfiaragc's Avatarladyfiaragc

QUOTE originally posted by Eggy

Even when it shows at 0%, it still may not be fully unhappy due to rounding so you might need to try reducing it a little more. Also, remember to take it out of the Day Care if you haven't done so because busy Pokemon can't evolve :)
Okay, Yea I took it out of the daycare but maybe I'll put it back in for a few more clicks. Thank you so much!!! [EDIT] omg that worked, perfect! Thank youuuuuu!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page