PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Feebas evolution issues

Forum Index > Core > Help >

WomenAAA's AvatarWomenAAA
I've been trying to evolve my Feebas, and I got its sheen to itd max, and the pointer thingy is pointing at beauty, so why won't it evolve?
Mystera's AvatarMystera
It's Beauty isn't maxed. If it was maxed, it would say MAX! under the little Beauty icon. Maybe you didn't use good enough Pokeblocks? Unfortunately, you'll have to either get a black Pokeblock to reduce the Sheen and try again, or get a new Feebas.
My Shop ~ Journal (Avatar by CosmicDiamond; edited sprites in sig by me.)
Eggy's AvatarEggy
What Pokeblocks have you fed it if you remember? Higher quality blocks will be better since they'll increase the beauty stat more before maxing out the sheen, like Blue Pokeblock+ III :)
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Mega Rapidash Q © Pokefarm Q, edited by me with permission
WomenAAA's AvatarWomenAAA

QUOTE originally posted by Mystera

It's Beauty isn't maxed. If it was maxed, it would say MAX! under the little Beauty icon. Maybe you didn't use good enough Pokeblocks? Unfortunately, you'll have to either get a black Pokeblock to reduce the Sheen and try again, or get a new Feebas.
Oh! Thank you so much! I thought max sheen would also cause max beauty- whoopsie

QUOTE originally posted by Eggy

What Pokeblocks have you fed it if you remember? Higher quality blocks will be better since they'll increase the beauty stat more before maxing out the sheen, like Blue Pokeblock+ III :)
I used a buncg of different blue blocks bunch* whoops sorry
Posts merged by staff

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page