PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

fixing caprikid

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

DarkraiGirl's AvatarDarkraiGirl

QUOTE originally posted by mikestarprince

ik this is already in rejected but i just wanna add that sagidamas isn't the only fakemon here to have a gender ratio that doesn't match it's appearance. valenoir is bright pink, has hearts all over, but is primarily male.
im not talking about valenor because it can be female. i have no problem with that.
DA BEST POKE'S IN DA WORLD (plz click them plz)
intent =/= implication. you might have meant that you just wish you could have a female, in which case i understand, i for one wish i could have a female gallade for example, but your wording came off as "i think a male pokemon being feminine is a mistake and it should be fixed". not to be rude, but it doesn't really matter if that's not what you meant, that's still a pretty gross sentiment even if it was completely unintentional on your part.
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
DarkraiGirl's AvatarDarkraiGirl

QUOTE originally posted by mikestarprince

intent =/= implication. you might have meant that you just wish you could have a female, in which case i understand, i for one wish i could have a female gallade for example, but your wording came off as "i think a male pokemon being feminine is a mistake and it should be fixed". not to be rude, but it doesn't really matter if that's not what you meant, that's still a pretty gross sentiment even if it was completely unintentional on your part.
thanks for understanding. ive just been a little cranky because i got quarentined with my very anoying mom, so it may have come out wrong...
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
I know I just came in here to post a joke before, but at this point I'm genuinely upset at the implications you're getting across, no matter the intent. ESPECIALLY as someone who's exactly what this Pokemon is, a masc-aligned person who looks more traditionally feminine due to proportions and the like. Reiterating Mike's criticism because you seemed to outright ignore it, even if your intent was not your implication it still came off in an extremely bad way to want to 'fix' the gender ratio of this Pokemon. The Pokemon was designed to be male only. This is how it was created. It would only need to be fixed in a reverse situation, if Sagidamas was female-only but looked explicitly transmasc. Even if your intent was wanting it to be capable of being both genders, if comes off extremely wrong still with your previous comment.

im not talking about valenor because it can be female. i have no problem with that.
This, no matter the intent, holds the implication that you're only comfortable with Valenoir because you can make it adhere to gender standards. If I seem overly aggressive here, I was trying to tone this down. I apologize. But transphobia like this is a very sensitive topic for me, especially the fact you ignored criticism that was trying to help you not be unintentionally transphobic in the future. If I keep going I'm most likely not going to stop and just keep ranting, but my final consensus is a very, very hard "I hope this stays in Rejected". TL;DR: Even if your intent was misjudged, you still ignored valid criticism and played into the implications.
they/he avatar by me

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page