PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Alola Pokedex

Forum Index > Core > Help >

rosehealer02's Avatarrosehealer02
I am stuck at 90/96 for summon dex. I looked up and no matter where I looked. How in the world do I complete that? Beside 3 pokemons in my possession that just needed trade, item for forme change. A real question is how do I get the remained 3 pokemons? All I see were legendaries, ultra beasts that cannot be unlock without complete summon dex.
Gilded's AvatarGilded
Have you gotten all the totem and Alolan forme dexes? Those tend to be the ones people forget about most ^^ Also double check the "Find Missing Entries" links on the dex unlocks tab of the summon items page if you haven't already. They should be able to tell you what all you're still missing from that respective region
  • [Links]
  • [Credits]
[Sig Art: Akua] [Sig Code: St Jones + yosei-san] [PFP: Box]
I didn't forget the totem and alola formes. In facts, remained one I need for those are require near tapus. I checked "Find Missing entries" all I see are legendaries, nothing non-legendaries remained.
Gilded's AvatarGilded
Can you screenshot or copy paste the list? I might be able to help I believe the formes you get from evolving around the Tapus are probably what you still need. I think it's like that to encourage the social aspect of the game
Tarashia's AvatarTarashia
Niet has said that you can complete the Alola dex without trading for the Tapus, though of course that can make it easier. A screenshot of the list would be very helpful here. Have you done the Aether House yet? Wait I'm dumb that requires the eclipse flute
Niet's AvatarNiet
Yeah, we're gonna need to see your list. We're not psychic, we can't just guess. Help us to help you here. The information is given to you, so share it.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Blacephalon Buzzwole Celesteela Cosmoem Cosmog Exeggutor [Alolan Forme] Golem [Alolan Forme] (I have graveler need to trade, don't worry about that one) Gumshoos [Totem Forme] (in progress) Guzzlord Kartana Lunala Magearna Marowak [Alolan Forme] Marowak [Alolan Totem Forme] Marshadow Melmetal (I don't have enough tokens or scrap metals) Naganadel Necrozma Necrozma [Dawn Wings] Necrozma [Dusk Mane] Necrozma [Ultra Forme] Nihilego Pheromosa Poipole Raichu [Alolan Forme] Silvally Silvally [Type: Bug] Silvally [Type: Dark] Silvally [Type: Dragon] Silvally [Type: Electric] Silvally [Type: Fighting] Silvally [Type: Fire] Silvally [Type: Flying] Silvally [Type: Ghost] Silvally [Type: Grass] Silvally [Type: Ground] Silvally [Type: Ice] Silvally [Type: Poison] Silvally [Type: Psychic] Silvally [Type: Rock] Silvally [Type: Steel] Silvally [Type: Water] Silvally [Type: Fairy] Solgaleo Stakataka Tapu Bulu Tapu Fini Tapu Koko Tapu Lele Type: Null Xurkitree Zeraora
Gilded's AvatarGilded
So those 6 dexes you're missing are: Alo Exeggutor Alo Golem Totem Gumshoos Alo Marowak Alo Totem Marowak Alo Raichu If you want any help with any of the ones you aren't working on yourself, feel free to let me know ^^
Lia_Blossom is assisting me. Thank you for offer. <3 I am happy to be able complete summon dex now.
Tarashia's AvatarTarashia

QUOTE originally posted by rosehealer02

Golem [Alolan Forme] Gumshoos [Totem Forme] Magearna Marshadow Melmetal Zeraora
I actually think these are the missing 6, since some of those Alolan evolutions need the Tapus. Magearna is an egg dex unlock. Marshadow and Zeraora are master unlocks, so they rely on other region legendaries instead of just Alola dexes though. Obviously it's much easier to just borrow the Tapus or do some dex trading but it technically should be possible without that. If I remember right the reason the numbers are so demanding is the unusual ratio of legends to regulars in the Alola region.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page