PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Big Fossils

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Suggestion Title: Big Fossils Suggestion Summary: My idea is adding in new fossil variety. Take the skull fossil for example, when revived it gives a Cranidos. What about having a big skull fossil, when revived gives Rampardos instead? Maybe having these fossils slightly rarer than the others as to not make evolving completely useless. Positive points: More diversity for fossils. More realistic. Negative points: Stops the need to evolve the baby fossils. Adding more into the scouring pool (which takes away the chance for other items). Reason For Consideration: I thought about this as in real life we don't just find baby fossils. It would make it a little more realistic in a way.
Avatar made by Cryst of Comet (my OC that i created)
Score: 91
Theres just no need to have already evolved fossilmon if you want something evolved it takes effort, thats the point of evolving something. Its a pokemon game, it just isn't realistic, thats why its fun
Typerace = 0 2119/28/16/ 0 Avatar is from the advent calendar 2021
I understand it does take a little bit of effort to evolve Pokemon and it would make it easier to obtain evolved fossil Pokemon. However another reason I thought of this is because revived fossils cannot be shiny/albino or melan variants anyway. So I guess it's kinda pointless in a way but I feel it would be a nice touch. As for the realism part, yes it's a game based on fantasy creature collecting game but doesn't mean it can't have realistic features.
We dont really need this but it is a good idea. It would add a bit of spice to getting fossils. And a bit of realism too not that we need that in a pokemon game lol. To add maybe make it like 1% chance to get the big fossils.The chance has to be low but not too low. Also will the scour boost apply to big fossils as well? But how would this work with galar fossils since they do not evolve?
Credits to Leon Albertus for making my profile pic.
The Galar fossils along with Aerodactyl wouldn't be affected by this change as they all don't evolve. It's more for the ones that can evolve. Mega Aerodactyl would be excluded. While yes there may be no point to having them since we can evolve already revived Pokemon, we can breed them to. Am sure some will be floating around the shelter that we can breed and hatch. We do have the little tasks, one of them requires reviving a certain amount of fossils. Could make this be a little more fun.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page