PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Type race raffles

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Playytyyyme's AvatarPlayytyyyme
Hi, if my team tor the type race isnt doing a raffle and another team is and they give me permission to join it can i join there raffle or no?
Gilded's AvatarGilded
I'm no mod so take my opinion as a grain of salt but I would assume not? It's generally built in to those raffles that only users of that respective team can join them and it's not really fair if the host or whoever can just pick and choose random users from other teams to join, you know? If they let you join, it's not fair to the rest of your teammates. If they let anyone whose team doesn't have their own raffle to join, it's not really fair to the original team and it defeats the purpose of having them having a raffle for their team in the first place if you really want to join a raffle, I'd suggest looking at the other non-TR related ones in the contest section to see if they're taking entries ^^
  • [Links]
  • [Credits]
[Sig Art: Akua] [Sig Code: St Jones + yosei-san] [PFP: Box]
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
According to the Contest Rules you can not join another team's contest.

QUOTE originally posted by Updated Contest rules under General Contest Rules heading

Contests marked for Type Race Teams can only be entered by users belonging to said team.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page