PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Need help - released important female 6IV Charmander

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 1234567

Yeah, she might've been adopted but i'll still look
Art made by me on Pixlr X
Things I have
I have Discord and Roblox
~~~
My journal: x
hover
Hi! I hope you're doing great
PM me if you want to be friends!
Paramew's AvatarParamew
I'm glad to join in on the hunt, as I have so many unneeded adoption points. I can also try to check the fields of new players. I found this thread from a link on the profile of an acquaintance, so word about this is definitely spreading! I suppose another problem is that a different 6 IV charmander might not be able to make a %90+ pair.
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
We're just about out of time to Shelter find her - but if she was Adopted - there's still a chance to at least see she's still in the game...
Team
Hydro Vortex (Water)
: 0 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/3
Zam's AvatarZam
I will keep an eye open too in shelter and wonder trade just in case :) But it might case if someone found her they might put Chamander in the name.
Proflie Picture by SnowSky
Ashe Moon's AvatarAshe Moon

QUOTE originally posted by Zam

I will keep an eye open too in shelter and wonder trade just in case :) But it might case if someone found her they might put Chamander in the name.
Thank you very much 🌺 I appreciate every kind of help. I don't think she is in the shelter anymore. I released her 4 days ago and if I am right they will be deleted after 3-4 days in the shelter. But maybe someone adopted her 😊
she/her ✨ 30 years ✨ germany (server time +1) ✨ Quetzephyr Hunt Spots ✨ Dexing, Pokémon, Pairs & Items for sale, Charm rental/swap 🌠 Selling special deltas 🌠 looking for gems ocean tokens for volcano (3 for 1)
Summerstrider's AvatarSummerstrider
I know the Charmander may be deleted by now, but I remember finding a high IV Charmander in a wonder trade a few days ago. It may not be yours, and I don’t have it anymore. I either released it or wonder traded it. Thought you might want to know this info :)
Purrloin and Glaceon icon is by @Ninetails19, ordered on the PMGW!
Score: 0

QUOTE originally posted by Summerstrider

I know the Charmander may be deleted by now, but I remember finding a high IV Charmander in a wonder trade a few days ago. It may not be yours, and I don’t have it anymore. I either released it or wonder traded it. Thought you might want to know this info :)
Thank you 🌺 that give me a lil more hope^^ I really appreciate all the help 💜
Zam's AvatarZam
If I could I'd give you any shiny or albino female Charmander to you as a gift to your loss
shadowofzeref's Avatarshadowofzeref

QUOTE originally posted by Summerstrider

Is it still viewable in your trade history? If so, you could use that to track it!

QUOTE originally posted by Zam

If I could I'd give you any shiny or albino female Charmander to you as a gift to your loss
That's really sweet but absolutely not necessary ❤️ ❤️

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page