PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Berry Timer?

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Lunar Rainbow's AvatarLunar Rainbow
I know this suggestion will probably get rejected, but I'm just posting here to see if it'll help others, especially with berry farming. My suggestion is for there to be a berry timer to help with knowing when's the next time you have to water your berries without having to go back and forth between tabs to see the 'DAMP' marker. It's a minor thing, but it's something that I think would help, at least for me.
The marketplace is just up ahead!
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
I'm just going to hop on in here and say that the wiki has the times for when berries go damp or dry (without growth mulch). From there users could go to Farm->Options->Notifications and then set a custom notification to the time the berry goes damp. I'm not saying it wouldn't be easier if there was an automatic notification for when the berry goes damp but I am saying that there is a way to do it without checking the garden tab every hour ^.^
Score: 70

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
ShadowRotom's AvatarShadowRotom
I think this could be a pretty useful addition, so support from me! Going on a bit of a tangent here(sharing it so I might help anyone else), I sort of use my own system to help remind me of my berries. I fill all but one of my slots with the desired growing berries and give the last one to one of the 8-hour berries. This way I can see more frequent notifications and get reminded of the garden before the longer growing berries get dry or sometimes damp. It isn’t a solution for this problem, but it’s helped me when I’ve used it.
Shoot me a PM if you ever want to talk! My door is always open and I have experience with mental health issues. Spinarak drawn by me

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page