PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Gnarley's Arkham Market

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 404142

GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn
Arkham Market
  • About
  • Shiny/Albino
  • Deltas
  • 5 IVs
  • Misc. Pokemon & CS
  • Items
  • Free fields
Welcome! You can find everything I have for sale/free at the top of my fields. Please link which pokemon you'd like and specify how you would like to pay.
Currency exchange rate: 5000 credits = 5 GP = 1 ZC Prices are sometimes listed in GP, but I will accept any or mixed currency for payment. I'm really not picky about which currency or currencies you pay with, as long as it's equivalent to the listed price. I will also trade currency, just ask or shoot me a PM. I am open to trading shop inventory for any dragon type summon, relic or delta voucher at fair market value.
Need a Ditto? Trade me another Ditto! Now for sale for 300k CR/300 GP/60 ZC each (but I do need to keep at least 1 for OT swap) I also have others that I'm looking to swap for Naughty Dittos
If you request to purchase items/pokemon but don't make an offer on the trade after 72 hours, the sale will become void and those items will go back into the inventory for others to purchase. If you cannot make the purchase within a reasonable time frame, please do not request to make a purchase. I understand things do come up, but it takes less than 60 seconds to complete a trade. Upvoted posts are trades sent/completed
I will help you with your trade evos. This is a free service. There is no limit. Just send labeled trades :) You can also send me spar requests.

ad code

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/328157/Gnarley-s-Arkham-Market][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/GnarleyQuinn/arkhammarket.png[/img][/url]
Currently hunting: Morelull Shiny- 32k cr/32 gp Albino- 48k cr/48 gp Morelull full sparkle dex special 2 shinies + 2 albinos for 150k cr/150 gp/30 zc
Previous hunt: Staryu Shiny- 32k cr/32 gp Albino- 48k cr/48 gp Staryu full sparkle dex special (only if in stock) 2 shinies + 2 albinos for 150k cr/150 gp/30 zc
Miniors: To view the exposed form, click on the description * I am not selling x-ray specs * (I do often return to this hunt- I still need 5 more melans) Shiny- 40k cr/40 GP/8 ZC Albino- 60k cr/60 GP/12 ZC
Misc- Price in name
Twins/Trolls * Please note: All of my breeding pairs are naughty and usually holding everstones, so my specials are typically also naughty (but not always!) *
Deltas Price in name. I'll accept any currency if just GP is listed.
All 5 IV pokemon are 5 gp or equiv. There are Garchomp, Charizard, Eeveelutions, Snivy/Servine, Alolan Sandshrew & Totodile. Please link the one you would like. They are in my 5th field named "UFT: 5 IV" (ice type field)
My third and fourth fields have legendaries and mythicals for sale. Most are 5-10 gp. Link the ones you'd like to purchase.
Misc Pokemon: Custom Sprites: I will also nature swap Chocolate Espurrs!
Nature Swap Only- NOT for sale I'm looking to swap the following Pokemon for the same exact Pokemon, but naughty. If I have a nature you need, I will swap it for the exact Pokemon. These are NOT for sale. I will not swap a Minun for a Plusle, for example. The swap must be an exact match!!
Items for sale! Prices reflect market prices as of 3/30/24. Prices are subject to change based on the current market pricing. I will accept equivalent currency, and will trade for any dragon summons and nightmare shrouds (current market pricing.) Summons: Thunder Fang - 120k cr/120 gp/24 zc (each- 2 available) Fire Fang - 110k cr/110 gp/22 zc GS Ball - 100k cr/100 gp/20 zc Steel Statue - 95k cr/95 gp/19 zc (each- 2 available) Helix Orb- 185k cr/185 gp/37 zc Kagami- 80k cr/80 gp/16 zc Kusanagi - 70k/70 gp/14 zc (each- 2 available) Gold Statue- 95k cr/95 gp/19 zc Fujin's Lamp- 85k cr/85 gp/17 zc (each- 2 available) Raijin's Lamp - 70k cr/70 gp/14 zc Hyperspace Ring- 90k cr/90 gp/18 zc Komainu Figurine- 100k cr/100 gp/20 zc (each- 2 available) Soul Heart- 80k cr/80 gp/16 zc White Belt- 85k cr/85 gp/17 zc Items: Blue Orb- 100k cr/100 gp/20 zc Opal - 50k cr/50 gp/10 zc
I'm swapping z-crystals and fragments! I collect rock, flying, fire, bug & grass Let's work something out!
I'm also selling dress-up accessories. I have too many to list, prices vary. Just ask if I have something :D
Please link free pokemon & please be aware they are purged regularly. I also have a free pairs field (not to be confused with any of the Arceus Wonders clan fields, unless you are a member of that clan; in that case- just PM me.) If you are interested in joining Arceus Wonders- it is a free clan for pair making and shelter hunting. You do have to regularly participate in order to receive pairs or singles for pair making. (You would have unlimited access to the above mentioned fields.) We just ask that you pay forward kindness to other members of the clan and do not sell anything you receive from any members of the clan. You would also have free access to my dexing shop below after being a contributing member for a certain amount of time, and I deem you responsible :D
code image Code change: I did change the link color in this code since white was too hard to see
shop & dexing ♦️ journal (see for credits) my lucky sparkly charm (sprite permission) - avatar credit in journal
Arkham Dexing
  • Dexing Info
  • Variants
  • Exclusives
  • Totems & Misc.
  • Megas/Paradoxes
  • Legendaries/Mythicals
  • Arceus/Silvally
Hi friends! Welcome to Gnarley's Pokemon dexing service!! I've worked very hard over the years on my naughty living dex (it's still a work in progress tbh.) I've been wanting to share for a while now <3
What is dexing? Dexing is borrowing Pokemon so it registers to your Pokedex. It helps to increase your rank and unlocks legendary summons. No, you may not keep anything you borrow, that kind of defeats the purpose of a dexing service of letting everyone borrow these rare Pokemon! Rules: 1. Pokemon MUST be returned within 5 minutes of sending or you will be reported. We will coordinate a time when we are both online before I send anything to you. I will send one Pokemon at a time, meaning- you must return one to receive the next requested one. 2. Some Pokemon are free to dex, some require payment to dex. It depends on the rarity. 3. Do NOT remove or replace any items held by the Pokemon I send to you. 4. You may only dex up to 10 Pokemon a day. 5. Nothing here is up for sale. Please do not ask. 6. Do NOT evolve Pokemon. You may feed them, but do not evolve them. If the Pokemon's level is locked, keep it locked. 7. Do NOT send my Pokemon to other people for dexing before you send it back to me. 8. If anything happens to my Pokemon, for example, you accidentally wonder trade or release them, you WILL be responsible for replacing them AND the items they were holding. I mostly have a living naughty dex, so I expect a naughty Pokemon to replace what you lost. If it's a shiny or delta that you lost, you WILL be replacing a shiny or exact type delta. In other words, don't lose my Pokemon. 9. I will also accept alternative payment (credits or zc) in place of GP. 10. Don't forget to subscribe. I'll likely coordinate trades with you in the shop.
Please use this form to request: User name: List of up to 10 Pokemon I'd like to dex and return: I have read and agree to all of the rules: YES OR NO I agree to replace the exact nature/shiny/delta Pokemon AND the items it is holding, if I accidentally release or wonder trade?: YES OR NO Total cost to dex: (Please note, some prices are listed at the top of the tabs)
If you are looking for egg dexing, please consider joining my clan, Arceus Wonders!
Variants Please read the rules & use the form to request In Pokedex order: Saiyan Rattata Super-Saiyan Rattata - 10 gp Super-Saiyan Raticate - 20 gp Super-Saiyan 2 Raticate - 30 gp Super-Saiyan 3 Raticate - 40 gp Super-Saiyan 4 Raticate - 50 gp Savage Spearow Savage Fearow Flying Pichu Surfing Pichu Flying Pikachu Surfing Pikachu Snowboarding Pikachu Flying Raichu Surfing Raichu Snowboarding Raichu Shooting Star Cleffa Shooting Star Clefairy Shooting Star Clefable Koroku Guild Igglybuff Guild Jigglypuff Guild Wigglytuff Apocalyptic Growlithe Apocalyptic Arcanine Snowpoke Snowbro Snowking Death Star Voltorb Death Star Electrode Early Bird Natu Early Bird Xatu Galvanic Wooper Galvanic Quagsire Vampire Gligar Vampire Gliscor Scaracross Snichu Vilechu Teddicursa Cursaring Blue Moon Slugma Blue Moon Magcargo Orthrus Houndour Frosdour Cerberus Houndoom Chilldoom XD001 - 5 gp Inferno Torchic Inferno Combusken Inferno Blaziken Apocalyptic Poochyena Apocalyptic Mightyena Snoralts Snolia Frosvoir Glaillade Apocalyptic Shroomish Apocalyptic Breloom Arctic Numel Arctic Camerupt Cactaboo Geisturne Ryukuza Magquaza - 20 gp Seasonal Turtwig Seasonal Grotle Seasonal Torterra Igneous Bidoof Igneous Bibarel Shinxel Fluxio Fluxray Snow Combee Snow Vespiquen Siberian Glameow Siberian Purugly Gibolu Gabolu Garcario Hallowe'en Witch Purrloin Hallowe'en Witch Liepard Bubbly Frillish Bubbly Jellicent Apocalyptic Golett Apocalyptic Golurk Glileo Pyriscor Rose Gift Honedge Rose Gift Doublade Rose Sheild Aegislash Rose Bouquet Aegislash- 20 gp Spritzkrow Aromakrow Noismog Noismoem Solgavern Lunavern Feral Incineroar - 5 gp Pointe Style Oricorio - 10 gp Magipede Mystiskorch Ruffwool Midday Lycanwool Midnight Lycanwool
Exclusives Please read the rules & use the form to request In Pokedex order: Lunupine Blophin Inflale Orkit Orkit form 2 Orcalot Faemueno Faemilarin Faemisimo Wagell Wanamangora Gosold Goldesem Impyre Baflammet Searene Solynx Ardik Sibex Boxaby Kangspar Bunbori Taiveret Taipaeus Taimorpha Flarbat Flarotis Flaroptera Hydrark Hydrinus Hydrinifor Gragon Gragon form 2 Greegon Avaragon Kinaster Luckoo Peckoo Peekoo Arasprit Arthreux Quetzephyr Quetzaptyl Pixrine Kitsunari Kitsubuki Kryptik Phastix Forest Phasmaleef Desert Phasmaleef Pasovan Glaquine Cavallost Minibbit Metabbit Terabbit Tillink Terrink Bezerell Bezermuur Bezermuut Ayeren Aytheraye Skeleco Phantiidae Klaatupillar Charaxalis Incantasius Maravol Kyutopi Konatus Kenyip Arfrica Kalahowli Petripeep Chirock Toxitrice Serpetone Toxilisk Gumairy Eucylph Puppod Slugdog Rokiwi Brushiwi Alicalf Cetacorn Valkind Frayja Croaket Toxic Quibbit Charged Quibbit Herbal Quibbit Magma Quibbit Fae Quibbit Slypin Haredini Selkrub Aqrabion Skargas Kawotor Lutriva Selutian Kitwurm Purrpa Moffkat Pepyre Skarasear Aphreyd Scavady Mantidra Caimaw Caimangle Valimp Valladox Valenoir Frusky Glacifur Skyrie Grymphony Shinorin Incandescent Shinorin - 5 gp Sikannos Unfettered Sikannos - 10 gp Goschief Havonk Mocknock Portalgeist Boreal Flurrawr Austral Flurrawr Boreal Tundrasail Austral Tundrasail Parapod Craysprout Strelitzgon Caprikid Saytaries Taurminos Sagidamas Tenrekki Possmol Opposham Opposkull Lunamor Astrolochi Exilant Scorupt Lyruse Musharp Smokackle Hycano Inferial Gargodyle Mirrasma Mirrarch Slithugi Sugikobra Babaisy Foraged Chamobelle Elegant Chamobelle Ryumen Ryudon Schweepy Schwoomstick Cinnamoru Croissaca Quokuddle Chark Sharkoal Jestur Perroc Metamorphic Perroc Sedimentary Perroc Igneous
Totems & Misc Please read the rules & use the form to request In alphabetical order: Alolan Marowak Alolan Raticate Araquanid Braviary Donphan Eucylph - 5 gp Galvantula - 20 gp Gumshoos Kommo-o Lanturn - 10 gp Leavanny - 20 gp Lurantis Malamar Mandibuzz Mantine Maractus Masquerain - 30 gp Mimikyu Porygon-Z Ribombee Salazzle Sandslash Skuntank Snow Vespiquen - 5 gp Spiritomb - 30 gp Sudowoodo - 10 gp Talonflame Togedemaru Trevenant - 20 gp Vikavolt Walrein - 10 gp Whiscash Wishiwashi
Misc. Pokemon by Region Kanto: Hitmonchan Hitmonlee Johto: Hitmontop Kingdra Politoed Porygon2 Scizor Slowking Steelix Hoenn: Castform Rain - 5 gp Castform Snow - 5 gp Castform Sun - 5 gp Gorebyss Huntail Sinnoh: Burmy Sandy Cloak Burmy Trash Cloak Cherrim Sunshine - 5 gp Dusknoir Electivire Magmortar Porygon-Z Rhyperior Rotom Fan - 5 gp Rotom Freeze - 5 gp Rotom Heat - 5 gp Rotom Mow - 5 gp Rotom Wash - 5 gp Wormadam Sandy Cloak Wormadam Trash Cloak Unova: Accelgor Darmanitan Zen Mode - 5 gp Escavalier Kalos: Aegislash Sheild Forme - 5 gp Gourgeist Small Gourgeist Average Gourgeist Large Gourgest Super Pumpkaboo Small Pumpkaboo Average Pumpkaboo Large Pumpkaboo Super Alola: Alolan Marowak Alolan Raichu Lycanroc - Dusk Melmetal - 20 gp Galar: Galarian Darmanitan Zen Mode - 5 gp Galarian Slowbro Galarian Slowking Galarian Weezing Mr. Rime Runerigus Sirfetch'd Hisui: Basculegion Female Basculegion Male Hisuian Arcanine Hisuian Avalugg Hisuian Braviary - 10 gp Hisuian Decidueye Hisuian Goodra Hisuian Electrode Hisuian Lilligant Hisuian Samurott Hisuian Sliggoo Hisuian Typhlosion Kleavor Overqwil Ursaluna Wyrdeer Paldea: Annihilape Archaludon Armarouge Brambleghast Ceruledge Dipplin Dudunsparce Farigiraf Hydrapple - 5 gp Kingambit Pawmot Rabsca Sinistcha Squawkabilly Blue Plumage Squawkabilly Green Plumage Squawkabilly Yellow Plumage Squawkabilly White Plumage Tatsugiri Curly Tatsugiri Droopy Tatsugiri Stretchy
Megas & Paradoxes Please read the rules & use the form to request All Paradoxes are 20 gp to dex. All Megas are 5 gp to dex, unless otherwise specified. Paradoxes in alphabetical order: Brute Bonnet Flutter Mane Great Tusk Iron Bundle Iron Hands Iron Jugulis Iron Moth Iron Thorns Iron Treads Iron Valiant Koraidon Koraidon Apex Build - 30 gp Miraidon Miraidon Ultimate Mode - 30 gp Roaring Moon Sandy Shocks Scream Tail Slither Wing Stone Horn Megas in alphabetical order: Abomasnow Absol Aerodactyl Aggron Alakazam Alolan Marowak Altaria Ampharos Arbok Arcanine Audino Banette Beartic - 30 gp Beedrill Blastoise Blaziken Breloom Bunbori - 10 gp Butterfree Camerupt Carnivine - 20 gp Celebi - 10 gp Chandelure Charizard X Charizard Y Dewgong Diancie - 10 gp Dragonite Druddigon Dunsparce Espeon Farfetch'd Flareon Floatzel Flygon Froslass Furret Gallade Garchomp Gardevoir Gengar Girafarig Giratina - 20 gp Glaceon Glalie Gogoat Goodra Gyarados Hawlucha Haxorus Heliolisk Heracross Ho-oh - 10 gp Houndoom Jirachi - 10 gp Jolteon Jumpluff Jynx Kangaskhan Kangspar - 10 gp Kyukori - 10 gp Lapras Latias - 10 gp Latios - 10 gp Leafeon Liepard Lopunny Lucario Lugia - 10 gp Lumineon Lunupine - 10 gp Luxray Manaphy - 10 gp Manectric Manectric Q Marshadow - 10 gp Mawile Medicham Metagross Mew - 10 gp Mewtwo X - 10 gp Mewtwo Y - 10 gp Mightyena Milotic Ninetales Noivern Persian Pidgeot Pinsir Pyroar Raichu Rapidash Rayquaza - 10 gp Sableye Salamence Sawsbuck Sceptile Scizor Scolipede Scrafty Seviper Sharkoal - 10 gp Sharpedo Shaymin - 10 gp Shuckle - 20 gp Skarmory Slowbro Solynx - 10 gp Steelix Sunflora Swampert Sylveon Terabbit - 10 gp Tsareena Tyranitar Umbreon Vaporeon Venusaur Victini - 10 gp Wailord Wanamangora - 10 gp Weavile Zangoose Zoroark
Legendaries/Mythicals Please read the rules & use the form to request All Pokemon on this tab are 5 gp to dex, unless there is another price stated. Do NOT fuse them with other pokemon (ex. Calyrex, Necrozma, etc.) In alphabetical order: Articuno Azelf Blacephalon Calyrex Celebi Celesteela Chien-Pao Chi-Yu Cobalion Cresselia Darkrai Deoxys Deoxys - Attack - 20 gp Deoxys - Defence - 20 gp Deoxys - Speed - 20 gp Dialga - Primal - 10 gp Dialga - Origin - 10 gp Diancie Enamorus Enamorus - Therian - 10 gp Entei Eternatus Fezandipiti Galarian Articuno Galarian Moltres Galarian Zapdos Genesect Genesect - Burn Drive - 20 gp Genesect - Douse Drive - 20 gp Genesect - Shock Drive - 20 gp Genesect - Chill Drive - 20 gp Giratina Giratina - Origin - 20 gp Glastrier Groudon Groudon - Primal - 10 gp Guzzlord Heatran Ho-oh Hoopa Hoopa Unbound - 20 gp Jirachi Keldeo Keldeo Resolute - 10 gp Kubfu Kyogre Kyogre - Primal - 10 gp Kyurem Landorus Landorus - Therian - 10 gp Latias Latios Lugia Lunala Magearna Manaphy Marshadow Meloetta Meloetta - Pirouette - 10 gp Mesprit Mew Mewtwo Moltres Munkidori Necrozma Nihilego Okidogi Palkia Palkia - Primal - 10 gp Palkia - Origin - 10 gp Poipole Raikou Rayquaza Regice Regidrago Regieleki Regigigas Regirock Registeel Reshiram Shaymin Shaymin - Sky - 10 gp Solgaleo Spectrier - 10 gp Stakataka Suicune Tapu Bulu Tapu Fini Tapu Koko Tapu Lele Terrakion Thundurus Thundurus - Therian - 10 gp Ting-Lu Tornadus Tornadus - Therian - 10 gp Urshifu - Rapid strike Urshifu - Single strike Uxie Victini Virizion Volcanion Wo-Chien Xerneas Yveltal Zygarde - Core Zygarde - 10% - 10 gp Zygarde - 50% - 20 gp Zygarde - Complete - 30 gp Zacian Zacian Crowned - 20 gp Zamazenta Zamazenta Crowned - 20 gp Zapdos Zarude Zekrom Zeraora
code image Code change: I did change the link color in this code since white was too hard to see
reserved
bump
InHystericz's AvatarInHystericz
Hello ^^ Could I get this for zc?
Chilly • They/Them • Australian Arceus WondersTrade Shop LF: Shattered Psyche
Score: 2405
sirionmaster4's Avatarsirionmaster4
Hi! May I get that Rillaboom for zc please?
DivinePikachu's AvatarDivinePikachu
I am requesting the following free pokemon please. https://pokefarm.com/summary/hvJxp https://pokefarm.com/summary/_h1-j https://pokefarm.com/summary/wxXWw https://pokefarm.com/summary/R79Nq Thank you
♡~~Spread Love Whenever You Can~~♡
MichaelC's AvatarMichaelC
Can i get these https://pfq.link/?TfCJ3 https://pfq.link/?Tv_v_ https://pfq.link/?T9_ZB https://pfq.link/?TSJLf https://pfq.link/?TfJNh https://pfq.link/?TdLx4
LycanKai's AvatarLycanKai
Can I buy this? https://pokefarm.com/summary/FWQ3z Also, will you take mixed currency for this? https://pokefarm.com/summary/xkWX6
♥ In Need of Braves -- List in Journal ♥
Score: 0
Button and score badge made by me. Art/Code can be found in my journal!

QUOTE originally posted by LycanKai

Can I buy this? https://pokefarm.com/summary/FWQ3z Also, will you take mixed currency for this? https://pokefarm.com/summary/xkWX6
yes I accept mixed currency. I'll send the trade :D

Pages: 123··· 404142

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page