PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Modifying Daycare Release

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

MisterAsian's AvatarMisterAsian
Suggestion Title: Modifying Daycare Releases Suggestion Summary: Instead of only having the option to release all, there can be a function that releases a specific pokemon or maybe half of a specific pokemon. Reason For Consideration: As most exclusive hunters know, breeding an egg is crazily slow especially the newer exclusive pokemons. During my kitwurm hunt (When they were finally breedable), it took 3k-5k interactions for 1 egg on average. While I would love to continue to hunt them, I couldn't keep up with egg production so my party was constantly empty. I came to the realization that the best method was to hunt another pokemon while having the exclusives breed in the daycare. This allowed me to gather up quite a bit of eggs until my shelter pass finished. At other times, I wasn't able to finish my shelter pass because the shelter ran out of eggs for me to hunt. While I would like to keep releasing more of my other eggs in the shelter, I wouldn't want to release all the kitwurm eggs I produce. Another situation is when Galar first came to PFQ. Everyone is trying to hatch all these new galar pokemon and hunt them right away. When I was breeding a new pokemon lets just say chewtle, I didn't want to release all my eggs in the shelter at once. Trying to find that egg in the shelter is a pain since everyone is literally grabbing them right out of the shelter. After releasing all these eggs at once, that leaves the shelter being a huge gamble with all the users. On top of that you would have an empty daycare. Positive points: -Keeping some eggs leftover for you -Useful in hunting exclusives Negative points: -May accidentally release the wrong type of egg
Temporarily not buying my summons. Sorry
32/1000 Buying Lunar Wings for 250k/250gp/50zc
36/1000 Buying Steel Statues for 150k/150gp/30zc
Bump
Zorana Dragon's AvatarZorana Dragon
Support, even if it's only for the option to release particular kinds of eggs. I've been filling my egg dex up and have been breeding plenty of pokemon for just one egg. Sometimes my pary is full while I'm breeding, so I just leave the egg in there and swap the parents. Because of this, and how the notification works, I could end up with an extra egg I don't need. But the only way to get rid of it is to wait untill I adopt all the eggs I need or rebreed the pokemon. With the option to release a particular kind of egg, I can adopt the one I need and release the extras sooner for anyone else who may need them (for the egg dex, a hunt, ect).
code
Code @Colorful This is a free to use code! Find the code here
Zorana • 20 • He/They/She • Avatar by me • TR Score: 0 Please don't quote my replies that have code, it'll break them. Journal
Bump

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page